PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NHL 13
Subscribe    Donate
NHL 13
Quick links
Latest news
Sep 12, 2012 NHL 13 Launch Trailer Rocks the Puck Out
Sep 11, 2012 X360A Review: NHL 13
Aug 22, 2012 New Screens and Trailer for NHL 13, Demo Available Now
Jul 03, 2012 NHL 13 'Last Man Standing' Trailer Looks at Goalies
Jun 13, 2012 North American NHL 13 Pre-Order Bonuses Detailed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 10:17 PM   #31
acdougla17
 
acdougla17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 653

Gamertag: Th3 Dude I7

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoretic Eagle View Post
Well since toy story is the commissioner its up to him. The only problem is the party limit. I think we should do a random drawing for each round...or if we did the actual draft order for the 2012-2013 season. Ultimately its up to him.
I dont really see the need for everyone to be in a party during the draft. While it may be more fun to talk with some people while the picks unfold, its not a necessity. Who knows, maybe there will be a big game channel everyone can talk in (kind of doubt it).

But on the subject of the draft order, I think its fair to just have a random order (that sticks for all rounds) or the 2012-13 draft order.
__________________
PRE-PATCH MARATHON Trials HD- (10/3/09-11:38 PM)

acdougla17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #32
SweptbackFlame
 
SweptbackFlame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 495

Gamertag: SweptbackFlame
I'll be the Anaheim Ducks since this is going to be a Fantasy Draft doesn't matter what team I use... I just wish I could of been the Habs lol...

and my gamertag is SweptbackFlame

Also...If this is to be a fantasy draft, how are we deciding who goes first and so forth... (unless the game does it for us which nvm I just answered my own question lol
__________________
SweptbackFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:38 AM   #33
Boosta
 
Boosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 260

Gamertag: booster008
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdougla17 View Post
I dont really see the need for everyone to be in a party during the draft. While it may be more fun to talk with some people while the picks unfold, its not a necessity. Who knows, maybe there will be a big game channel everyone can talk in (kind of doubt it).

But on the subject of the draft order, I think its fair to just have a random order (that sticks for all rounds) or the 2012-13 draft order.
Do you mean the draft order for last June's draft? As Edmonton, I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE haha...
__________________




Boosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:30 AM   #34
acdougla17
 
acdougla17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 653

Gamertag: Th3 Dude I7

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosta View Post
Do you mean the draft order for last June's draft? As Edmonton, I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE haha...
Yeah, I meant this past draft. I just looked at the other quote and used the same years without even realizing that would be the next draft.
__________________
PRE-PATCH MARATHON Trials HD- (10/3/09-11:38 PM)

acdougla17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #35
Theoretic Eagle
 
Theoretic Eagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 74

Gamertag: Theoretic Eagle
Ive sent quite a few friend requests out, if you didn't receive one on Xbox live just shoot me one.
__________________
Theoretic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:55 AM   #36
SweptbackFlame
 
SweptbackFlame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 495

Gamertag: SweptbackFlame
Alright, I'm a little puzzled here. Are we sure there is a Fantasy Draft option because I just read from here That it's not available.

So I'm guessing the only thing we can do is have the game generate random rosters (which i also read) at the start of this. So yeah, Just want to get clarification tis all.
__________________

Last edited by SweptbackFlame; 09-08-2012 at 12:57 AM.
SweptbackFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:42 AM   #37
xDAx AWESOME
 
xDAx AWESOME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Boston
Posts: 226
Send a message via AIM to xDAx AWESOME

Gamertag: xDAx AWESOME
I'll join as the Boston Bruins.

xDAx AWESOME
xDAx AWESOME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:40 AM   #38
Peelman
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 65

Gamertag: PainIsGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Story 3 View Post
I created the league and the guy above is correct. Their is no fantasy draft that we can participate in. The game randomly put people on every team. The league is called "Miller NHL".
Sweet!

So, can you tell us the rosters for every team now so that we can switch if we don't like who we got?

Clearly joking, but can't wait to see how it turned out. I am not getting a Season Ticket so I won't get the game until Tuesday ... and then have plans to go to a concert Tuesday night so I won't be playing much until Wednesday.

Update:

According to a post on the EA official forums, random rosters are creating identical "random" rosters. So if you created another league and selected the randomized rosters, they'd be exactly as they are in the current league. Mods there state they are working on the issue. I don't know whether people care enough to wait and have this resolved or just roll with what is there day one. I'm cool with either way. If we wanna try and get started immediately, that's fine, or if we want to hold off on officially starting this league until next Friday to see if these bugs are resolved upon release. Some people in those forums also mentioned free agency not working right, but there may be limitations based on it still not being official release yet. Who knows. We could always just play with what is there now to get a feel for how the mode works and then everyone understand everything we do will be wiped and we'll restart the league a little later.

