PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-23-2012, 05:15 AM   #31
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Dead Rising 2. I loved the original, so when I heard the second was going to have coop, my expectations soared through the roof. Then I played it, and the game was just a total dud. The coop in the game sucks and is glitchy, the loading times are atrocious, and the psychos absolutely suck compared to the original. I wanted to like the game so much, but was left utterly disappointed.
Death Metal Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:26 AM   #32
EventualRawR

EventualRawR's Gamercard
I couldn't stand the Fallout series, I really thought it would be amazing and wanted to like it, but the world seemed to dull for me. I felt like I was just running around in the Lord of the Flies setting. Just me, and a few other dudes trying to kill me, then back to wandering the void.
EventualRawR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #33
Chaz Of Sparta

Chaz Of Sparta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. I was expecting to really enjoy it since I loved Burnout Paradise, but couldn't get into it...
Chaz Of Sparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:46 AM   #34
rikib004

Halo/Mass Effect etc... Essentially a lot of alien shooters. I just can't seem to get along with them.

Also assassins creed, granted I have only ever played the first one, I didn't care too much for it.
rikib004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:01 AM   #35
hydrosugar

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikib004 View Post
Also assassins creed, granted I have only ever played the first one, I didn't care too much for it.
A lot of people don't. But AC2 fixes pretty much everything. Unless you hate the concept itself you'll probably like the sequel.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:26 AM   #36
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Mass Effect 3 - Really enjoyed ME2, and love space exploration/sci fi feel to it. However, the 3rd was just poor. Just could not be arsed and didn't bother completing it.

Borderlands - Sounded like I would enjoy it and loads of people raved on about it. I played for a couple of hours, and just found it boring.

GTA 4/Red Dead - Both games worlds were too big and empty for my liking, and got bored quick. Didn't help I found the lead charcters dull and lifeless.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:30 AM   #37
Skorpion XBA
Guide Team

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber Clubs Baron   Road Map - Platinum   The Helping Hand   Staff Club - Skorpion XBA   Green Thumb - Emerald   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
BioShock and Gears of War. Possibly Halo.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #38
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Call of Duty 4: MW
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Old 07-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #39
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Oblivion.

I can see why people would like the game, the open worlds huge, plenty of quests to do, storyline is fairly decent. I just don't enjoy the game and have been finding it a chore to complete.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #40
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Fallout 3 and NV. I bought both and really tried but I just couldn't get into them for some reason.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:11 PM   #41
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
L.A noire
the game seemed very interesting, i started it with the intention of having a fairly enjoyable playthru. as the game progressed i became less interested in what was happening, every question i did seemed to be the "wrong" answer. eventually i just popped it out and havent tried it again since, i always disliked police anyway lol
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #42
ditchey1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep View Post
Mass Effect & Gears of War.
yeah same. gears of war looked good but it didn't feel good when playing it
ditchey1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:56 PM   #43
LankstaTDOT

TO416 DESI KING's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
- COD Multiplayer - Well.. used to wish I could get in to it. Now I don't really care because I'm pretty sure when it comes to multiplayer FPS, I'm gonna be sticking with BF franchise instead while I may only play COD when I wanna play some good campaign modes. For me COD multiplayer feels as I'm stuck in those small maps. So limited, no vehicles, not a lot of options and yet many people play it. I really wanted to get in to it and I've tried, when I tried any of the games of COD, they failed to convince me. I think out of the whole COD franchise I only played Black Ops so far because I liked the customizations and all in it, but after somewhere between prestiges 5-8, I stopped playing after getting bored of it and got back in to playing BF.

- Skyrim - Love the customization in this game, but still didn't feel right. Will have to borrow it from one of my friends again to see If I can get in to it.

- NBA Live '09 - Wanted to get in to it so I could play with my friends, but this game it self is a fail. Hated the controls. Not even sure how my brother and most of my friends still play it.

- Burnout: Paradise & Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep View Post
Gears of War
One of the games I really wanna get in to, and I look forward to. I know I will because I have seen the game plays and I liked them so far. I just haven't had a chance yet. I know that if I'm to get in to GoW, I have to do it from it's very first game. So, for me it will take some time.

Last edited by LankstaTDOT; 07-24-2012 at 11:02 AM.
LankstaTDOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #44
ADAMS No2

ADAMS No1's Gamercard
Gears of War 3 & Battlefield 3.

ADAMS No2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #45
Wurmstrom

Wurmstrom's Gamercard
Naughty Bear, seen my wife have a blast playing it but when I jumped on all I could think of was how much Gamestop would give me for it on a better game.

