PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-27-2012, 12:02 PM   #1
AcidGlow

AcidGlowx's Gamercard
Question Couple of questions (Julius)

1. What's better for chest armor. Fuma or Gods Garb?
2. I have the winged boots (finally.. god damnit).. but is this the best boots for "speed" ?
3. I was wondering what item is the one that leaves "3 replicas" of your character as they run by. that looks cool.
video (1 of the Alucard players has it equipped)
4. I noticed one Julius player did his teleport move and it went across the screen really fast. What item allows that kinda speed for his move to do that?
5. I heard getting my subweapons to level 9 (max) will also increase my whip damage? True or not? Also, if it is true, does that mean to reach the best whip damage I would have to max out every sub weapon for my character or just the ones I have equipped?
AcidGlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
RedArremer

AuT pBo Arremer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidGlow View Post
1. What's better for chest armor. Fuma or Gods Garb?
God's Garb is nicknamed God's Garbage by many CVHD players. The best chest pieces for Julius are Retro Armor, Berserker Mail, or Fuma's Armor, depending on what build you go for.

Quote:
2. I have the winged boots (finally.. god damnit).. but is this the best boots for "speed" ?
Sonic Boots are faster, Fuma's Greaves have about the same speed as Winged Boots and actually increase your stats.

Quote:
3. I was wondering what item is the one that leaves "3 replicas" of your character as they run by. that looks cool.
video (1 of the Alucard players has it equipped)
All I see in that video is the "shadow" Alucard leaves behind when running. No skill or item.

Quote:
4. I noticed one Julius player did his teleport move and it went across the screen really fast. What item allows that kinda speed for his move to do that?
It's a Martial Arts scroll, and called Omnia Vanitas. You can get it from chapters 5, 7, 8 and 9 in all kinds of chests but red and brown ones.

Quote:
5. I heard getting my subweapons to level 9 (max) will also increase my whip damage? True or not? Also, if it is true, does that mean to reach the best whip damage I would have to max out every sub weapon for my character or just the ones I have equipped?
Only the sub weapons in the base game will increase your stats if you get them to level 9, and you need to level all of them to get to max level.
Here's my guide to Julius explaining all the things.
RedArremer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:18 PM   #3
AcidGlow

AcidGlowx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedArremer View Post
God's Garb is nicknamed God's Garbage by many CVHD players. The best chest pieces for Julius are Retro Armor, Berserker Mail, or Fuma's Armor, depending on what build you go for.
LOOOOL. ok, thanks. I got Fuma chest armor for now until I get Retro.

Thanks for the help
AcidGlow is offline   Reply With Quote