PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-20-2014, 12:14 AM   #1
Violent Jmann

Violent Jmann's Gamercard
why this game completely failed (in my opinion)

when I first heard about this game I was really excited was really looking forward to it. Repeating all the missions and multiplayer modes again, but this time in HD.

when it came out, I went out and got it. I was pissed when I loaded the first mission. It didn't feel like Goldeneye to me. They replaced Pierce Brosnan for Daniel Craig. A big mistake. Fans wanted a HD classic I only did one mission couldn't stand the change, I did look at the achievements and they were just as diabolical.

Now all the had to do is pull the game and re do it at least. I would have been happy with a classic mode where we could play as Brosnan. Playing as Brosnan should have been an option.

I hope the next Goldeneye remake they do is thought through very carefully and that they use the classic actors instead of the new ones.

Not having Brosnan killed it for me, I feel people didn't want to play a classic with Daniel Craig. Who doesn't even look like James Bond as he has blonde hair.
Violent Jmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:58 AM   #2
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I would blame it more on getting compared to Call of Duty. In fact, the game isn't too bad, but the gameplay was and still is piss-poor.

iBuzz7S is offline   Reply With Quote