Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-27-2012, 07:16 AM   #211
RedemtionOWNAGE

RedemtionOWNAGE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalorian831 View Post
Does anyone know if the Did It All achievement is glitched? The only side mission I have left is the You Will Die(Seriously) and Im waiting until after my second playthrough to even attempt that one.
U need to be that mission for it
RedemtionOWNAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:47 AM   #212
hoshinosenshi

The mission 'This Just In' is bugged. Unfortuantly, it's possible to miss being active, but even if you do get it, it'll appear under 'Blocked' in mission list. Even if you complete it, you can't turn it in.

Of course it would have to be a mission so late into the game, making all the other side quests pointless, since just one glitch like this will prevent you from the achievement for all side missions.
hoshinosenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:54 AM   #213
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshinosenshi View Post
The mission 'This Just In' is bugged. Unfortuantly, it's possible to miss being active, but even if you do get it, it'll appear under 'Blocked' in mission list. Even if you complete it, you can't turn it in.

Of course it would have to be a mission so late into the game, making all the other side quests pointless, since just one glitch like this will prevent you from the achievement for all side missions.
You get the quest reward from Mordecai so if its blocked that means hes currently unavailable it'll get unblocked at a later point.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:05 AM   #214
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Thresher Thrashed video now put up. Also shows PP beating the boss in with standard equipment that'll you'll most likely use and pick up when you play through the game and not ultra rare amazing things.

It's done solo to, so we hope it helps!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:06 AM   #215
thechadperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
You get the quest reward from Mordecai so if its blocked that means hes currently unavailable it'll get unblocked at a later point.
when does it get unlocked because i only have you.will.die, hyperion slaughter round 5 and that mission he gives us. its still blocked. im also on the last main quest.
thechadperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:26 AM   #216
Marc55Mo

1232's Gamercard
I love the Achievement Whore Community!!

Marc55Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:23 AM   #217
hoshinosenshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechadperson View Post
when does it get unlocked because i only have you.will.die, hyperion slaughter round 5 and that mission he gives us. its still blocked. im also on the last main quest.
I was wrong, apparently it can't be done until after the main quest, as it's now showing up under Arid Nexus. Still strange that it can't be done before the end, but there you go.
hoshinosenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #218
kall5ter

Send a message via MSN to kall5ter

Wintringham1995's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i've been reloading caustic caverns for like an hour now, taking forever for this chubby to spawn, i guess i'm somewhat unlucky
Old 09-27-2012, 11:23 AM   #219
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kall5ter View Post
i've been reloading caustic caverns for like an hour now, taking forever for this chubby to spawn, i guess i'm somewhat unlucky
You should switch between areas. Your chance to ecounter this enemy is way higher. For example, on my two run-throughs I found different chubby enemies in:

The Dust, The Wildlife Preserve & Tundra Express area.

Just go to the areas where the nests are.

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:11 PM   #220
Red Testament

Red Testament's Gamercard
If you don't do an optional part of a side mission, is that considered not fully completing the side mission? I know the side mission will be complete regardless if you don't do an optional part, but I'm asking more in regards to getting the achievement for doing every side mission.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #221
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Testament View Post
If you don't do an optional part of a side mission, is that considered not fully completing the side mission? I know the side mission will be complete regardless if you don't do an optional part, but I'm asking more in regards to getting the achievement for doing every side mission.
No. That's why they're optional and not main.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #222
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kall5ter View Post

i wasn't looking for one and then one of them turned up, i found mine at the farmhouse part i think the farmhouse is in the area where tiny tina, and the train u attack is, not sure of the name of the area name though.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #223
thechadperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshinosenshi View Post
I was wrong, apparently it can't be done until after the main quest, as it's now showing up under Arid Nexus. Still strange that it can't be done before the end, but there you go.
oh nice, i was worried about finishing the last main quest, i didnt want the game to end lol. thanks.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #224
thechadperson

so does anyone know if i can go back to playthrough one after starting playthrough 2? i only have one side quest mission left and i cant beat it now
Old 09-27-2012, 09:12 PM   #225
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechadperson View Post
so does anyone know if i can go back to playthrough one after starting playthrough 2? i only have one side quest mission left and i cant beat it now
Yes you can simply go back to your NORMAL-MODE and the mission you haven't done yet will be there.

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #226
KingBroly

KingBroly's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
There is a glitch for the side Mission "Get to Know Jack" or at least for me there is. There is an Echo you have to find and in order to get it you have to pull a switch. It's supposed to be green. Unfortunately for me, it's Red so I can't pull it and I don't know how to get it to Turn Green. It seems like it's affected others as well.

Completed Games:
TMNT, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (1250), Halo 3 (1750), Fable II (1350), Tomb Raider: Underworld, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (1250), Resident Evil 5 (1300), Tales of Vesperia, Halo 3: ODST, Modern Warfare 2, Bayonetta, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Madden NFL 11, Borderlands (1750), Mass Effect 2 (1355), Sonic Generations
KingBroly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:00 PM   #227
Rums
Banned User

I'm able to put more than 5 skill points in 2 of my skill sets, I actually have 7 in one. Is this available for everyone? I wasn't able to do it untill after the the hunter from the 2nd playthrough.
Rums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #228
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rums View Post
I'm able to put more than 5 skill points in 2 of my skill sets, I actually have 7 in one. Is this available for everyone? I wasn't able to do it untill after the the hunter from the 2nd playthrough.
You sure you don't have a mod adding to a skill? That would be the only way to get more than 5 in a particular skill. I have 8 on one of my Turret skills but my commando mod adds +3 to that skill.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #229
Rums
Banned User

Ah, that's probably it. ( Neat )
Rums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:46 PM   #230
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Nice guide, Nozza!

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:53 AM   #231
skintay12

Officer Slug's Gamercard
I'm missing some area to get world explorer. I have been to every single area, every side area, and they are all perfectly clear. Any hidden areas I should know about?
skintay12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:31 AM   #232
alanp9

alanp9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by skintay12 View Post
I'm missing some area to get world explorer. I have been to every single area, every side area, and they are all perfectly clear. Any hidden areas I should know about?
Check this thread.
alanp9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #233
TheSpectre N7

TheSpectre N7's Gamercard
are the chubby always near the fast travel or am i not searching enough
TheSpectre N7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #234
Buzzfly

Buzzfly's Gamercard
I went through the list of side missions and found there were a couple that I've done that aren't on the list? They are:

Hyperion Contract #873
Demon Hunter
Customer Service
This Just In
Buzzfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:02 PM   #235
Cupidoncelestin

Cupidoncelestin's Gamercard
nice guide !
Cupidoncelestin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:55 PM   #236
xI VARSITY

oDAZZLAo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Yes you can simply go back to your NORMAL-MODE and the mission you haven't done yet will be there.
Wait? WHAT? I've been looking for an answer to this, does your characters level stay the same between switching between modes? So say for instance I switch to the second play through, rank my dude up a bit more, then switch back to normal to do some of the more tricky side missions?
Old 09-29-2012, 12:43 AM   #237
Buzzfly

Buzzfly's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xI VARSITY View Post
Wait? WHAT? I've been looking for an answer to this, does your characters level stay the same between switching between modes? So say for instance I switch to the second play through, rank my dude up a bit more, then switch back to normal to do some of the more tricky side missions?
Yes, you can switch back at any time after you've unlocked "True Vault Hunter" mode. Just press Y at the main menu and select your character and it'll ask what mode you want to start.
Buzzfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:13 AM   #238
DarkBugz

DarkBugz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by skintay12 View Post
Did you go to the very top of the volcano in eridium blight
DarkBugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:08 AM   #239
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
do some of the optional missions only appear after a main story mission, i just did 2 missions in the fridge area for scooter, there was an optional mission in the area but it was named as undiscovered, i have looked all over the fridge area to try and see if it was a mission i had to unlock in the area but i couldn't find it even though i looked everywhere.

there is a clue on my missions list which says - every once in a while, a Goliath gets a good idea...

any idea when this unlocks?

cheers.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:09 AM   #240
AngryBearTony

AngryBearTony's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
do some of the optional missions only appear after a main story mission, i just did 2 missions in the fridge area for scooter, there was an optional mission in the area but it was named as undiscovered, i have looked all over the fridge area to try and see if it was a mission i had to unlock in the area but i couldn't find it even though i looked everywhere.

there is a clue on my missions list which says - every once in a while, a Goliath gets a good idea...

any idea when this unlocks?

cheers.
If you fast travel to the Fridge and head towards the opposite exit, a Goliath should spawn at some point from the giant doors set into the wall. Kill him (or them), and he should drop an ECHO to start the quest.

AngryBearTony is offline   Reply With Quote