PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-14-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
TrueBoss

FIFA for life important questions ?!?!??!

I have couple of questions about this achievement !!!

1.I heard rumors that if you restart a match in kick off it wont count for fifa for life achivement,for example,i finish some match on 20 min on amater and i want to try again so i click restart,will that count?

2.If i change CPU settings and then complete a match in kick off,will that count for the achievemnt?for example i put every option to 0

3.Any tips how to do it?
For now i am choosing 20 min amater,every day i play 7-10 matches,that is 280 min every day,and i will get it in 5,6 days...is there any faster method?

4.If i draw a match in kick off and then i select golden goal,and i score a goal 10 min later,will that 10 min count as well???
TrueBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #2
TrueBoss

Anyone????????????????????????
TrueBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:55 PM   #3
syn201

run187's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBoss View Post
Anyone????????????????????????
I think you can go to pens with two pads and leave it there for however long you want,worked on fifa 11 may not on 12.

Just do the 20 mins on amateur why on earth you would even need to move sliders on that is beyond me,once the game is done leave restart another .i do not know about the rest

Anyone using the terms "lad","swag","COOL STORY BRO" will be insta ignored..
syn201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #4
Stevilinho

Send a message via MSN to Stevilinho

stevilinho's Gamercard
if you have a friend to play with either on xbox live or on the same console then do that and do random teams its amazing doing that

restarting SHOULD still count, when i got i was playing my friend on the same console and it was after our 3rd 'restart' match with classic 11 vs spain so since we had just finsihed the 3rd game we restarted and i got it after that must mean that restarting a game still counts

Stevilinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #5
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by syn201 View Post
I think you can go to pens with two pads and leave it there for however long you want,worked on fifa 11 may not on 12.
I'm pretty sure that method never actually worked, as the achievement was looking for minutes spent on the pitch. When you're in penalties the clock isn't moving. I remember trying it w/ Fifa 10, left the xbox on all night, and it never unlocked.

OP -- Patience. I'm pretty sure I restarted a few times. I would just play a match w/ my Virtual Pro and try to get his stats up. Kept it somewhat interesting.
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:38 AM   #6
LegendAtHeart

UGC KraZed's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
I'm pretty sure that method never actually worked, as the achievement was looking for minutes spent on the pitch. When you're in penalties the clock isn't moving. I remember trying it w/ Fifa 10, left the xbox on all night, and it never unlocked.

OP -- Patience. I'm pretty sure I restarted a few times. I would just play a match w/ my Virtual Pro and try to get his stats up. Kept it somewhat interesting.
It wouldn't work if you left your Xbox on overnight because overnight isn't 50 hours lol :P
LegendAtHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #7
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendAtHeart View Post
It wouldn't work if you left your Xbox on overnight because overnight isn't 50 hours lol :P
No shit. It wasn't as if this was the first time I had played the game. The achievement was going to unlock soon, so I figured I would leave it on all night and wake up w/ the achievement. Alas, I did not, and that's when I realized (first hand) this method doesn't work. I also found out from others on this website who tried it, that the method does not work.
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote