PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Metal Gear Solid HD Collection > Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
hammycfc1888

XIhammy1888IX's Gamercard
Johnny on the spot

Hi i did this and didnt get it so can anynody tell me if you must here hime 2 time or what iv saw some player are like me and find this to be glitched
so if you got any info plz let me no asap
Old 02-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #2
metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
all i can tell you is that i got this yesterday no problems

here is the info,which you will probably already know

1st time is when you are listening in with the Directional Microphone on Olga,Ocelot and Solidus,move the microphone over to the left and listen in to Johnny having the time of his life

2nd time when Emma is making her way across the oil fence and you are using the sniper rifle and thermal goggles to take out the claymores,cyphers and armed soldiers and when she goes behind the first pontoon,switch to the Directional Microphone again and listen in,where johnny talks to her,hints at his bowel problems but Emma hasn't a clue what he is going on about and then he lets her go,but then gets the shits again

the achievement locked for me after the conversation was over

that's all i can tell you,hope it helps

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
hammycfc1888

XIhammy1888IX's Gamercard
thanks i need to try the 2nd one now a saved it just there so will go back
Old 02-07-2012, 04:56 AM   #4
Prelude2disastr

Prelude2disastr's Gamercard
Don't forget, the achievement is to hear his bowel noises, not just his speech...

When you're with Ames, move the mic to the left quickly to ensure you don't miss the noises.

On the oil bridge, make sure you've cleared everyone (including the new sentries that will appear) before switching to the mic and aiming at the second column Emma walks behind. Keep it aimed there until she reappears.
Prelude2disastr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:18 PM   #5
CrimsonClown

I got it fine the other day. I made sure to keep the d.mic in the same spot a few seconds after Johnny stopped talking just to make sure it registered.
CrimsonClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #6
L Ducko

L Ducko's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicorphan View Post

1st time is when you are listening in with the Directional Microphone on Olga,Ocelot and Solidus,move the microphone over to the left and listen in to Johnny having the time of his life

2nd time when Emma is making her way across the oil fence and you are using the sniper rifle and thermal goggles to take out the claymores,cyphers and armed soldiers and when she goes behind the first pontoon,switch to the Directional Microphone again and listen in,where johnny talks to her,hints at his bowel problems but Emma hasn't a clue what he is going on about and then he lets her go,but then gets the shits again

I just want to clarify, 1st time - As soon as you gain control with the microphone, whip it left, you need to actually hear the gurgling noises... this part stops when you hear him discover that "There's no paper" - Sucks to be Johnny

2nd time - when Emma is crossing the oil fence and you are picking off soldiers and cyphers, each time Emma goes behind a strut she'll say something for those curious enough to use the mic. 1st strut she talks about Raiden, his hair etc. 2nd strut, Johnny holds her up and then decides to let her go due to his experience with Meryl in Shadow Moses. Hold the mic there until Emma reappears and the achievement will pop
L Ducko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:23 PM   #7
ZombieDisco5150

ZombieDisco5150's Gamercard
Whenever I move the mic over to Johnny in the toilet I never hear any noise just the subtitles come up (and all you can hear is Ocelot and Solidus talking) Am I doing anything wrong?

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon. That's always been the difference between us."
ZombieDisco5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:45 AM   #8
metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieDisco5150 View Post
Whenever I move the mic over to Johnny in the toilet I never hear any noise just the subtitles come up (and all you can hear is Ocelot and Solidus talking) Am I doing anything wrong?

same thing happened to me actually on that occasion(but not in the Xbox1 Substance version),the achievement still popped when i did the second occasion

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #9
Tekuno Tiger

Tekuno Tiger's Gamercard
Cool, I was wondering how to get this as well. Thanks for the help doods.
Tekuno Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #10
doppl

doppl's Gamercard
Angry

Ugh...I have tried this twice and it has yet to unlock. I have seen the videos and am certain I have heard both "Johnny" conversation in their entirety...bowel movements and all.

God dammit...
doppl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:48 AM   #11
Knowlesy85

knowlesy85's Gamercard
You don't have to get both in the same playthrough. The achievement just unlocked for me on my second playthrough, just after Johnny started talking on the Ames cutscene.

Quite a relief it must be said!
Old 02-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #12
ZombieDisco5150

ZombieDisco5150's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy85 View Post
You don't have to get both in the same playthrough. The achievement just unlocked for me on my second playthrough, just after Johnny started talking on the Ames cutscene.

Quite a relief it must be said!
Yeah that's how I finally unlocked this.

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon. That's always been the difference between us."
ZombieDisco5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #13
XxWonderSlugXx

xxwonderslugxx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicorphan View Post

OMG THANK YOU! XD I've been looking for Johnny for sometime now. c:
XxWonderSlugXx is offline   Reply With Quote