Achievement Trading Thread

iBuzz7S

V2 because I could swear there was one posted, but someone ignored a report for a spam post and it derailed the thread, so they removed the thread and not the spam.

Anyway, it looks like there is at least 1 online achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2199/5-1ywwE=.jpgThis. is. SKATEBOARDING! 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Won a match online

Eventually you will get it, but if you can't be bothered to wait for a win online, post your GT below and team up with other X360A members to unlock it.

Remember to edit your post once you have unlocked the achievement.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really.... I'm not trying to bring negativity to this forum or anything I understand it's about boosting and all. But you guys are really worrying about 1 achievement that you could probably unlock day 1 within your first few games?

Why wouldn't you want to at least try to get it legit before setting up a lobby of boosters? That's along the same lines as the people who buy Call of Duty games and only play multiplayer. I mean to each their own. But I actually like trying new additions to games. I really couldn't imagine how long I could play this game before getting bored if it didn't at least have something new to it.

Sorry guess I had a little rant in my pants...

Went online as soon as I turned the game on and got it in 5 minutes in my second game.

Looks like a lot of people are still learning the ropes so anybody with experience should get this straight away today.

its for this reason the big head one is giving me a hrd time. noone is staying alive long enough :(

edit: nevermind thought it was in big head ELIMINATION ratehr than hte isngle palyer survival. herp derp

Edited by DerEnglaender

EDIT - got it today with help from someone here. actually, tried to play normal online to get it and came close a couple times. though its easier just to do Trick Attack with 2 people and win it.

add Wilkz07 and i'll join for you to get the point.

Edited by Wilkz07

its for this reason the big head one is giving me a hrd time. noone is staying alive long enough :(

edit: nevermind thought it was in big head ELIMINATION ratehr than hte isngle palyer survival. herp derp

So it sounds like there is only the single online achievement for winning in any mode?

Was wondering if the Big Head and Hawkman achievements were online or single player.:confused: