PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Deadlight
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-09-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
unabatedshagie

Send a message via AIM to unabatedshagie Send a message via MSN to unabatedshagie Send a message via Yahoo to unabatedshagie

unabatedshagie's Gamercard
Stuck at a section [spoilers]

I'm stuck at a particular section and I honestly don't know if I can be bothered to try and figure it out to complete the game.

It's not long after you leave the hospital, I've gotten into a room. You enter via a window on the top left, on the right hand wall opposite where you come in is a large window slightly ajar. The platform you are on has a ladder down to the ground and below the window on the right is a small window you can climb through. There are some zombies but if you kill them more just appear. I think the solution is something to do with the ajar window but it's not coming to me.

Any ideas?
unabatedshagie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
amacteur
Graphics Team

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
I think I know where you're stuck.

Here is a video that should help: http://youtu.be/MRDl_-fOTMw?t=2m43s

Last edited by amacteur; 08-09-2012 at 12:35 PM.
amacteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
unabatedshagie

Send a message via AIM to unabatedshagie Send a message via MSN to unabatedshagie Send a message via Yahoo to unabatedshagie

unabatedshagie's Gamercard
Yeah, that's the section.

Thanks.
unabatedshagie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:41 PM   #4
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Jump out the window, pick up the gun, aim at the lock on the window from the outside, shoot it. Head back inside and head out of it to then reach the building roof on the other side (outside)
Old 08-10-2012, 07:28 AM   #5
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I was stuck here as well...took me a good 5 minutes and many deaths to figure that one out...probably the "hardest" "puzzle" in the game...

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 125 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #6
HavokAndChaos

HavokAndChaos's Gamercard
Thanks for the video link, got stuck here as well.
HavokAndChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:05 AM   #7
FatmanDude

FatmanDude's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I was stuck here for a while, after a few deaths and many shots fired I worked it out.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #8
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I'm not stuck, I know exactly what I'm supposed to do (I've already completed the game once, just sucking up some collectibles I missed), but certain parts of the game are really let down by the terrible controls, mainly when you're running away from something. He gets stuck on things, doesn't sprint, climbs over things, then climbs back the other way, doesn't duck...it all seems so random at times. Rather frustrating when you're pushing right, and Randall climbs back over to the left, causing you to die...again.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:03 AM   #9
cjhurt73

m1st3rxblack's Gamercard
I was stuck here for 10 min at least befor figured it out
cjhurt73 is offline   Reply With Quote