PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Wreckateer
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #1
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Bonus Icons List

*** LIST COMPLETE ***

- All Shot Types -
1) Pacifist - hit absoultely nothing
2) I Regret Nothing - Pop the balloon only on a Hot Goblin
3) Yee-Haw - Hit a Hot Goblin (the one hanging from a balloon) and take him for a ride
4) In the Face - Hit a Goblin in the face, headshot
5) Got A Mulligan - Kill 3 Goblins, cumulative
6) Homewrecker - hit a small house
7) Low Power - low powered shot, don't step all the way back, just out of the start zone (Flying Shot recommended to not waste a shot)
8) Terrifying - Close shot to a goblin, but don't hit him
9) Massive Damage - inflict a large percentage of damage (out of 100) on one shot (not sure what the percentage needed is). ie: clear 33% of level in one shot
10) (Green) Do Over! - Get more points on your mulligan shot than your first attempt.
11) (Red) Do Over? - Get a lower score on your mulligan than your first attempt
12) Icon Collector - 3 or more different shot / action icons in one shot (easily obtainable with Flying Shot; however can be obtained with others)
13) Long Shot - Far traveled shot, must hit a building
14) Denonate 3 Charges - Set off 3 dynamite satchels with one shot
15) Lord of la Mancha - hit a windmill
16) Late Hit - When a building is delayed falling down on to another for more damage or a bouncing shot makes contact a short while after initial contact

- Flying Shot Only -
17) Dive Bomber - Use the Flying Shot, reach a maximum height with arms up then put arms lower (at side) and make contact.
18) Daredevil (Flying Shot) - Fly close to a building, tower, or ground (under bridges works as well) using the Flying Shot
19) Freedom - Land a Flying Shot in the middle of nowhere or fly out of the map, camera will go to a cinematic view

- Bomb Shot Only -
20) Perfect Timing - Using the bomb shot, right before its about to hit an object activate with arms in a Y motion
21) Giant Bomb - Hitting an action shield with the explosion with a Bomb Shot (Level 2-5)
22) Dud - Shoot a Bomb Shot into the air and detonate not near anything - Thanks to Thee Elf

- Split Shot Only -
23) Max Spread - Spread the Split Shot with your hands as far as you can after activating and make contact
24) Concentrated - Keep hands close on Spread Shot
25) Wheelin' - Activate a Split Shot and turn it vertical - thanks to Thee Elf
26) Split Bank - Get 4 Bank Shot icons in one Split Shot after activating (Level 2-1) - Thanks to Shakezoola

- Lift Shot Only -
27) Daredevil (Lift Shot) - Activate the Lift Shot right before you are about to hit the ground
28) Maximum Liftus - Activate Lift Shot 3 times in one shot

- Speed Shot Only -
29) Premature Activation - Activate the Speed Shot immediately after firing. - Thanks to Zebrasqual & Thee Elf
30) Armor Piercing - shoot through multiple structures using the Speed Shot
31) Ricochet - Bounce Speed Shot off rocks or a building and hit another building (works well bouncing off indestructible towers), has to be side rock cliffs, not rocks on ground. If it bounces off ground it will be a Bank Shot

- Exceptions -
32) Sharpshooter - Get a hit without using the gauntlets to move the shot (can not be obtained with Flying Shot or Split Shot)
33) Bank Shot - Bounce a shot off the ground and connect (can not be obtained with Bomb or Flying Shot)
34) Curveball - Hitting an action shield with the spring on it which makes your shot curve more, alternate: keep curving a shot in one direction (Can not be done with Flying Shot and can be done before activating Split Shot)
35) Return to Sender - Fire any shot that can be swiped (Not a Fying Shot) as straight up as possible with low power, then keep swiping left or right. If you land anywhere within the ballista launching area you will receive this - thanks to MrZombieChicken & Thee Elf. Best shot to use is the Lift Shot, keep swiping to the left or right and you will get Curveball and Return to sender.

