PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-11-2012, 01:12 AM   #1
Sh3rMaN420

Sh3rMaN420's Gamercard
Is it any good ?

I love WW2 (Movies, Shows, games and history) so is it worth a playthrough and experience. I looking forward to buying it
Sh3rMaN420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:37 AM   #2
Kovy88

Kovy88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
It's easily worth it. It's a great quality WW2-shooter. And it's really rare in other 360-shooters that you can order your own squads to do things.

Kovy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:44 AM   #3
dwayne_hicks

Dwayne Hicks's Gamercard
Enjoyable squad based shooter which sometimes feels a bit empty. If you are interested in World War 2 history, you'll have to look past the idea of a squad taking on objectives that were handled by units usually atleast company sized.

I got past it and had a great time with the Single-player but the multiplayer (even when it wasn't dead) was made by a different developer and isn't all that good.

Its also dirt cheap by now, so go for it!
dwayne_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #4
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yeah, it's worth it. The story is great, but I feel the actual gameplay good have been better, some weird bugs, dumbed down tactics compared to the older games and kind of bad graphics, but it's still quite enjoyable. Also, the multiplayer isn't very good, but the campaign makes up for it and you probably weren't buying it for the MP anyway.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:24 AM   #5
sammyc88

Sammy Coburn's Gamercard
This game is brilliant, a must have for your world War 2 collection, don't listen to these guys the multiplayer is not bad it's just different and they probably just werent patient enough or most prob just not good enough... I think their more suited to COD and Battlefield...

But their right about one thing it is kinda dead online nowerdays, we need more players... We still have the dedicated players, but need more... So yes... buy it and keep it
sammyc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:30 PM   #6
xsuicidesn0wmanx

Send a message via AIM to xsuicidesn0wmanx

suicide snowman's Gamercard
I dont understand how this game made it past Alpha when I aim at an enemy pull the trigger and NOTHING HAPPENS! I've played a lot of bad games and never once have a played a shooter this broken.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:28 AM   #7
Voytek

xTMx Voytek's Gamercard
Well, this game definitely didn't age well. I found it tough to get through due to boredom. But, there are some redeeming qualities such as the interesting squad mechanics that differentiate it from most FPS war games. It's cheap and easy to get achievements on, so why not?
Voytek is offline   Reply With Quote