PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Saints Row: The Third
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-19-2012, 11:44 PM   #1
d0ct0rscarecr0w

d0ct0rscarecr0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Do you think Johnny Gat is really (spoilers inside here!)

Anyone who has played the game knows that Johhny Gat's death was the primary reason for the Saints attacking Steelporte (kinda).

But until recently I was mad at how quick and unmelodramatic Gat's death was, especially considering how wacky Saints Row The Third is but then it hit me. What if that isn't a mistake?

I don't really have an evidence, what made me wonder this was I was playing Genki Bowl and a banner at the bottom was saying there was rumors Gat wasn't really dead.

Obviously he is not coming back in Saints Row The Third, but do you think its possible that in Saints Row 4 he might turn up alive? I mean it is supposed to be wackier, and that would be quite a twist.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:14 AM   #2
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Saints Row died when they killed Gat within the first hour of the game. If they brought him back in the fourth instalment, they lose more of my respect.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:19 AM   #3
d0ct0rscarecr0w

d0ct0rscarecr0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzz7S View Post
Saints Row died when they killed Gat within the first hour of the game. If they brought him back in the fourth instalment, they lose more of my respect.
So... you think the series has gone downhill... yet you are planning on buying the fourth game.

Alright then.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:35 AM   #4
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ct0rscarecr0w View Post
So... you think the series has gone downhill... yet you are planning on buying the fourth game.
Never said I am buying the fourth. I said IF they brought him back in the fourth, they lose more respect from me.

I can speak to people who will be playing the game days prior to release and ask them on what is happening, watch livestreams, read spoilers.....