- Action Shield Combinations -
(Any Shot)
36) Special Delivery - Hit an action shield with lightning bolt which adds speed to your shot (Use Basic Shot, Bomb Shot, or Split Shot... see below for reason other shots don't work)
(Flying Shot)
37) Flame On - Hit an Explosion Shield with the Flying Shot (Level 2-4)- Thanks to Shakezoola
38) Danger Zone - Sending a Flying Shot into an action shield with a lightning bolt (Level 7-1)- thanks to Thee Elf
(Lift Shot)
39) Double Down - Activating a Lift Shot into an action shield with a spring (Level 5-3)- thanks to Thee Elf
(Speed Shot)
40) Spicy Meatball: Activate a Speed Shot into an Explosive Icon (level 5-2)- thanks to heatlight
41) Ludicrous Speed - Activate a Speed Shot through an action shield with a lightning bolt (Level 5-2)- thanks to Thee Elf

Special thanks to heatlight, Thee Elf, MrZombieChicken, Zebrasqual, and Shakezoola.

100% game totals (all DLC included): 73
Retail: 53
Arcade: 20

Cabela's North American Hunts: Achievement Guide by Goots 88
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...errerid=160983

Last edited by Goots 88; 06-18-2013 at 01:13 PM. Reason: clean up
Goots 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
heatlight

heatlight's Gamercard
Spicy Meatball: Activate a Speed Shot into an Explosive Icon.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatlight View Post
Spicy Meatball: Activate a Speed Shot into an Explosive Icon.
thanks... keep 'em coming I'll add to the list...

Honestly obsessed with this game - Angry Birds on steroids.

Old 07-29-2012, 05:52 AM   #4
Thee Elf

eg x thee elf's Gamercard
Double Down - Activating a Lift shot into an action shield with a spring.
Wheelin - Active a split shot and turn it vertical
Danger Zone - Sending a Flying Shot into an action shield with a lightning bolt

Last edited by Thee Elf; 07-29-2012 at 02:35 PM.
Thee Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #5
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thee Elf View Post
Double Down - Activating a Lift shot into an action shield with a spring.
Wheelin - Active a split shot and turn it vertical
Danger Zone - Sending a Flying Shot into an action shield with a lightning bolt
awesome! added to the list, thanks!

Old 07-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #6
Thee Elf

Thought there might be one for collecting 10 icons since there was one for 5, but I got the Flying High achievement on Challenge Level 6 and no medal. A few folks over a TA that had the game early has the achievement for all icons but I can't find a list anywhere else and it probably is 35 icons.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:38 AM   #7
Thee Elf

Dud - Detonate a Bomb Shot and damage nothing.
Ludicrous Speed - Activate a Speed Shot through an action shield with a lightning bolt.

Last edited by Thee Elf; 07-30-2012 at 04:10 AM.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:29 AM   #8
MrZombieChicken

MrZombieChicken's Gamercard
I really should've written them down while I was getting them since I have them all. The one I remember that is missing from the list is:

Return to Surrender - Not 100% sure it's called that. You get it by hitting the launch area with one of your shots. Easiest way is to aim it straight up when you launch it then bring it back.

I'll add more if I remember them.

Last edited by MrZombieChicken; 07-30-2012 at 04:35 AM.
MrZombieChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #9
Thee Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZombieChicken View Post
I really should've written them down while I was getting them since I have them all. The one I remember that is missing from the list is:

Return to Surrender - Not 100% sure it's called that. You get it by hitting the launch area with one of your shots. Easiest way is to aim it straight up when you launch it then bring it back.

I'll add more if I remember them.
Return to Sender - Fire any shot that can be swiped (Not a flying shot) as straight up as possible with low power, then keep swiping left or right. If you land anywhere within the ballista launching area you will receive this.

Still didn't net me the achievement but at least that's one less.

Last edited by Thee Elf; 07-30-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:38 PM   #10
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Dud - Detonate a Bomb Shot and damage nothing.
*Can you please confirm this one... I got this once before but it showed up on the screen saying Dud but not as an icon.

Thanks for all your help, i think a few more...

I think the other one, but have yet to confirm is hitting a building with the Flying Shot without activating "spreading it's wings"

PS - does anyone know how to edit the thread heading to delete (WIP)???

Last edited by Goots 88; 07-30-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:54 PM   #11
Zebrasqual

Zebrasqual's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZombieChicken

that was my last one, i got lucky when i got this as i was trying something else ^_^. btw i got this using the spread shot.

i don't know the english name of the icon i'm going to talk about but it should be something like "prematured shot". you need to activate the speed shot as soon as you shoot it.
Zebrasqual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #12
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebrasqual View Post
that was my last one, i got lucky when i got this as i was trying something else ^_^. btw i got this using the spread shot.

i don't know the english name of the icon i'm going to talk about but it should be something like "prematured shot". you need to activate the speed shot as soon as you shoot it.
Premature ejaculation?

Old 07-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #13
Thee Elf

Forgot all about the premature shot one. In regards to Dud, I just fired the bomb up high, detonated, and it said Dud and had a Silver/Iron looking icon that looked like it got hit with a hammer and split in 2. I also tried hitting a red goblin floating on a balloon and activated without damaging the castle and still got it.

Premature Activation - Active a Speed Shot shortly after launching.

Also, an edit to Sharpshooter. You don't have to hit a goblin but you can hit any part of the castle as long as you don't adjust your shot.

Last edited by Thee Elf; 07-30-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:43 PM   #14
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Forgot all about the premature shot on. In regards to Dud, I just fired the bomb up high, detonated, and it said Dud and had a Silver/Iron looking icon that looked like it got hit with a hammer and split in 2.
Yea... that's not an icon unfortunately. A Bonus Icon is when it shoots to the right of your score meter. That's pretty much just an insult and you can get it on any shot that doesn't connect. The bonus icon you get for it is pacifist. However, I will confirm this later when I get home, because I have also read if you shoot a bomb shot to the ground and not detonate it there is a Dud Bonus Icon... So I will confirm later this evening

Also, that Dud icon comes up when you get less than bronze on a level, I believe.

Last edited by Goots 88; 07-30-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:12 PM   #15
Thee Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goots 88 View Post
However, I will confirm this later when I get home, because I have also read if you shoot a bomb shot to the ground and not detonate it there is a Dud Bonus Icon... So I will confirm later this evening

Also, that Dud icon comes up when you get less than bronze on a level, I believe.
I have not found a way to not detonate the bomb after shooting it. I have tried hitting the castle, not hitting castle parts (i.e. houses), low power shot into the ground, and shooting it into the water and didn't receive anything for any of these.

I have also tried firing a flying shot into the castle without activating the shot and didn't receive anything. I tried this a few times on 3 levels to ensure I wasn't falling short.

Last edited by Thee Elf; 07-30-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:20 PM   #16
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
I have not found a way to not detonate the bomb after shooting it. I have tried hitting the castle, not hitting castle parts (i.e. houses), low power shot into the ground, and shooting it into the water and didn't receive anything for any of these.

I have also tried firing a flying shot into the castle without activating the shot and didn't receive anything. I tried this a few times on 3 levels to ensure I wasn't falling short.
Good to know. However, for the Bomb Shot I have definitely missed my target before and it has detonated on the ground by itself.

But you can confirm though that you didn't get a Bonus Icon for Dud right. It's just an on screen display with a hammer animation right?

Old 07-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #17
Thee Elf

Quote:
But you can confirm though that you didn't get a Bonus Icon for Dud right. It's just an on screen display with a hammer animation right?
When I get the Dud icon, it does shift over to the right side of the point meter.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:23 PM   #18
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Yes, you are right I just noticed that.

I'll add back to list. Also when you get less than bronze a message shows up stating dud but thats different.

Old 07-30-2012, 05:01 PM   #19
Thee Elf

I went ahead and compiled a list of all specialty shots + shield combinations to hopefully alleviate some confusion. I still have two that I haven't confirmed.

BOMB SHOT

Bomb Shot + Lightning Shield = Special Delivery
Bomb Shot + Explosion Shield = Giant Bomb
Bomb Shot + Spring Shield = (None)

SPEED SHOT
Speed Shot + Lightning Shield = Ludicrous Speed
Speed Shot + Explosion Shield = Spicy Meatball
Speed Shot + Spring Shield = (None)

FLYING SHOT
Flying Shot + Lightning Shield = Danger Zone
Flying Shot + Explosion Shield =
Flying Shot + Spring Shield = (None)

LIFT SHOT
Lift Shot + Lightning Shield = Special Delivery
Lift Shot + Explosion Shield = (None)
Lift Shot + Spring Shield = Double Down

SPLIT SHOT
Split Shot + Lightning Shield = Special Delivery
Split Shot + Explosion Shield =
Split Shot + Spring Shield = (Nothing)
Old 07-30-2012, 05:09 PM   #20
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
I am guessing there is 40...? I am not sure though, I still haven't obtained a few from the list that others have added.

for some reason I feel like there has to be one with activating the Flying Shot late before a target; Thee Elf already ruled out my other theory about not activating the wings at all. Hmmm....

Old 07-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #21
Thee Elf

Quote:
I am guessing there is 40...? I am not sure though, I still haven't obtained a few from the list that others have added.

for some reason I feel like there has to be one with activating the Flying Shot late before a target; Thee Elf already ruled out my other theory about not activating the wings at all. Hmmm....
I also tried activating a Flying shot right before it hits the ground and not crashing but it didn't result in anything.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:48 PM   #22
Shakezoola

Shakezoola's Gamercard
Flame On - Hit an Explosion Shield with the Flying Shot

This was the last one I needed for the achievement.
Shakezoola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #23
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakezoola View Post

Many thanks! I think we are just missing one more for the list to be complete... any other suggestions?

Old 07-30-2012, 05:58 PM   #24
Thee Elf

Quote:

What level did you get this on? Was it a challenge map? Thanks in advance,
Old 07-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #25
Shakezoola

Shakezoola's Gamercard
I got it in challenge 8. (Two flying shots and tons of Explosions shields)
Old 07-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #26
Shakezoola

Shakezoola's Gamercard
You guys did a great job on this list, I wish I found it sooner! One other one that I got that I don't see here is:
Split Bank - Get 4 Bank Shot icons after activating a Split Shot.

Last edited by Shakezoola; 07-30-2012 at 06:11 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #27
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
You guys did a great job on this list, I wish I found it sooner! One other one that I got that I don't see here is:
Split Bank - Get 4 Banks Shot icons after activating a Split Shot.
So weird, I thought I got that one today when trying for Actual Historical Shot on Level 4-1 but i thought it just said bank shot.

Perfect - I think thats it folks. Thank you too all who helped!

Anyone know how to edit the Thread Heading???? to remove WIP

Old 07-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #28
Shakezoola

Shakezoola's Gamercard
Also you can get a "Daredevil" icon for activating a Lift Shot close to the ground, the actual icon looks different then the Flying Shot "Daredevil" icon. So I wonder if they're two different icons with the same name, bringing the total icon count to 41?
Old 07-30-2012, 06:28 PM   #29
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Also you can get a "Daredevil" icon for activating a Lift Shot close to the ground, the actual icon looks different then the Flying Shot "Daredevil" icon. So I wonder if they're two different icons with the same name, bringing the total icon count to 41?
I thought they were both light blue, can you confirm the difference?

Old 07-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #30
Shakezoola

Shakezoola's Gamercard
Quote:
I thought they were both light blue, can you confirm the difference?
Yeah, the Lift Shot one is blue and looks like a lift shot in the icon. The Flying Shot one is more turquoise and looks like a Flying Shot flying close to the ground.