Last edited by Peelman; 09-08-2012 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Updated Info
Peelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #39
Boosta
 
Boosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 260

Gamertag: booster008
Hey miller I'm not sure what happened but the league disappeared from 'my leagues' so I had to request to join again. I wonder if it's a bug? Also as edmonton I got stamkos and girardi in the roster shuffle
__________________




Boosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #40
Boosta
 
Boosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 260

Gamertag: booster008
As edmonton, I ended up with the following line-up after the shuffle.

Hall-Stamkos-Eberle
Wolski-NugentHopkins-Sobotka
Pouliot-Anisimov-Ashton
Porter-Schenn-Weise

Gleason-Girardi
Clitsome-Wideman
Brodie-Fraser

Niemi
Holtby
__________________




Boosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:20 AM   #41
McGrupp19
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 68

Gamertag: McGrupp19
Hi, Hoping I can get in as the NJ Devils

mcgrupp19
McGrupp19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #42
neo consumer
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 259

If Chicago become available i'll play. If not, I won't lol.
neo consumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #43
Theoretic Eagle
 
Theoretic Eagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 74

Gamertag: Theoretic Eagle
So since there is no fantasy draft are we going to just on Tuesday or wait until the 14th to start?
__________________
Theoretic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:38 AM   #44
SweptbackFlame
 
SweptbackFlame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 495

Gamertag: SweptbackFlame
I'm down for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peelman View Post
Update:

According to a post on the EA official forums, random rosters are creating identical "random" rosters. So if you created another league and selected the randomized rosters, they'd be exactly as they are in the current league. Mods there state they are working on the issue. I don't know whether people care enough to wait and have this resolved or just roll with what is there day one. I'm cool with either way. If we wanna try and get started immediately, that's fine, or if we want to hold off on officially starting this league until next Friday to see if these bugs are resolved upon release. Some people in those forums also mentioned free agency not working right, but there may be limitations based on it still not being official release yet. Who knows. We could always just play with what is there now to get a feel for how the mode works and then everyone understand everything we do will be wiped and we'll restart the league a little later.

That issue has been resolved now according to EA, So that's good news.
__________________
SweptbackFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:41 AM   #45
Peelman
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 65

Gamertag: PainIsGod
Yeah, saw that the issue was fixed. Good deal.

Starting Tuesday will be good, but I'm sure a few teams won't be able to join until a little later on. We can try and not play against any teams that we expect to have someone join for.

I'm not sure how all of this works to be honest. From what I understand, during a certain period you are able to play a chunk of the regular season games. You can play the CPU teams at your leisure and then you have to try and meet up with human controlled teams. If you don't do it before the period advances then they are automatically simmed. Am I getting that right?

Worst case some teams have their games simmed against at the start. Maybe not allow trades until the next period (although I've heard you can't trade during the first "tick" anyway).
Peelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #46
Boosta
 
Boosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 260

Gamertag: booster008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peelman View Post
Yeah, saw that the issue was fixed. Good deal.

Starting Tuesday will be good, but I'm sure a few teams won't be able to join until a little later on. We can try and not play against any teams that we expect to have someone join for.

I'm not sure how all of this works to be honest. From what I understand, during a certain period you are able to play a chunk of the regular season games. You can play the CPU teams at your leisure and then you have to try and meet up with human controlled teams. If you don't do it before the period advances then they are automatically simmed. Am I getting that right?

Worst case some teams have their games simmed against at the start. Maybe not allow trades until the next period (although I've heard you can't trade during the first "tick" anyway).
Just join the league when you get the game. Miller and his bro started simming and playing gAmes so I joined them in that. You play your games in a certain order so you can't just play the gAmes against the CPU and wait for human controlled teams to be ready.

Yes when the schedule is advanced forward the Unplayed games are simmed. I think we will go through the first season quickly.
__________________




Boosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #47
FauxChows
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 40

Gamertag: MrFauxChows
Damn this league still isn't full...?? That sucks lol. I
FauxChows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:26 AM   #48
SweptbackFlame
 
SweptbackFlame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 495

Gamertag: SweptbackFlame
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxChows View Post
Damn this league still isn't full...?? That sucks lol. I
I'm sure once the game comes out more people will join in.

