PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > London 2012 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #31
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Hi!
I noticed that this was a WIP, let me know when it is complete and we'll change the title and it will be edited and considered for publication
Cheers!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #32
mott1993

mott1993's Gamercard
Do not understand the Personal Best achievement

Pretty sure I've beaten my previous personal bests in all the events where I had a time/score, but no achievement

Think the only one giving me trouble is the Keirin, but I'm sure I posted a time in Olympic mode qualifying, then beat it in the final. Can't seem to do better than 41.09

EDIT: Nvm got it, beat my 9.65 in the 100m (with a 9.44 )

Last edited by mott1993; 08-03-2012 at 03:21 PM.
mott1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #33
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Just published
-> London 2012 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games [G & R]
Let me know if you spot any errors, or wish to edit/update it with more videos
Cheers! & thanks for your hard work!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #34
Crimson Death

Is "Hows that?!?" glitched?

I hit it dead in the middle of the camera and nothing popped. The commentator even said something about me hitting it right in the middle.

Thanks Gackt.
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:57 AM   #35
Cyberspace

WolfBlade XIII's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. The videos on the 400 metre sprint, kerin and sculls were great. I went from 49.56sec to 42.74 sec for the 400 m, 42.29 to 40.45 for the kerin and 5.38.0 to 4.48.08 for the sculls thanks to the vids:-)

My gamertag is actually WolfBlade XIII now, not cyberspace.
Cyberspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #36
WoodsMonk

WoodsMonk's Gamercard
For the kit Collector, On Hard you only need 25G 2S 1B

I got my silver in Kayak and Keirin, and the bronze in Sculls and Gold in the rest of events.

Thanks to 'Svend Rugaard' from the sister site ps3trophies.org [Link to thread]

WoodsMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #37
Ravenous IE

Ravenous IE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodsMonk View Post

I got my silver in Kayak and Keirin, and the bronze in Sculls and Gold in the rest of events.

Nice for pointing this one out man, I'll get on fixing it in the next few minutes.
Ravenous IE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:48 PM   #38
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 31 (more» ...)
Got my 1000g.

Can confirm fight sticks also work for challenges.
Last Achievement : Repaid In Blood - Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Xbox One) - 10g
Last 100% Completion : FIFA '15 (1000g) (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Killer BEA for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:29 PM   #39
Cyberspace

Quote:

Hi,

I have 24 gold after 24 events. Just the last four to go..all of which I am bad at...namely the kayak, rapid pistol, table tennis & beach volleyball.

Does it have to be 25 gold,2 silver & 1 bronze? Or, as I am on 72 points and only need 8 more points for the kit collector achievement, can it be say four silvers at 2 points each, or 2 gold and one silver and no medal for rapid pistol (for example) for the 8 points etc?

Cheers
Old 08-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #40
WoodsMonk

WoodsMonk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace View Post
Hi,

I have 24 gold after 24 events. Just the last four to go..all of which I am bad at...namely the kayak, rapid pistol, table tennis & beach volleyball.

Does it have to be 25 gold,2 silver & 1 bronze? Or, as I am on 72 points and only need 8 more points for the kit collector achievement, can it be say four silvers at 2 points each, or 2 gold and one silver and no medal for rapid pistol (for example) for the 8 points etc?

Cheers
I really don't know tbh!

Here's what I would do:
Try and get Silver on Rapid and bronze on Kayak [or vice versa]

I would get Gold on the last 2 events (just to be safe) Table tennis/Volleyball are the easier ones to Gold IMO.

I sucked at kayak and Keirin.

Last edited by WoodsMonk; 08-16-2012 at 02:07 PM.
WoodsMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:36 AM   #41
Cyberspace

Quote:
I really don't know tbh!

Here's what I would do:
Try and get Silver on Rapid and bronze on Kayak [or vice versa]

I would get Gold on the last 2 events (just to be safe) Table tennis/Volleyball are the easier ones to Gold IMO.

