PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #1
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
DLC disc erased everything on my thumbdrive..

I have two xbox's in my house that I switch between, depending on which room I wanna be in. So I carry my profile on a usb thumb drive. I just got the GOTY edition of Batman Arkham city so I put in disc two and installed the dlc on the thumb drive so I could play the dlc on either xbox. But after I installed it and then switched xbox's to copy the dlc over to the other xbox the thumb drive showed as empty, kind of. It shows that space is being taken up, originally 6.9 gigs down to 2.8gigs, but when I select it every category shows 0KB.

So my question is, why did it erase my profile and why isn't the dlc showing up? What if I wanted to delete the dlc? I can't do that since its not showing up. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here
McDurbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
PC_GFWL_GAMER

PWXBOX360's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDurbin View Post
I have two xbox's in my house that I switch between, depending on which room I wanna be in. So I carry my profile on a usb thumb drive. I just got the GOTY edition of Batman Arkham city so I put in disc two and installed the dlc on the thumb drive so I could play the dlc on either xbox. But after I installed it and then switched xbox's to copy the dlc over to the other xbox the thumb drive showed as empty, kind of. It shows that space is being taken up, originally 6.9 gigs down to 2.8gigs, but when I select it every category shows 0KB.

So my question is, why did it erase my profile and why isn't the dlc showing up? What if I wanted to delete the dlc? I can't do that since its not showing up. Any ideas will be appreciated.
I do not have the GOTY yet but its probably you have to transfer & download the licence to the other 360 console some dumb DRM scheme most likely!
PC_GFWL_GAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #3
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

No, its not that the dlc doesn't show up in the game. Its that it doesn't show up on the thumb drive. Every categorie shows as 0KB but 4.1GB is missing from the thumb drive even though it says that its empty. If it was empty I'd have 6.9GB of free space, not 2.8.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here
Old 07-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #4
PC_GFWL_GAMER

PWXBOX360's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDurbin View Post
No, its not that the dlc doesn't show up in the game. Its that it doesn't show up on the thumb drive. Every categorie shows as 0KB but 4.1GB is missing from the thumb drive even though it says that its empty. If it was empty I'd have 6.9GB of free space, not 2.8.
Still think its the DRM what happens if you put the thumbdrive back onto the original 360 console it was installed with?
PC_GFWL_GAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:16 PM   #5
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Same thing and when I load the game up the dlc doesn't show up in the game.

Extremely Serious