PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Anarchy Reigns
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2012, 02:54 AM   #1
mcnichoj
 
mcnichoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,283

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Game is region free

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-28-...j-70-4m2d.html

Bayonetta character DLC code comes with the game.
Support Platinum and this game if you can.
__________________
Made the beat retarded so I'm callin it a slowjam.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:30 AM   #2
Predator Pete
 
Predator Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5161315&postcount=18

Also, is that an Affiliate link in the URL you supplied? Kind of sneaky, if so. Here is a direct link.

http://www.play-asia.com/Max_Anarchy...n-70-4m2d.html
Predator Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:38 AM   #3
mcnichoj
 
mcnichoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,283

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
People aren't going to read each thread.

Yes I post my affiliate links all the time, I get two dollars from the sale or whatever. I've maybe got sixteen in total from all the times I posted them.
__________________
Made the beat retarded so I'm callin it a slowjam.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:50 AM   #4
Predator Pete
 
Predator Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
People aren't going to read each thread.

Yes I post my affiliate links all the time, I get two dollars from the sale or whatever. I've maybe got sixteen in total from all the times I posted them.
Wow.... at least tell people before you use them.
Predator Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:22 AM   #5
mcnichoj
 
mcnichoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,283

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator Pete View Post
Wow.... at least tell people before you use them.
You're making a mole hole out of an ant hill.
But I doubt anyone is gonna buy it anyway that haven't already.
__________________
Made the beat retarded so I'm callin it a slowjam.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #6
Predator Pete
 
Predator Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
You're making a mole hole out of an ant hill.
But I doubt anyone is gonna buy it anyway that haven't already.
Doesn't change the fact that it's very sly, even underhanded of you. If anyone should be getting referrals its this site, not you.
Predator Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:14 AM   #7
mcnichoj
 
mcnichoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,283

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator Pete View Post
Doesn't change the fact that it's very sly, even underhanded of you. If anyone should be getting referrals its this site, not you.
referral - a person recommended to someone or for something.


It's the whole point of the entire system, P-A created a incentive to advertise their site.
I assure you I'm not the only person that posts links and if someone really cares that much about someone getting a 1.2% commision or whatever the miniscule number actually is then they should be able to navigate to the site themself.


But hey if you want to assume I'm the Wicked Witch or Scrooge McDuck swimming in a vault filled with gold coins because I posted a referral link, go ahead.
__________________
Made the beat retarded so I'm callin it a slowjam.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:08 AM   #8
Predator Pete
 
Predator Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
referral - a person recommended to someone or for something.

It's the whole point of the entire system, P-A created a incentive to advertise their site.
I assure you I'm not the only person that posts links and if someone really cares that much about someone getting a 1.2% commision or whatever the miniscule number actually is then they should be able to navigate to the site themself.


But hey if you want to assume I'm the Wicked Witch or Scrooge McDuck swimming in a vault filled with gold coins because I posted a referral link, go ahead.
The dictionary defense is as hackneyed as your attempt to justify using people without their knowledge. Shame on you.
Predator Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:41 AM   #9
XxStuartxX 1990
 
XxStuartxX 1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: A Galaxy Far Far Away
Posts: 813

iRenegadeknight's Gamercard
I'm not paying £60 for it.
__________________
XxStuartxX 1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #10
Doopliss SWE
 
Doopliss SWE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 374

doopliss swe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
You're making a mole hole out of an ant hill.
But I doubt anyone is gonna buy it anyway that haven't already.
He's right you know, it's very immoral to do something like that. You should've just told us that it's an affiliate link. I'm quite sure you're using it incorrectly too, and people could probably sabotage for you if you piss them off, so you should be a little more humble.
Doopliss SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:09 AM   #11
xCKJoeh153x
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 357
Send a message via AIM to xCKJoeh153x

CoolKidJoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doopliss SWE View Post
He's right you know, it's very immoral to do something like that. You should've just told us that it's an affiliate link. I'm quite sure you're using it incorrectly too, and people could probably sabotage for you if you piss them off, so you should be a little more humble.
How is it immoral? Major Nelson does it all the time? Who cares if he's getting a whole $2 on the side. Good for him if he is. Stop being a little bitch and let the guy get his $2. He's providing an easy way for everyone to get to the site without hassle and without searching. There's nothing immoral about trying to make a few bucks on the side. On this note, when I decide to buy the game, I will be more than happy to click on your link and purchase the game so you can make $2 or whatever it is off of the purchase.
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/ckjfacts
twitter.com/coolkidjoexbl


xCKJoeh153x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #12
Cousin Jeffrey
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 32