I sucked at kayak and Keirin.
Thanks for the advice...will do as suggested. My best for kayak on-line multiplayer is 83.60...so,it might be the better one to try for silver as my rapid pistol best is only 2.86.1 and that, according to the hard campaign videos posted on the 'sister site' would just miss the bronze,so, it is the one event of teh last four which will be a pain...

Cheers
Old 08-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #42
IxMeNtAl KiDxI

AlonsoFive's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenous IE View Post

Awesome Foursome-15.
Completed a Challenge Set with 4 players.

This was a bit of a bother for me as I didn't have 3 friends around to do this. If you have, then lucky you this will be a breeze. If you'we like me, all alone, load up Challenge 1 with a total of 4
controllers and sit back and prepared to be bored. You only have to complete the Challenge so don't worry about getting 9 Stars, 3 Stars will do.

Refer to Friendly Competition below for tips if you haven't got 4 control pads.

Please note: Only the person who presses start and chooses their save file at the start up screen will get achievements in this mode.
I have just done this achievement and you do not need 3 stars, because I didn't get any and still unlocked the achievement.
IxMeNtAl KiDxI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #43
IxMeNtAl KiDxI

AlonsoFive's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenous IE View Post

Kit Collector-30.
Unlocked all available sporting accessories.

As it goes you only need to get 80 overall points through your run to get everything unlocked. So 80 points on your Medium playthrough, then 80 points in your Hard playthrough.
Thanks to-WoodsMonk for finding this out.
And regarding this achievement you can only get 60 points on meduim because there is only 20 medals available. So you need to gold every event on medium to get 60 points. On hard there are 84 points available so therefore you can only drop 4 points. eg. 4 silvers, or 2 bronzes, or 1 bronze and 2 silvers.

Just thought I would these things incase people are confused like I was to start with.
IxMeNtAl KiDxI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #44
Cyberspace

Quote:
Thanks for the advice...will do as suggested. My best for kayak on-line multiplayer is 83.60...so,it might be the better one to try for silver as my rapid pistol best is only 2.86.1 and that, according to the hard campaign videos posted on the 'sister site' would just miss the bronze,so, it is the one event of teh last four which will be a pain...

Cheers
UPDATE

I got the kit collector achievement today and I can confirm that you do not need 28 medals but just 80 points. I got 26 gold and one silver...did not get a medal in rapid pistol.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:41 AM   #45
Ravenous IE

Ravenous IE's Gamercard
Quote:
UPDATE

I got the kit collector achievement today and I can confirm that you do not need 28 medals but just 80 points. I got 26 gold and one silver...did not get a medal in rapid pistol.
Cheers for pointing this out man, will add to the guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IxMeNtAl KiDxI View Post
And regarding this achievement you can only get 60 points on meduim because there is only 20 medals available. So you need to gold every event on medium to get 60 points. On hard there are 84 points available so therefore you can only drop 4 points. eg. 4 silvers, or 2 bronzes, or 1 bronze and 2 silvers.

Just thought I would these things incase people are confused like I was to start with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IxMeNtAl KiDxI View Post
I have just done this achievement and you do not need 3 stars, because I didn't get any and still unlocked the achievement.
You need at least 3 stars to pass the challenge man, that's why I said at least 3 stars will do,
Thanks for pointing both these out, mind is just blah at the moment you know how it is, but I'll probably get around to fixing it properly on Sunday, whilst hungover of course. ;D

Last edited by Ravenous IE; 08-27-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Ravenous IE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #46
Ali Redfield

Ali Redfield's Gamercard
For the kit collector you don't have to earn 28 gold medals.25 golds-1 silver-and 2 bronzes are enough for this.
Ali Redfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:34 PM   #47
CATSBUM2010

CATSBUM2010's Gamercard
For winning 5 gold medals online is not unlocking for me. Can people give me advice to help me unlock this please. Thanks
CATSBUM2010 is offline   Reply With Quote