PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Action > Gun Bros
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
Pip-boy 3000

Nokia Lumia 900

Hey Everyone,

I have issues with this game and wondered if anyone else is suffering with the same problems. I can't play with any of my friends who play this game, they appear in the leaderboards but in the bro section everyone is missing, the game doesn't show the people I have added?

I also have contract killer and I'm having similiar issues with the coop modes!

Can someone let me know what I could do? I've emailed glu, they're working on an update supposedly

Thanks
Pip-boy 3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #2
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip-boy 3000 View Post
Hey Everyone,

I have issues with this game and wondered if anyone else is suffering with the same problems. I can't play with any of my friends who play this game, they appear in the leaderboards but in the bro section everyone is missing, the game doesn't show the people I have added?

I also have contract killer and I'm having similiar issues with the coop modes!

Can someone let me know what I could do? I've emailed glu, they're working on an update supposedly

Thanks
I also have the Lumia 900 and have had many issues with this game. I have maybe 15 friends with Gun Bros, but only about 6 show up in the co-op screen to play with. It is some kind of server glitch on Glu's side, nothing to do with your phone. Sometimes the buddy I always play with is not an option to use, sometimes he is.

Contract Killer I also have issues, the real one being I can no longer boot up the game online, and in fact must put my game into airplane (offline) mode to even get it to not crash upon starting. I have not played Gun Bros since Contract Killer has been acting up, but maybe I am also unable to boot that one up too. I am just hanging in there for an update for both of these games. Glu seemed to update Bug Village but not Deer Hunter (which has a broken, unobtainable achievement), so I wont hold my breath waiting for updates for these games...

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote