PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-18-2011, 10:47 AM   #1
Heraldofkaos

Herald 0f Chaos's Gamercard
DLC today?

I have just noticed that this game has 14 achievments now so I went on the game itself to get an update and a press for new dlc but it cant connect to the marketplace..... so im guessing there was no annoucement about this? I know this game is massivly under-rated but to have heard nothing about it seems odd.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
XY Gameboi4Ever

XY Gameboi4Ever's Gamercard
At least this site is telling us to be on the look out. I completed this game back when it came out and I'm still at 12/12 achievements. The Xbox Live Marketplace isn't offering the dlc yet either so I guess we'll have to wait and see. The new achievements might be for online play since they have the same mark in the corner as the other online achievements.

EDIT: According to another thread, there was dlc announced for this game back in September. PC players should be enjoying this already, but the 360 crowd is still waiting. Check out the Clash of Heroes to get DLC and Title Update thread started by Dcon 6393. He did the achievement guide for this game too so his word is good. Helped me out then, might be giving me some more advice on the new achievements if and when the dlc is released.

Roxy held me down and forced me to drink bleach while singing "I'm A Little Teapot." Then I had to write an 30 page essay on double posting being a gateway into terrorism.... I learned my lesson. She broke my nose and told me to kick rocks anyways.

Last edited by XY Gameboi4Ever; 11-18-2011 at 07:44 PM. Reason: scrolled down in forum threads.
XY Gameboi4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:19 PM   #3
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Dang this is releasing completely under the radar. But then again it is Ubisoft, the people who released Beyond Good and Evil at a terrible time and just released a few of their own games in the same week. You would think they would wait a few more weeks
Old 11-25-2011, 09:39 AM   #4
Brengun

Sir frotage's Gamercard
Weirdly when I went to download this there were 2 dlc's listed under different names, one was free and one was 240 points. They are exactly the same thing as far as I can see, so maybe there was an error?
Anyway download the free one if its still there, you get exactly the same content. Both achievements are easy as well as they can be done offline (I found using Varkas for the overkill one pretty easy with his powered up magic attack). Kind of makes you wonder why they released so little content so late. At 220 points maybe more is planned?
Brengun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #5
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brengun View Post
Weirdly when I went to download this there were 2 dlc's listed under different names, one was free and one was 240 points. They are exactly the same thing as far as I can see, so maybe there was an error?
Anyway download the free one if its still there, you get exactly the same content. Both achievements are easy as well as they can be done offline (I found using Varkas for the overkill one pretty easy with his powered up magic attack). Kind of makes you wonder why they released so little content so late. At 220 points maybe more is planned?
All the free DLC does is allow you to play against those opponents, but not play as them. If you can still get the achievements I will download the free version and update the guide at some point. I don't have msp right now
Old 06-25-2012, 12:36 AM   #6
HylianNarwhal

Hylian Narwhal's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcon6393 View Post
All the free DLC does is allow you to play against those opponents, but not play as them. If you can still get the achievements I will download the free version and update the guide at some point. I don't have msp right now
Ah, makes so much sense now. I was confused because they have the exact same name. Downloaded the free content and then the one costing MSP popped up to replace it and I thought it was some glitch.

Same name content is just confusing.

Thank you, was going to be asking to figure this out.
HylianNarwhal is offline   Reply With Quote