PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Tomb Raider
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-13-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
New Gameplay Reveals Lara's First Kill

Looks quite amazing. Never intrigued by Tomb Raider games, but this one has my attention.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #2
Axel 360

axelquatripolar's Gamercard
I really thought for a moment than this was again her first human kill. Yet again, even this, her first animal kingdom kill, is the second time or third I see it being use to promote the game. It seems they are making a big deal of their "first kills" two videos. I´m guessing we are missing the first Dinasour Kill, probably in a sequel.

Regarding her first human kill: I have see so many times this scene since the first time they show it, all the videos when they talk about it and then, again, show it to you, that video of the actress in Xbox Live when they show it to you again, and the other video with the writer that shows it again tan, well simple put, when I play that part I´m not going to feel a damn thing.

"Ok, here´s the killing scene, yaaap, she´s gona sob now"

If it is such a powerful scene they are so proud about, shouldn´t they have hidden it?? Just mentioned and jot just showing it? Because if this turns out to be the highlight of the story in the game and some of us are already bored to see it, that may turn out the wrong way for the creators.

I hope they know best than to do two "first kill" scenes powerful enough and then don´t add any drama to other situations where a normal person will freak out or that after this two first kills the game doesn´t turn it into "ok, I already kill one, fuck it, I´m kill the rest of this fuckers"

Last edited by Axel 360; 10-14-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Axel 360 is offline   Reply With Quote