PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Asura's Wrath
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-06-2012, 03:17 AM   #1
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Gauge List and Descriptions

About Gauges

In the "Extras" menu, there is a setup for Gauges. When you earn these in the game, you can equip them (one at a time only). They will grant you special effects. Beating the game with a certain two of them will even give you achievements. It is noted in the descriptions which ones they are. Gaining all 9 of them will also unlock an achievement. Also, getting the final gauge will allow you to much easier complete the game on Hard Mode and obtain all S ranks.

Avenger

How to obtain: Default

Effect: None

Defender

How to obtain:
Achieve a Total Rank of A in 3 episodes in Part I: Suffering on any difficulty.

Effect: It will decrease your damage taken.

Destructor

How to obtain: Achieve a Total Rank of A in 3 episodes in Part II: Rebirth on any difficulty.

Effect: Fills up the Unlimited Gauge faster

Thermoregulator

How to obtain: Achieve a Total Rank of A in 3 episodes in Part III: Karma on any difficulty.

Effect: Recover from overheating faster

Survivor

How to obtain: Achieve a Total Rank of A in 10 episodes on any difficulty.

Effect: Length of time in Unlimited Mode is extended

Blind Master

How to obtain: Achieve a Total Rank of A or higher for all episodes in the game on any difficulty.

Effect: None of the gauges are displayed throughout the game

Note: Completing all episodes with this Gauge equipped rewards you with an achievement.

Augur

How to obtain: Complete all episodes in the game with the Blind Master Gauge equipped on any difficulty.

Effect: All counterable attacks are automatically countered

Mortal

How to obtain: Achieve a Total Rank of S in 10 episodes on any difficulty.

Effect: Reduces the length of the Life Gauge

Note: Completing all episodes with this Gauge equipped rewards you with an achievement.

Obliterator

How to obtain: Complete all episodes in the game with the Mortal Gauge equipped on any difficulty.

Effect: Maintains the Unlimited Gauge at maximum at all times

Important: This Gauge will help you with Hard mode as well as S ranks. Very good to use.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:02 AM   #2
pedgz

pedgz's Gamercard
i've looked all over for an answer to this but haven't found any, so i might as well ask it here:
is the blind master gauge exactly the same as the avenger (default) gauge in which the only difference is you do not see the gauges on the screen?
pedgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:37 AM   #3
Armed Madman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedgz View Post
i've looked all over for an answer to this but haven't found any, so i might as well ask it here:
is the blind master gauge exactly the same as the avenger (default) gauge in which the only difference is you do not see the gauges on the screen?
I did notice any difference between the two gauges, except that the blink gauge automatically puts you into unlimited mode once it fills.
Armed Madman is offline   Reply With Quote