PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Wreckateer
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
ferrara316

ferrara316's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Famestar Challenge glitched?

One of the bonus challenges is "Complete 20 levels while wearing another games outfit." I have both worn a Keflings and a Full House Poker outfit and completed numerous levels, yet the counter never goes up. Anyone else have this issue?
ferrara316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
Thee Elf

eg x thee elf's Gamercard
Having the same problem. I thought maybe some of the verbiage was missing (i.e. and hit a windmill) but no such luck. Not sure what is going on but I'm experiencing the same problem.

I also can't the Tinker one because I can't earn any additional fame.
Thee Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:37 PM   #3
ferrara316

ferrara316's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thee Elf View Post
Having the same problem. I thought maybe some of the verbiage was missing (i.e. and hit a windmill) but no such luck. Not sure what is going on but I'm experiencing the same problem.

I also can't the Tinker one because I can't earn any additional fame.
Ok, looks like that one is definitely glitched. I was able to get the Tinker one since I had the outfit unlocked due to playing Full House Poker. You can get that one done once the weekly challenges reset.

Kind of lame that one of the challenges is completely unobtainable as of right now due to dumb glitches.
ferrara316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:56 AM   #4
tkhbecker

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Do you have to have AVATAR FAMESTAR downloaded for the achievement? I was watching a video for this and it was saying something where Avatar Famestar was in the LIVE marketplace but I cannot find it anywhere?

Pixels
tkhbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #5
NO PULSE

NO PULSE's Gamercard
tkhbecker, i dont think there IS a famestar download. FHP seems to work just fine with Famestar and it only had an update. I think some of the Wreckateer challenges just dont work.

If anyone is looking for the '3 friends' famestar challenge, feel free to add me. GT: NO PULSE
NO PULSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #6
Ziggy Bojanglez

V8 JEDI's Gamercard
[QUOTE=ferrara316;5202636]Ok, looks like that one is definitely glitched. I was able to get the Tinker one since I had the outfit unlocked due to playing Full House Poker.
Same
Ziggy Bojanglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:13 AM   #7
Pr1nzPriapismus

Pr1nzPriapismus's Gamercard
Not sure if it's a glitch, but thanks to FHP and Wreckateer I obtained Star Rank and unlocked the Star costume for FHP.

How can I select the Star costume in Wreckateer in order to complete the challenge (Play xx levels in a star costume)?
The rewards section only offers me the first three costumes (Jack, Queen, King).
Pr1nzPriapismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:12 PM   #8
LeiChat

LeiChat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr1nzPriapismus View Post
How can I select the Star costume in Wreckateer in order to complete the challenge (Play xx levels in a star costume)?
The rewards section only offers me the first three costumes (Jack, Queen, King).
On the Wreckateer Rewards/Cosumtes page select the Next Game option and it should take you to an "Avatar FameStar" page, on there you can then select the Star costume.

With regards to the main topic, has anyone unlocked the other game costumes in the other games or are they just wearing it by selecting it in Wreckateer?
It does seem odd that it lets you wear them anyway, but if you read the message on that screen it says "unlocked by.... "

EDIT I've since purchased Keflings and returning to Wreckateer I still don't earn any credit towards the other game costume fame challenge.

Last edited by LeiChat; 08-27-2012 at 02:34 PM.
LeiChat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:33 PM   #9
Gunstar Red

Gunstar Red's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
They either patched it or it only works for the Fire Pro Wrestling costumes. I was shocked myself when it started registering my stages when I put on the Fire Pro outfit.

It never registered for me before Fire Pro came out and not sure if other costumes now work since I already unlocked it.
Gunstar Red is offline   Reply With Quote