PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Minecraft
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-28-2014, 04:34 AM   #1
DEG23
Robot Mode: Engaged

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Last edited by DEG23; 04-02-2014 at 11:29 PM.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 12:06 AM   #2
kevev99

kevev99's Gamercard
Boosting Session: On A Rail

Hi All. I have a session setup to boost On A Rail. If someone out there can help me out here that's awesome. Just PM me on here or shoot me a message via XBL.

GT: kevev99

Credit to Cpt Slaugh7er for the avatar pic
kevev99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:47 AM   #3
GamerPerfection

GamerPerfection's Gamercard
Hi all. If anyone needs to get the On A Rail Achievement then feel free to add me GT: GamerPerfection

Currently that's the only one I have to offer, but i'm planning on setting my world up to help with other achievements.

Achievements percentage: 52%
Points percentage: 47%

100% Completion:
Retail: 11
Arcade: 12
Mobile: 3

GamerPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:58 PM   #4
troy0891

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
If anyone needs help with achievements, I have a world set up in which you can get pretty much all of them in VERY short order. The only ones I can't really help you with are the ones for taming wolves and killing monsters. Both of those are VERY easy to get in the tutorial. (Most of the achievements are very easy to get in the tutorial.) If you would like my help with the rest, just shoot me a message on XBL. So long as I'm online and not already playing something with other people I have no problems with loading up my game to help you out real quick.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:16 AM   #5
EverGoodMe

EverGoodMe's Gamercard
I also have a 500ft railroad I can help out with if anyone needs a ride. Hitg me up.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:50 PM   #6
CyRu5 7h3 ViRu5

CyRu5 7h3 ViRu5's Gamercard
I'm looking for someone that has the achievement on a rail. I just need to ride the mine cart if any body can help me out with this would be appreciated.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:29 AM   #7
tehapoc

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Looking for help with 'On a Rail' and 'When Pigs Fly'. If you can help, please send me a message on Xbox Live.

GT: Moat Carp
Old 09-14-2014, 12:51 PM   #8
Doonga69

doonga69's Gamercard
I can help with on the rail achievement just message me Doonga69 or add me as always looking for players to play with ^.^
Doonga69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:47 PM   #9
Capicawl

capicawl's Gamercard
Can anybody help me with the last couple achievements I have left? It would be greatly appreciated. Send me a msg on Xbox live.
Capicawl is offline   Reply With Quote