The CoD series gets an honorable mention. Wish I was into that just so I had something to play with the rest of my friends instead of feeling banished to Halo Island.
Wurmstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #46
French_Kid

Decepticog72283's Gamercard

tl;dr? lol

Majority of Halo games. I love the halo universe. Love reading about it and looking up the stuff for it. But I have alot of trboule enjoying FPS games so I haven't been able to enjoy the games. This does not inclue Halo Wars. Love that game.

Along the same string...Fallout 3. Again FPS issue...and the fact that I was hardcore into Fallout 1 and 2 back in the day and the game play change was too much. (Yes, I know there is a third person view available, but lets face it, that's the most aweful TPS I've ever played).

GRID: I played for a short bit a couple years ago at a friends place and a little while ago I saw it for sale cheap so I bought. Sat in my backlog for a few months and last week I decided to give it a go and definetly did not enjoy it as much as I did back then. Now I have to play to get at least 50% of the achievements to be somewhat satisfied

sig by Refined Suicide

custom lancer skins by me!
BETA Tested: Gears of War 3, Gotham City Impostors, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Hybrid and World of Tanks
French_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:53 PM   #47
E the Maniac

E the Maniac's Gamercard
Battlefield 3, Skyrim and Gears of War
E the Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #48
rikib004

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko da bos View Post
L.A noire
the game seemed very interesting, i started it with the intention of having a fairly enjoyable playthru. as the game progressed i became less interested in what was happening, every question i did seemed to be the "wrong" answer. eventually i just popped it out and havent tried it again since, i always disliked police anyway lol
The guide on here is fantastic! I highly recommend you use it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=312999
rikib004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:08 AM   #49
ZX47

ZX47's Gamercard
Any racing game but mostly forza I like the idea of it but when I play them they can't keep me interested for more than an hour or two
ZX47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:41 AM   #50
OttomanC3N9

cenGii91's Gamercard
The Elder Scrolls series. After i was disappointed by Oblivion, I never tried skyrim. I thought it was bullshit just like the old one. But it isn't.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:15 AM   #51
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Edit - Didn't realize I already posted on this topic, curse it getting bumped. :<

Oblivion comes to mind, whilst I did 100% on my other tag, I thought the game wasn't for me. Ninety Nine Nights, it looks and plays decent but I got overwhelmed by its difficulty, put me off the game completely as It was frustrating starting the whole level again after dieing towards the end.

Final Fantasy 13, loved the older games in the series but I couldn't get to grips with this. I guess I hate change and still after all these years, prefer the old turn based battle system.

Gears of war comes to mind, it sounds all good on paper for me but I think its down to my person agenda of hating 3rd person shooters.

Last edited by Tsaako; 10-27-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:41 AM   #52
Agent Aero

Aero x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Bioshock, so i can finish achievements.
Battlefield 3. Feel like im missing out
Old 10-27-2012, 01:45 AM   #53
morgul maggot

Morgul Maggot's Gamercard
I'll have to agree with everyone else who's posted these, plus a couple that haven't been yet:

1) Final Fantasy 13
2) Minecraft
3) Dragon Age II (I'll do my best to finish this one)
4) Two Worlds II
5) Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom

I'm sure I'll think of more....
morgul maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:49 AM   #54
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Red Dead Redemption
LA Noire
Portal

JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:49 AM   #55
whitetrashshayno

whitetrashshan0's Gamercard
Bayonetta. I love beat em ups. I love quirky random over the top dmc games. I just cannot get into this one. Sarah palin is hot and all but it's soooooooo boring. I should love it, but alas i just cannot.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:56 AM   #56
KillerBEA
Subscribing Member

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

The BEAst in I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Community Gaming - Emerald   The Helping Hand   Donator - Level 3   Subscriber - Silver   Artist of the Month   5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
The entire Call of Duty series.
KillerBEA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:11 AM   #57
Komeiv

Waterydrip37's Gamercard
Dead Rising

Love zombie games, but for some reason I just can't get into this one.
Komeiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:23 AM   #58
calc

Deus Ex - I gave it a couple tries, but I can't seem to play it for more then 30 minutes.

Forza series - Every time I see a trailer for it I immediately want to play it, but once I sit down and try it I can't get hooked.

Borderlands - I really wanted to love this game, but I don't. I'll do like 1-2 missions and then I'm done with it for a a few weeks.
calc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #59
Dan2291

Hookaholic2291's Gamercard
Kingdoms of Amular. It seemed awesome at first. But the fight style is too bland. Judging from the company's failure i'm guessing more people agree.
Dan2291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:54 AM   #60
HellspawnRei

HellspawnRei's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Resident Evil 6,i tried but it doesnt feel the same as it used to.

HellspawnRei is offline   Reply With Quote