Cousin Jeffrey's Gamercard
Come on guys, lets focus on the game being region free! I bought my copy from play-asia today, lets support the developers
Cousin Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #13
Doopliss SWE
 
Doopliss SWE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 374

doopliss swe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
How is it immoral? Major Nelson does it all the time? Who cares if he's getting a whole $2 on the side. Good for him if he is. Stop being a little bitch and let the guy get his $2. He's providing an easy way for everyone to get to the site without hassle and without searching. There's nothing immoral about trying to make a few bucks on the side. On this note, when I decide to buy the game, I will be more than happy to click on your link and purchase the game so you can make $2 or whatever it is off of the purchase.
It's immoral because he didn't tell us about it, which means he's using us for his own gain. Then he proceeds being a dick about it. There's a reason a lot of the "click to level-up" stuff online asks if you really want to do it after pressing the link. If he'd just mentioned that it's a affiliate link people wouldn't question it.
Doopliss SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #14
xCKJoeh153x
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 357
Send a message via AIM to xCKJoeh153x

CoolKidJoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doopliss SWE View Post
It's immoral because he didn't tell us about it, which means he's using us for his own gain. Then he proceeds being a dick about it. There's a reason a lot of the "click to level-up" stuff online asks if you really want to do it after pressing the link. If he'd just mentioned that it's a affiliate link people wouldn't question it.
Who honestly gives a shit. He's making your life a little bit easier by providing the link for you if your honestly interested in purchasing this game.
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/ckjfacts
twitter.com/coolkidjoexbl


xCKJoeh153x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #15
Doopliss SWE
 
Doopliss SWE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 374

doopliss swe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
Who honestly gives a shit.
Obviously me, and apparently Predator Pete too, and I bet there are others as well. But enough about this now.
Doopliss SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #16
xCKJoeh153x
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 357
Send a message via AIM to xCKJoeh153x

CoolKidJoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doopliss SWE View Post
Obviously me, and apparently Predator Pete too, and I bet there are others as well. But enough about this now.
Your butthurt about someone making $2 off of something purchased by you? Wow! But I'm sure if it were you making $2 there'd be no complaints whatsoever right?
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/ckjfacts
twitter.com/coolkidjoexbl


xCKJoeh153x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #17
Doopliss SWE
 
Doopliss SWE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 374

doopliss swe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
Your butthurt about someone making $2 off of something purchased by you? Wow! But I'm sure if it were you making $2 there'd be no complaints whatsoever right?
I wouldn't do what he did, no. And stop getting your panties in a bunch over the amount, do you really think this is about how much he made? It's about principle. I don't care if he got a cent or 1000$.
Doopliss SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #18
xCKJoeh153x
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 357
Send a message via AIM to xCKJoeh153x

CoolKidJoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doopliss SWE View Post
I wouldn't do what he did, no. And stop getting your panties in a bunch over the amount, do you really think this is about how much he made? It's about principle. I don't care if he got a cent or 1000$.
I still don't understand your argument over principle. There's nothing wrong with trying to make a few bucks here and there but according to you and some other guy there is and your both butthurt about a bunch of nothing. There's far worse things going on than someone taking what you claim to be an immoral way of making a whole $2 off someone's purchase off of playasia.com
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/ckjfacts
twitter.com/coolkidjoexbl


xCKJoeh153x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:13 AM   #19
Doopliss SWE
 
Doopliss SWE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 374

doopliss swe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
I still don't understand your argument over principle. There's nothing wrong with trying to make a few bucks here and there but according to you and some other guy there is and your both butthurt about a bunch of nothing. There's far worse things going on than someone taking what you claim to be an immoral way of making a whole $2 off someone's purchase off of playasia.com
You're just saying the same thing over and over. You still don't get it? It's about him hiding his intentions. Sure, maybe he did it by habit or mistake, but what's annoying me is when he tries put the idiot stamp on us for calling him out on it. Now, if you don't have anything to say other than "Lol I don't get it, you butthurt? It's just 2$.", don't bother. Try getting scammed and you might understand what I'm talking about.

Now, in an attempt to be ontopic: I've seen people confirm the japanese version of the game works on US and AUS 360s, and I should be getting my copy in a few days, which means I can confirm if it works on PAL consoles too (unless someone can already do that?)
Doopliss SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:11 AM   #20
Sci0n
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 273

Sci0n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I can see Doopliss SWE point, as just letting people know that he would earn money of it, wouldn't of took 2 seconds to say that!

its called common courtesy

I can Confirm Its Region Free..

