PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Shooter > Contract Killer
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-31-2012, 05:39 AM   #1
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
"Unrivaled" Achievement

Unrivaled - 15G - Kill 13 enemies in 15 seconds

EDIT: Okay, I finally unlocked this and can offer some help to others and answer a few of the uncertainties I and others have had.

- You do not have to kill the 13 enemies in the first 15 seconds of the contract. It can be at any time in the contract.

- You cannot use Reactix to slow down the in-game clock to give you more time. The achievement is based on actual time, not in-game time. Thanks to Grantbear for this info.

TIP: A good level to get this on is the top left location of Monument Square. I am sure there are others, but this is where I did it on my first (maybe second..) try in 13 or 14 seconds. Just fire a random shot then wait 1 minute for the enemies to spawn and get to their spots. Then survey the area and count all the guys and plan your shots. They tend to cluster on each side of the street near the explosives. Use those and then pick off any stragglers quickly. If you do this on a tranquilizer mission then you can keep re-attempting this level as you are failing the contract by killing the boss.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 118 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK

Last edited by Arsenic 17; 08-06-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:10 AM   #2
Djqwakqwak

Dixeh Wrecked's Gamercard
Im currently level 19 and ive started getting 14 enemies occasionally on contracts, my theory is the higher the level the more guys they send but atm thats just a theory.

Im using the Anti-Material Rifle because of its clip size of 12, if the level has an explosive barrel with 2 guys near it at least, you can blow it up and kill the next 11 guys if every shot is a kill and hopefully get this achievement

One thing im curious about is the reactix pills, when used the in game clock slows down tremendously, i want to know if the achievement is 15 seconds in game time, or just 15 seconds period. because if you save and pop 2-3 reactix pills, you get 30 seconds of time and only spend 5 seconds on the in game clock.
Djqwakqwak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:40 AM   #3
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
EDIT: Okay, I finally unlocked this and can offer some help to others and answer a few of the uncertainties I and others have had.

- You do not have to kill the 13 enemies in the first 15 seconds of the contract. It can be at any time in the contract.

- You cannot use Reactix to slow down the in-game clock to give you more time. The achievement is based on actual time, not in-game time. Thanks to Grantbear for this info.

TIP: A good level to get this on is the top left location of Monument Square. I am sure there are others, but this is where I did it on my first (maybe second..) try in 13 or 14 seconds. Just fire a random shot then wait 1 minute for the enemies to spawn and get to their spots. Then survey the area and count all the guys and plan your shots. They tend to cluster on each side of the street near the explosives. Use those and then pick off any stragglers quickly. If you do this on a tranquilizer mission then you can keep re-attempting this level as you are failing the contract by killing the boss.

Last edited by Arsenic 17; 08-06-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:05 PM   #4
quizmasterq

quizmasterq's Gamercard
Worth it?

This game has been taking forever to get achievements like this. Do you think it's worth playing? Not as fun a Gun Bros IMHO (other GLU game).
quizmasterq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #5
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizmasterq View Post
This game has been taking forever to get achievements like this. Do you think it's worth playing? Not as fun a Gun Bros IMHO (other GLU game).
IMHO no it is not worth it. The game is so bad and repetitive you should just steer clear. I may recommend it if there wasn't a near 100% chance the game will glitch for you. For me, I cannot even play the game without disbling my cellular data connection and WiFi so it doesn't try to connect to the games servers in which case the game crashes. It is too much hassle since towards the end of the game and the middle you have to play it for like 10 minutes 8 times a day for a month. It gets annoying to disable all internet over and over.and the game stinks as it is. If you don't care about completion play up until level 20 like I did. You can earn around 155/200 doing that.