Also can people join in on the league even if some games have already been played/simmed?
__________________
SweptbackFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:32 AM   #49
Coraline12
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14

I'll join as the NY Rangers...will be getting the game tomorrow

GT: LiL Blackout797
Coraline12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #50
jellooss
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6

Gamertag: jellooss
Could i get in on this as the pittsburgh penguins?
Gt - jellooss

Last edited by jellooss; 09-11-2012 at 07:18 PM.
jellooss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #51
spxc13
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6

Gamertag: HEBZZZZZZ
I'll join as canucks and gamer tag is HEBZZZZZZZ

Last edited by spxc13; 09-11-2012 at 09:03 PM.
spxc13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #52
Foobnum
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 15

Gamertag: Foobnum
Damn, I wanted Vancouver! All good. How about Pittsburg? Or Nashville? I'll take who ever…

GT: foobnum

Game is waiting for me at home, I will be on tonight!
Foobnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:08 PM   #53
superfreakey
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 44

Gamertag: superfreakey
Anyone doing this just message me

GT: superfreakey

I will take any team
superfreakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:33 PM   #54
CraPTacuLAr BoB
 
CraPTacuLAr BoB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 25

Gamertag: Craptacular Bob
I'm good for any team really.
GT- Craptacular Bob
__________________
GT: Craptacular Bob
CraPTacuLAr BoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:40 PM   #55
Theoretic Eagle
 
Theoretic Eagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 74

Gamertag: Theoretic Eagle
Due to certain people not paying attention there has been some team shuffling. That said those who want to join, just pick any team that say vacant. The League Name is Miller NHL. R Miller 69 is the Commish so when he gets on he will approve all requests.
__________________
Theoretic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:48 AM   #56
CyclopSW
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 129

Gamertag: CyclopSW
I put a request in for GM for St Louis
CyclopSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:47 AM   #57
ginrog
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 42

Gamertag: reaperforelife
So Philly was vacant and that didn't seem right so I nominate myself...
ginrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:30 AM   #58
A1ien ABductEE
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 66

Gamertag: A1ien ABductEE
Smile Join us Pittburgh Steel

This is a GM Connected League on NHL 13. We are currently looking for people that will be active. Hopefully, we will have a person associated to each team. If you are interested in joining feel free to leave a message here on this thread and/or message the commissioner.


Commissioner - RAMrod RAMpage


Atlantic Division

NY Rangers - Radio did it
Pittsburgh - II BL4Z3 II
Philadelphia - bmb1057
New Jersey - A1ien ABductEE
NY Islanders -

Northeast Division

Boston - FlashpoinT IX
Ottawa -
Buffalo - PartyTimeDuck
Toronto - MeetTopCheese
Montreal - SweptbackFlame

Southeast Division

Florida -
Washington - xxxxAndyrewxxxx
Tampa Bay -
Winnepeg -
Carolina - (Reserved)*

Central Division

St. Louis - KnightSheath91
Nashville - sniperleader129
Detroit -
Chicago - The Real Tyreel
Columbus - I BURTON I

Northwest Division

Vancouver - Kakarot Ninja
Calgary - Ulsters Finest
Colorado -
Minnesota - Unholyghost86
Edmonton - RAMrod RAMpage

Pacific Division

Phoenix -
San Jose -
Los Angeles - WHATS UP DOE
Dallas - johnnytheekid
Anaheim - (Reserved)*

* Teams that have been taken but Gamertag's are yet to be allocated.
__________________
Brothers to the End. LETS GO PENS!!

''We ride together we die together bad boys for life"

Willing to assist fellow achievement hunters. Hit me up A1ien ABductEE

Last edited by A1ien ABductEE; 09-12-2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: New member
A1ien ABductEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:32 AM   #59
SweptbackFlame
 
SweptbackFlame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 495

Gamertag: SweptbackFlame
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1ien ABductEE View Post
This is a GM Connected League on NHL 13. We are currently looking for people that will be active. Hopefully, we will have a person associated to each team. If you are interested in joining feel free to leave a message here on this thread and/or message the commissioner.


Commissioner - RAMrod RAMpage


Atlantic Division

NY Rangers - Radio did it
Pittsburgh - II BL4Z3 II
Philadelphia - bmb1057
New Jersey - A1ien ABductEE
NY Islanders -

Northeast Division

Boston - FlashpoinT IX
Ottawa -
Buffalo - PartyTimeDuck
Toronto - MeetTopCheese
Montreal -

Southeast Division

Florida -
Washington - xxxxAndyrewxxxx
Tampa Bay -
Winnepeg -
Carolina - (Reserved)*

Central Division

St. Louis - KnightSheath91
Nashville - sniperleader129
Detroit -
Chicago - The Real Tyreel
Columbus -

Northwest Division

Vancouver - Kakarot Ninja
Calgary -
Colorado -
Minnesota -
Edmonton - RAMrod RAMpage

Pacific Division

Phoenix -
San Jose -
Los Angeles - WHATS UP DOE
Dallas - johnnythekid
Anaheim - (Reserved)*

* Teams that have been taken but Gamertag's are yet to be allocated.

I am down to join this league. As the Habs my gamertag is the same as on here.
__________________
SweptbackFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:50 AM   #60
IBURTONI
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3

Gamertag: I BURTON I
I'll join

Penguins - First pick
Blue Jackets - Second Pick

Gamertag is "I BURTON I"
IBURTONI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:06 PM.