PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #61
Frozenghost001

Frozenghost001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushy21 View Post
I think this is the first Call of Duty where I really like all of the maps.
this is like the first CoD that i didnt like any of the maps haha. well excluding the DLC maps cause with the excepion of maybe 2 i thought they were all better than the on-disk ones.
Frozenghost001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #62
aristeia

aristeia's Gamercard
got to be the number of cars, the uneven ground, the weird layout, the poor underground area, everything is grey, buildings are so tall that shooting down or having a successful killstreak is very hit and miss...

Slightly prefer Outpost.
aristeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #63
Unknown Breed

TheUnknownBreed's Gamercard
Don't mind Downturn but... there are other maps that i prefer to play so if they are there to vote for then i'm not voting for downturn
Unknown Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:21 AM   #64
AU Unit

AU Unit's Gamercard
Downturn is mostly avoided because of how killstreaks are terrible in it, I personally don't mind it to much.
AU Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:34 AM   #65
BabyJawz 666

Send a message via AIM to BabyJawz 666

BABYJAWZ TK 666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I try and avoid this map because I hate the uneven ground and the color is crap!
BabyJawz 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #66
Smyll

So Smyll's Gamercard
The maps that "always" get voted down:
Downturn
Carbon
Outpost

The maps that I always vote down:
Downturn
Interchange
Dome

I hate downturn because there is just to much clutter. It is such a hassle to look behind every single car and structure. There are just way to many places to hide and more places for you to easily miss your enemy and start getting shot at out of nowhere. Same thing goes with Interchange.

Don't get me started on dome. This map is so ridiculously small that there is no other option but to spawn the enemies on etheir side of you. Every time I play on this map I just get so frustrated because I'll be taking down 2-3 enemies in front of me when out of nowhere, another 2 get me from behind. I'll choose Downturn over Dome any day.
Smyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:48 PM   #67
WindsorHillsPS3

Smile Downturn

I like Downturn. Its a real war map. Everybody on the PS3 everybody hates it but like dumb ass maps like Arkaden and Dome. Dome is a rip off of Vacant. I loved Bacant but we seen that map in both MW games now MW3. Arkaden is too small for me when it's pose to be a mall. No mall is that small. Even the Crenshaw Mall is bigger than that. I think Arkaden wasn't done right.
WindsorHillsPS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:29 AM   #68
KSMKxASPIREx

KSMKxASPIREx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindsorHillsPS3 View Post
I like Downturn. Its a real war map. Everybody on the PS3 everybody hates it but like dumb ass maps like Arkaden and Dome. Dome is a rip off of Vacant. I loved Bacant but we seen that map in both MW games now MW3. Arkaden is too small for me when it's pose to be a mall. No mall is that small. Even the Crenshaw Mall is bigger than that. I think Arkaden wasn't done right.
Arkaden and dome are my favorite maps, along with seatown.
KSMKxASPIREx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #69
Rasp

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Fun to spawntrap on. Not good for much else.
Rasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:06 PM   #70
DxxxRules

DxxxRules's Gamercard
In my opinion Dowturn has way too many open spots to get shot in the back, and there's way to much cars and rubble everywhere

Rockstar Energy x Falken Tire

DxxxRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:20 AM   #71
lewisito

Lewisito's Gamercard
Yeah this map is the worse, i cant say for sure why i dont like it come to think about it, its just when ever it up for voting i scream down the mic NOOOOOOO everytime someone votes for it.

I think its cos its small? or maybe there is too much cover....hell i like the idea of city fighting but....
lewisito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #72
Cthulhu73

This map is better than the whole and everything in Black Ops 2, so I think we should embrace it a little more.
Cthulhu73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:10 AM   #73
Dragon BLaZe o

BAD VII's Gamercard
I think because there are so many blind spots.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:43 PM   #74
Dilla Deaf

Dilla Deaf's Gamercard
As a deaf gamer, I love Downturn (Dome is the worse , unless i'm just playing it for kicks) because as a deaf gamer, I have to move more slowly and yes camp -- but it's out of necessity...not meaning I'll do cheap kills tho...might throw a smoake and flank the opposite way to draw them out. The underground area is bad killzone to be stuck in.......
Dilla Deaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #75
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Problem with it is too much clutter and rubble everywhere. I dont mind it that much though, I tend to do well on it even though I still don't even know my way around the map because I have only played it like 5 times!
Old 01-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #76
shartnpants

shartnpants's Gamercard
Yeah I don't know why I hate it but I just can't stand it. I don't quit just to avoid it but I sure don't vote for it on purpose.
shartnpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:58 PM   #77
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I think the number of games I've played on it is in the single figures tbh. I just haven't played it enough to really form an opinion on it but I've never really had a good game on it. Usually won't vote for it or I will back up if it's a vote between that and Outpost.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:10 AM   #78
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I like Carbon, Mission, and Dome. I hate Downturn because it's dull and full of irrelevant things.