PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Shooter > Contract Killer
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-19-2012, 12:49 AM   #1
F TANK

F TANK's Gamercard
This piece of shit is causing my phone to stall and crash constantly

I cant even access the fucking games section to remove this piece of junk. These stupid assholes can't test something for a few hours before shitting it out?
F TANK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:06 AM   #2
F TANK

F TANK's Gamercard
Follow up:
I though removing this piece of SHIT would remedy the problems but I guess I needed to use the phone a little more because ever since installing it, internet explorer is constantly crashing and some of my damn games won't even even boot now. I have more than I'm in the mood to test atm, and I don't know how many apps are all screwed up bit most everything is choppy. The phone now has to be frequently turned off manually by holding the 3 buttons down.

Honestly this is my 5th wp7 in about a year and a half that had something seriously fucked about it, I guess to match the 5 360s I went through. Sorry about all the swearing but I'm pissed. This is my last wp7 if this doesn't clear up
Old 07-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #3
Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter   Submit - Platinum   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
What phone do/did you have? Sounds more like an hardware/firmware issue then software.

Yannie Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #4
F TANK

F TANK's Gamercard
Lumia 900, for whatever odd reason, I some issues remained after deleting this game but I also got rifld of GLU's other shit game - Gun Bros (which I only played a few minutes when it came out) and now the phone is back to normal
Old 07-23-2012, 01:21 AM   #5
Urmumsvag69

polished turd69's Gamercard
I also have issues with this game now on a lumia 800 i cant even get into the game it keeps booting me out when it gets to the main menu ahhhhhhh
Urmumsvag69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:05 AM   #6
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urmumsvag69 View Post
I also have issues with this game now on a lumia 800 i cant even get into the game it keeps booting me out when it gets to the main menu ahhhhhhh
This was happening to me on the Lumia 900. Just put phone in airplane mode and you can play. Cant get daily bonus this way, but it works. A few hours later mine worked fine with connection. It is an issue server side I presume that is sporadic.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 125 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:32 AM   #7
Temp33t

Temp33t's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
This was happening to me on the Lumia 900. Just put phone in airplane mode and you can play. Cant get daily bonus this way, but it works. A few hours later mine worked fine with connection. It is an issue server side I presume that is sporadic.
I'm using the Samsung Omnia 7 and I'm having problem starting the game online. I can however play the game offline with no problems. Every once in a while it lets me play online but as soon as I click on "Friends" or "Coop" it crashes.

Anyone have suggestion on how to solve it?
Temp33t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:05 AM   #8
Djqwakqwak

Dixeh Wrecked's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp33t View Post
I'm using the Samsung Omnia 7 and I'm having problem starting the game online. I can however play the game offline with no problems. Every once in a while it lets me play online but as soon as I click on "Friends" or "Coop" it crashes.

Anyone have suggestion on how to solve it?
no ideas how to solve it,i have the hd7 and mine does the same thing, ive been playing offline myself. its been glitching my energy and medkits as well. when i last turned it on i had 393/31 energy and 516 med kits.. this game is screwy
Djqwakqwak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:27 AM   #9
ceeesquared

cccuaresma1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djqwakqwak View Post
no ideas how to solve it,i have the hd7 and mine does the same thing, ive been playing offline myself. its been glitching my energy and medkits as well. when i last turned it on i had 393/31 energy and 516 med kits.. this game is screwy
had encountered this too! my other ammo had the same number as my smg bullets, so i had 400++ rockets. the first time it happened, the game crashed after a few hours. i was not able to open the game anymore as it just showed a black screen. i had to reinstall and start from scratch. the bug happened again twice. first, all my ammo had 200 (same as smg). a few hours later, it went up to 400 (again, same as smg). so far (and hopefully), it won't crash again.
ceeesquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:50 AM   #10
gl0wstick

absinthesia's Gamercard
On my lumia 800, it was working fine with no connection issues meaning I could access friends lists and co-op etc, but all of a sudden it no longer connects, and when it does it just crashes back to the games list.
gl0wstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:43 PM   #11
Masterchief950

Send a message via AIM to Masterchief950 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterchief950

ReaperOfTerror's Gamercard
Works on my Lumia 900
Masterchief950 is offline   Reply With Quote