PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
DeWare94
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 16

DeWare 94's Gamercard
Question I Got An Achievement not in order?

So I was playing co-op and i went to my friends world, hes level 69, and i got an cheevo for discovering the last place, well i i foun legit is the mine and skag gully and sledges safe house, so my achievents are not in order and plus he told me to sell guns, and I got the million dollar avhievement and leveled up to 29, (WAS 11) Do you guys really care what order I get my achievements? I am really weird and dont know if this is bad? Because I dont want to be different. Has this happened to you in any co-op game?
DeWare94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #2
Chevelle
 
Chevelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 81

Chevelle x19x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeWare94 View Post
So I was playing co-op and i went to my friends world, hes level 69, and i got an cheevo for discovering the last place, well i i foun legit is the mine and skag gully and sledges safe house, so my achievents are not in order and plus he told me to sell guns, and I got the million dollar avhievement and leveled up to 29, (WAS 11) Do you guys really care what order I get my achievements? I am really weird and dont know if this is bad? Because I dont want to be different. Has this happened to you in any co-op game?

Its no big deal, It happens all the time, I've met A lot of people with achievements out of order in this game. It mostly happens because you can join a friend whos way farther into the game and start unlocking achievements for around where they are.

Crazier things have happened, Like this: http://www.trueachievements.com/foru...readid=1404104 Thats what happened to me. (Not my post)
__________________



Last edited by Chevelle; 07-06-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #3
DeWare94
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 16

DeWare 94's Gamercard
COOL! Hey has it happened to you before? And hit me up on Xbox, IM : DeWare 94
We can play.
DeWare94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
DeWare94
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 16

DeWare 94's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevelle View Post
Its no big deal, It happens all the time, I've met A lot of people with achievements out of order in this game. It mostly happens because you can join a friend whos way farther into the game and start unlocking achievements for around where they are.

Crazier things have happened, Like this: http://www.trueachievements.com/foru...readid=1404104 Thats what happened to me. (Not my post)
Like with any game?
DeWare94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #5
Chevelle
 
Chevelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 81

Chevelle x19x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeWare94 View Post
COOL! Hey has it happened to you before? And hit me up on Xbox, IM : DeWare 94
We can play.
Posted what happened to me above. I wouldn't mind playing together but i think im way ahead of you in the story, I'm just about at the end.

If you have the dlc for the game we could do that together sometime. If you don't mind me using modded Shield/Weapons that is.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DeWare94 View Post
Like with any game?
Are you talking about the link i posted? No, Only with borderlands.
__________________



Last edited by Chevelle; 07-06-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #6
yourbreakfast99
 
yourbreakfast99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,009

Breakfas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
never happened to me but hopefull all turns out well for you
yourbreakfast99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:13 PM   #7
ChickinOnaChain
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,331

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I didn't know there was a certain order for them. I've neve noticed or cared how mine happen, as long as they unlock when they should.
__________________

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #8
DeWare94
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 16

DeWare 94's Gamercard
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain View Post
I didn't know there was a certain order for them. I've neve noticed or cared how mine happen, as long as they unlock when they should.
I meant, my friend had been to an area i havent so i unlocked the achievement, you have a good mind set, you dont care what others think, it only matters what you think, wish I could be positive like that, but hey thanks!!!! Its no biggy right!!!! ITS A GAME!!!
DeWare94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:22 PM   #9
DeWare94
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 16

DeWare 94's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevelle View Post
Posted what happened to me above. I wouldn't mind playing together but i think im way ahead of you in the story, I'm just about at the end.

If you have the dlc for the game we could do that together sometime. If you don't mind me using modded Shield/Weapons that is.


Are you talking about the link i posted? No, Only with borderlands.
I mean have you ever unlocked an achievement in co-op you didnt have? :goodpos t:rbbu t:
DeWare94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:31 PM   #10
owenstoodstill
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 267

IBS Ozzy's Gamercard
Because of the coop the achievements in this game can be all over the place . I mean you can rank up loads of levels achievements before even doing the first missions by joining a coop.
__________________
owenstoodstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
achievements not in order, borderlands, co-op, help me, is this a problem?

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:56 PM.