Here is a Link to over 1hr 23 mins worth of footage.

Last edited by Sci0n; 07-11-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Sci0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:36 AM   #21
Predator Pete
 
Predator Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
I still don't understand your argument over principle. There's nothing wrong with trying to make a few bucks here and there but according to you and some other guy there is and your both butthurt about a bunch of nothing. There's far worse things going on than someone taking what you claim to be an immoral way of making a whole $2 off someone's purchase off of playasia.com
As the above user said, its called common courtesy. It takes no effort what-so-ever to say "here is my affiliate link, using it would be jolly swell of you". Hiding such basic yet pertinent information comes across as dirty and sly. But of course, if you don't understand the principle of the matter then maybe your own principles are lacking as well. Oh, and making my life easier on the internet LOL nice work bro, that actually made me laugh. One click instead of three to get to the same page om Play Asia? My carbon footprint thanks him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
How is it immoral? Major Nelson does it all the time?
Major Nelson is paid by Microsoft to run a website for Microsoft in which he announces and talks about Microsoft products.

vs.

Mcnichoj posts links in forums.

Now I'm going to give you some time to think about this.... which one is obvious, and which one underhandedly trying to use others. Take your time, clearly this is a concept that gives you trouble.

Last edited by Predator Pete; 07-11-2012 at 01:45 AM.
Predator Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:12 AM   #22
xCKJoeh153x
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 357
Send a message via AIM to xCKJoeh153x

CoolKidJoe's Gamercard
I still don't understand how it's underhandedly using others. It's posting a link in a forum to help people get to a link. Not everyone knows where to find a copy of Anarchy Reigns or knows that they can even purchase it and play it. Therefore a link is helpful to those. To which I still don't understand your point. The game doesn't cost you anymore money, and he gets to make a buck or 2. The only reason I can see your point being anyway valid is because of him you'd pay more money with his link which you don't. Clearly helping a fellow gamer out isn't your cup of tea.
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/ckjfacts
twitter.com/coolkidjoexbl


xCKJoeh153x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:35 AM   #23
Predator Pete
 
Predator Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
I still don't understand how it's underhandedly using others.
Sod it, its like talking to a brick wall.
Predator Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:50 PM   #24
mcnichoj
 
mcnichoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,283

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator Pete View Post
Sod it, its like talking to a brick wall.
That phrase was always stupid as it could be used both ways.

Anyway, I'm sorry for any one I hurt by making thm feel betrayed because I originally had their trust by spreading such good news about region locking being absent.
Perhaps it was two months ago when a man stuck a gun in my face and robbed me of irreplaceable sentimental belongings (along with $500 of tech and over five years of work) this event changed me, made me a darker man than I used to be and corrupted my moral being.
I used to hold the door open for people in public, pick things up for someone when they dropped it and said please and thank whenever I needed someones help or had been helped. Now I maliciously go on the internet posting referral links so I can get a dollar from every sale.

I guess in the end my link was
.
__________________
Made the beat retarded so I'm callin it a slowjam.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:31 PM   #25
Vault Lad
 
Vault Lad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Vault 13
Posts: 226

vault lad's Gamercard
lol...what an amazing thread this became.
__________________
"God, Ted. D'you remember that fella who was so good at fashion they had to shoot him?"
Vault Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #26
cheevo360
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West London (Middlesex), England
Posts: 2,261

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hey do anyone know if I buy this game off Play-Asia so will game achievements list change from Japanese to English languages in Gamerscore (since I am UK though)?
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #27
Doopliss SWE
 
Doopliss SWE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 374

doopliss swe's Gamercard
It's in english.
Doopliss SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #28
cheevo360
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West London (Middlesex), England
Posts: 2,261

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doopliss SWE View Post
It's in english.
Thank you.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #29
hydrosugar
 
hydrosugar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Dream Land
Posts: 4,637

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I think I'm gonna wait until it comes out here. I have a massive backlog anyway, that should hold me over until this game comes out here. At least I can enjoy the soundtrack in the meantime.
__________________
hydrosugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:57 AM   #30
Predator Pete
 
Predator Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
I guess in the end my link was useless cause I'm ruthless.
In the end your link should have been removed like your Youtube post was haha. Dude, if you don't see how its dishonest then there's something seriously wrong with your view of the world. And nicely played too btw, disappearing for a few days, then coming back to the get the final snarky word.
Predator Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:55 PM.