PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Shooter > Contract Killer
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-29-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
Masterchief950

Send a message via AIM to Masterchief950 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterchief950

ReaperOfTerror's Gamercard
What's in the box contract glitched?

This is the contract where a weapon with a range of at least 380 is needed and is a orange icon by the gateway bridge. I mange to kill several people until there's 2 left but I can't find the last two anywhere. I hear shots but don't see anyone

Last edited by Masterchief950; 07-29-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Masterchief950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:34 AM   #2
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterchief950 View Post
This is the contract where a weapon with a range of at least 380 is needed and is a orange icon by the gateway bridge. I mange to kill several people until there's 2 left but I can't find the last two anywhere. I hear shots but don't see anyone
Had this same problem. I found the guys however they Are nearly 100% behind a crate or car in the middle of the map with basically only their hair sticking up when they peak out. I wasted a ton of ammo but was never able to hit them. Just keep looking in the cover on the shore straight ahead. super annoying and nearly impossible without rockets...good luck

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 118 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:19 PM   #3
ceeesquared

cccuaresma1's Gamercard
Quote:
dockside? i just did a dockside mission (hans grossberg) thrice a while ago. the goons are really small. look at the boxes in the middle, you can only see the head.

if you are using a gun without the 380 range, you will have a really hard time, skip it first until you get a better gun. you'll just waste lots of medkits. also, if there is a boss, give up if your timer is up. the boss will just escape if you are able to kill the goons but did not meet the time limit.
ceeesquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
vader

Vader's Gamercard
I got this mission maybe 5 character levels ago, but I don't have a 380 leveled gun, so it has just been sitting there off in the corner. What gun did you guys need to beat it? I'm currently saving for anti-material..which I hope will do it.
vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:37 PM   #5
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vader View Post
I got this mission maybe 5 character levels ago, but I don't have a 380 leveled gun, so it has just been sitting there off in the corner. What gun did you guys need to beat it? I'm currently saving for anti-material..which I hope will do it.
I also just saved up for the anti-material rifle, but there are some cheaper ones to do it, but there is no point you dont really need to do those mission. I still have not completed them. That mission is just too hard and annoying. the enemies are so far away and taking cover being things where only the top of their head sticks out...

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 118 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:03 PM   #6
bboy360

Bboy360 com's Gamercard
Wow this has been a major pain. I've been trying to find those missing 2 forever. I already used my rockets and don't want to pay for more. Probably going to quit this game after that.
I'm Bboy360 75k Cheevos + 55k MySpace friends (Only one in the World). #93 on Kinect Cheevos leaderboard. Check http://bboy360.com or http://Cheevos.com
or FB Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/196994372407/
bboy360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #7
lukaozion

Quote:
anyone found the last two guys ? please explain us how do that. i cand found them. please help meeeee !
lukaozion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:38 AM   #8
nCogNeato

nCogNeato's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukaozion View Post
anyone found the last two guys ? please explain us how do that. i cand found them. please help meeeee !
For me, the last 2 guys were:

1 hidden behind a group of crates on the left side of the dock, just slightly left of the forklift. He had blonde hair which sort of blended in with the light brown color of the crates which made it even more difficult to see the little bit of his head that popped up when he fired his gun.

The last enemy was the boss that doesn't appear until all other enemies are down. Be alert because he may decide to "escape" instead of "appear". Keep a couple reactix pills ready in case he decides to run away.