PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-04-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
x SNAKE5 x

x SNAKE5 x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
200,000 Calories!

Holy crap!

Gonna have to make out I weigh a ton to progress on that!

100% Complete Retail: 12 Arcade: 22
90%+ Complete Retail: 27 Arcade: 5
75%+ Complete Retail: 29 Arcade: 11

PSN ID: SNAKES-774
x SNAKE5 x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:50 PM   #2
Hasselhoff1337

Hasselhoff1337's Gamercard
I hope you can speed this up by telling the game you weight as much as a Brontosaurus, like you could in the first Yourshape. I hate those insanely timeconsuming achievments they put in to prevent you from reselling the game
Hasselhoff1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:46 AM   #3
Artis Leeroy

Artis Leeroy's Gamercard
Make it a metric ton. Like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers.
Artis Leeroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:06 AM   #4
x SNAKE5 x

x SNAKE5 x's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasselhoff1337 View Post
I hope you can speed this up by telling the game you weight as much as a Brontosaurus, like you could in the first Yourshape. I hate those insanely timeconsuming achievments they put in to prevent you from reselling the game
Tell me about it....don't get me wrong, I like keeping fit, but I'm not sure I want to spend that many years of my life on Your Shape.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:23 AM   #5
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
There's honestly no reason for this achievement. Honestly, 75,000 would have been enough, but 200,000 is just above and beyond. Crank the weight up, and shake a towel between your neck and your toes in marathon mode to burn 5,000+ calories/hour.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:54 AM   #6
x SNAKE5 x

x SNAKE5 x's Gamercard

I think it's just Ubisoft's way of saying "we hate you and want you to die a slow, painful death lunging towards your Kinect camera".

Old 01-17-2012, 08:31 PM   #7
JeJans

Je Jans's Gamercard
In the last game i wouldnīt even think about cheating... but 200 k. thatīs like years of work and iīm pretty sure that there will be another your shape or fitnessgame by then.
JeJans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:14 AM   #8
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
I wouldn't even think of cheating either, even though I am an achievement whore!!!
I have played the first game legit every other day since February 2011 (about 750-800 calories each workout) and have amounted 129,000 calories which transfers over to new game. So if you like getting fit it shouldn't take that long to get legit.
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #9
laufujai

A Taste Of Zen's Gamercard
I'm a little behind on this, just got my 10000 calories on the first and now cracking on with 2012...
BUT, is it just me or is this game a little different with the calories burnt? I mean for the same workout I did from the first game I'm not even getting HALF the calories on this one...?
Any ideas?
laufujai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:48 PM   #10
The Splatterpus

The Splatterpus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufujai View Post
I'm a little behind on this, just got my 10000 calories on the first and now cracking on with 2012...
BUT, is it just me or is this game a little different with the calories burnt? I mean for the same workout I did from the first game I'm not even getting HALF the calories on this one...?
Any ideas?
You have to go into your profile and change your weight, otherwise it won't track your calorie burning properly and only record 2 cals instead of 20 or so.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:10 AM   #11
Vivi

BlackMageV1V1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesterworld1@fsmail.net View Post
I wouldn't even think of cheating either, even though I am an achievement whore!!!
I have played the first game legit every other day since February 2011 (about 750-800 calories each workout) and have amounted 129,000 calories which transfers over to new game. So if you like getting fit it shouldn't take that long to get legit.
700-800 per workout, and you werent cheating? good god, how long are your workouts? 4+ hours?
Old 03-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #12
ohnonono

ohnononon's Gamercard
Thats not worth.
ohnonono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:43 PM   #13
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
700-800 per workout, and you werent cheating? good god, how long are your workouts? 4+ hours?
No I wasn't cheating, I'd spend 1 & half hours every other day doing 5 lots of bronze 10 minute cardio boxing class from first game as I preferred the workout than the cardio boxing in second game (135-150 calories per 10min class), plus 5 gym games and a cool down exercise. I would then put your fitness 2012 and the calories would carry over to that game.

Since I put my last message on here, I upped my excerise and just got the 200,000 3 star achievement this week.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:28 AM   #14
jamesjiao

deutschzuid's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
This. There is no way you can get 700-800 without spending a good 3 hours on it and/or lying about your weight.
jamesjiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #15
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesjiao View Post
This. There is no way you can get 700-800 without spending a good 3 hours on it and/or lying about your weight.
As I have already said in previous posts, I play the first game the 10 minute bronze cardio boxing workout, as I much prefer that workout. The calories do go up quicker in the first game than the second, but as I have said I prefer the workout in the first game and the calories transfer over.
I don't know if you are basing your post on the second game, but if you are then you haven't read my previous posts properly.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:48 PM   #16
SmarmySmurf

SmarmySmurf's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesjiao View Post
This is flat out wrong. You can't get it by just following the routine in most cases, but you can definitely get it by legitimately exercising with your real weight (depending on your actual weight, obviously). I don't do it often, but I've got over 200 calories from one 12 min Cardio gold class just by adding movements and flourishes between what you're told to do or doing things double or triple expected speed. That's ~800 calories in an hour if I cared to do that. No towel, no chair, no made up weight--no cheating. Obviously the less you weight the harder it is to do legitimately, but it's not impossible for everyone. Anyone who works out a lot (muscle weight) or is overweight, ie two of the most common groups likely playing the game, should be able to pull it off.