PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-12-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
Z3RO 5IGN4L

Groove Injecter's Gamercard
Good enough for government work

I cant seem to get the 80% or better on Silent Talon mission. Does anybody have a way of getting 80% or better. My first time through I 79% since then I have not been able to get even close. Anybody having trouble getting this or is it just me.

"Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets"
Z3RO 5IGN4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:14 AM   #2
GIitch

Shifter's Gamercard
I just did it today on my first try and got the achievement. You have to play on Elite and sync shot the first enemies you see and enemies around the tank, then use the Warhound the rest of the mission and you should get above 80%.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:10 AM   #3
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
It's tough to get over 80% on this mission if you mostly use the Warhound since getting headshots, silenced kills, and melee kills contribute to the overall percentage.

I also had some trouble getting over 80% until I switched it to Elite, equipped a sniper rifle with exacto ammo, and only used the Warhound whenever required.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
Spooonrider

Spooonrider's Gamercard
The way i did it was in elite, and the first 5 enemies i melee killed them cuz that gives more points than sync shots, then you sync shot the 3 guys near the tank.
You only use the robot thingy to destroy vehicles and you take a sniper to avoid spraying shots with other weapons, lowering your accuracy, hence lowering your score
Spooonrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #5
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just use the warhound at every single chance you get. On the hardest difficulty, I got 100% just doing that.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:18 PM   #6
Kojo62

Kojo62's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
Just use the warhound at every single chance you get. On the hardest difficulty, I got 100% just doing that.
I agree with this advice.

I got over 80% just playing it through the first time on Veteran. When I played it again on Elite, I got 100% just because of the difficulty multiplier, but I didn't play it all that much differently. Just used the Warhound to pretty much kill every single thing. It was easy, actually.

Do that, and also don't pass up melee stealth kills on the first few suckers right at the very beginning of the mission, that is.
Kojo62 is offline   Reply With Quote