PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Strategy > Chickens Can't Fly
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-04-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
absurd

Simba ready's Gamercard
very tough to get gold

or is their an easy trick?
absurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:18 AM   #2
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
which levels are you specifically referring to? I have not played through the entire game yet, but I have found getting gold to be fairly easy.

The levels that require certain objectives to pass I have found it is best just to focus on them and not worry about picking up corn as the gold should come naturally. For the ones that dont have set objectives and only a certain amount of corn, focus more on the corn. Try to pick up the negative boosts which increase your multiplier. Though going fast with your chicken earns you a x2 multiplier, I find it best just to go quite slow to avoid dying. Remember the new patch adds +10% to your score at the end for each life you have left. This is key to success and making this game easy. Try not to die. Get power ups if you can to increase you multiplier, and focus on the objective if there is one.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #3
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
If I can post a question. I'm having trouble with the frozen chicken in the butchery. Is there a trick to getting the chicken to spin? I barely get enough spins for the quota and don't come close to enough points.

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:54 AM   #4
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMidget_Furyx View Post
If I can post a question. I'm having trouble with the frozen chicken in the butchery. Is there a trick to getting the chicken to spin? I barely get enough spins for the quota and don't come close to enough points.
I am not sure there is necessarily a trick. You just need to find a technique and get used to it. If you an get the ice cub horizontal and try to knick the very edge of it on a sloped wall it will spin very quickly. Once you get the cube spinning, use the tilt controlls to keep it away from walls and it will spin freely.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK

Last edited by Arsenic 17; 07-11-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote