PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Risen 2: Dark Waters
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-07-2012, 04:51 AM   #1
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements for this game in this thread.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hey I wonder about buy Pirate DLC that give you ring for 5% glory something so will this allow to wear it if middle of game or must be from new game and begin?
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:58 PM   #3
OneBgBdArtemis

Basquealisk's Gamercard
You can change it whenever you want
Old 08-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #4
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBgBdArtemis View Post
You can change it whenever you want
Thank you
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:32 AM   #5
JONBLEACH

Bleach x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i was working toward the sail ship 20 times achievement and maybe on the 8th time my game froze on loading screen, so i had to shut down xbox. Fun times -_-
Gamertag: Bleach x360a
JONBLEACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:35 AM   #6
xXAOA HereticXx

I might play this!
xXAOA HereticXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:19 PM   #7
OneBgBdArtemis

Basquealisk's Gamercard
Don't!! It's so broke it's not even funny. The first one was kind of corny even though I did like the way they made fun of the questing stuff, but it wasn't broke. This one is. Constant freezing, potions not appearing in your inventory when you make them, cancelled quests remaining uncancelled, and the biggest issue is I'll fast travel to a ship and when I am given control, there is NO ship under me, just a bunch of sailors wandering around below decks seemingly floating on air!! Wait for a patch, which of course as of right now, they "have no plans for", so I wasted my money. I shoulda known better, after all I only rent games now that have multiplayer attached and games that the developers do not have a great history..but I went off of the fact that the last one was good despite being decidedly foreign and goofy, that's what I get. And with Darksiders 2 and Borderlands 2 coming out, plus all the other fall releases, this'll sit a while....damn it!!
Old 08-08-2012, 02:06 PM   #8
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Hey, Small Wall of Text, you're wrong. The game is great! It has a few bugs but it's nice to play something different. I still stand by my 9/10 and that falls in line with MGS3.

Buy/Rent it, just try it.
Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #9
OneBgBdArtemis

Basquealisk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Hey, Small Wall of Text, you're wrong. The game is great! It has a few bugs but it's nice to play something different. I still stand by my 9/10 and that falls in line with MGS3.

Buy/Rent it, just try it.
Wrong about what? I didn't say it was a bad game. I said it has too many bugs at this point in time to be able to be thoroughly enjoyed as the rpg it set out to be. waiting for a patch means that I would get MORE out of it. So what part of that is wrong?I'd give it a 9/10 too, but I don't tend to score a game, or any other thing in life based on what should be, I base it on what is. And this game is broke for the interim as far as full functionality of it.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #10
Samigi

HD Monkeys's Gamercard
Quote:
Wrong about what? I didn't say it was a bad game. I said it has too many bugs at this point in time to be able to be thoroughly enjoyed as the rpg it set out to be. waiting for a patch means that I would get MORE out of it. So what part of that is wrong?I'd give it a 9/10 too, but I don't tend to score a game, or any other thing in life based on what should be, I base it on what is. And this game is broke for the interim as far as full functionality of it.
But ur telling people not to buy it even though you liked the game
Old 08-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #11
lighthouse777

starlight777's Gamercard
i am sad i guess there is no new game plus
i was hoping my stats would carry over and they not
guess i have to go back to an earlier save and grind to get the glory i need
lighthouse777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:25 PM   #12
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
So return it, sell it or throw it out the window. Then put your head under a pillow and cry about it so we don't have to hear it. Game is a fresh change of air compared to the other drivle that is out there.
Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #13
kinjoking
Banned User

kinjothetaken's Gamercard
when do you get to be able to travel back to any island you want? since i missed a load of stuff on tacarigua.
also, how are you meant to level up all abilities if you cant learn voodoo unless siding with natives? i sided with inquisition.
kinjoking is offline   Reply With Quote