PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-12-2012, 06:09 AM   #1
evanevanevan

evanevanevan's Gamercard
Is it just me?

Or do the buttons push themselves a lot? I notice a lot of pausing and unpausing, and grenades spontaneously being thrown. I thought my controller was screwing up but it doesn't happen on any other games. Anyone else experience this?
evanevanevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:28 AM   #2
lifetimegamer

MBocking1987's Gamercard
Not sure about the grenade throwing, etc but one thing I've noticed is that analogue sticks seem really sensitive when in menus. I've resorted to using the D-pad in the menus because it was getting really annoying tapping the analogue stick down gently, only for the game to jump me down 2-3 options lol. Initially I thought it was my controller but I've tried all four and the problem persists.
lifetimegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
Big Stoz

big stoz's Gamercard
It also seems a mild dose of tourettes causes your kinnect to jump into the menus as well.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I've been noticing a lot of spontaneous grenade throwing, mainly in The Library. I've been trying to help a friend achieve "That Just Happened." I kept thinking that he chucked a grenade at my feet for laughs, so I eventually told him to not move or touch his controller (we were playing splitscreen). I still managed to get killed by an unknown grenade. I'm pretty positive that I hadn't touched the left trigger, yet it still happens whenever I play co-op. This never happened when I was playing the level by myself. Interesting to see another person having similar problems.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #5
xplanetpiscesx

planetpisces's Gamercard
I've heard several people mention getting killed by unknown grenades on "The Library". I'm wondering though if these are actually exploding carriers. Carriers can go flying right across the map when you throw a grenade at them, sometimes they can end up behind you without you noticing.
xplanetpiscesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:47 AM   #6
Renson

Send a message via MSN to Renson

Renson's Gamercard
It's your Kinect. The kinect recognizes the commands Pause, Unpause, and Grenade (also flashlight). Go into the option menus and turn it off if you want this to stop happening

Renson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #7
v3rmicid3

Send a message via MSN to v3rmicid3

v3rmicide's Gamercard
Yeah it sounds like your kinect.
v3rmicid3 is offline   Reply With Quote