PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham City > Harley Quinn's Revenge
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-03-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
MC Something

MrSnakePlisskin's Gamercard
Completion Status

I starting playing the Arkham City campaign (New Game +) last night and, while messing around in the menus, I noticed that my completion percentage for this DLC was 40% (I believe).

I've completed it once and played through again up to the fight with the Titan. The incomplete second playthough could be the reason it's not 100% but it should definitely be more than 40%.

Part of me thinks it's a glitch...but another, more wishful part of me hopes it's leaving room for an add-on to the DLC.

Has anyone else noticed this?
MC Something is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #2
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Something View Post
I starting playing the Arkham City campaign (New Game +) last night and, while messing around in the menus, I noticed that my completion percentage for this DLC was 40% (I believe).

I've completed it once and played through again up to the fight with the Titan. The incomplete second playthough could be the reason it's not 100% but it should definitely be more than 40%.

Part of me thinks it's a glitch...but another, more wishful part of me hopes it's leaving room for an add-on to the DLC.

Has anyone else noticed this?
I played through the DLC on whatever the default difficulty is, got all balloons and achievements, and mine says 100%. Your completion % maybe tied to the collectibles, so I would check how many of those you have found. If you pull up the map, I think the balloon count is in the lower left-hand corner.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:45 PM   #3
DarthDrow

Darth Drow's Gamercard
I got all the achievements for this DLC and played through it twice and mine isn't at 100%.

Edit: nevermind, a third playthrough put me at 100%

Last edited by DarthDrow; 06-21-2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: New info
DarthDrow is offline   Reply With Quote