Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #211
Cann0nSen5ei

Cann0nSen5ei's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
no, just the challenges from the original game.
Specifically 85% of all non-quest, character, and DLC related challenges; I am sure there is something i missed but all one needs to do is:

1) shoot everything with everything you can think of.
2) loot everything you can think of.
3) kill everything with everything you can think of.

Then you can reset your challenge progress and do it all over again

EDIT: this is not for the cheevo.

Last edited by Cann0nSen5ei; 01-13-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Cann0nSen5ei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #212
batts456

locateduniform's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
no, just the challenges from the original game.
Just got the achievement and I can confirm this is correct. Thank you
batts456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #213
Cann0nSen5ei

Cann0nSen5ei's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by batts456 View Post
Just got the achievement and I can confirm this is correct. Thank you
Congratulations!

It slipped by me that you were talking about the achievement.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:48 PM   #214
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
750 kills... was that really necessary?! It's the only challenge I have left as I'm sure the Shotgun Sniper will unlock once I get 'Open Wide' completed. I'm currently at 170 kills, which is gonna lead to one hell of a grind-fest.
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:57 PM   #215
sirchambers69

sirchambers69's Gamercard
Niceee this is usefull
sirchambers69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:02 PM   #216
sirchambers69

sirchambers69's Gamercard
wish that my gamerscore would show up
sirchambers69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #217
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
750 kills... was that really necessary?! It's the only challenge I have left as I'm sure the Shotgun Sniper will unlock once I get 'Open Wide' completed. I'm currently at 170 kills, which is gonna lead to one hell of a grind-fest.
When I seen this I thought the exact the same thing but after reloading certain points in the game I got there in less than two hours. Just Fast Travel to a area where loads of enemies spawn, kill them all fast travel somewhere else and than back again.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:28 PM   #218
cheesyboy

cheesy040472's Gamercard
Hi folks, I am looking for some help. I am trying to get a certain challenge done, it's under health & recovery & it's called I'm back shocked - get a second wind by killing an enemy by electrocution damage overtime. Any help would be much appreciated folks.
Cheesy
cheesyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #219
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISAAC1982 View Post
When I seen this I thought the exact the same thing but after reloading certain points in the game I got there in less than two hours. Just Fast Travel to a area where loads of enemies spawn, kill them all fast travel somewhere else and than back again.
I went to Tundra Express last night. You can run through the whole area shotgunning all of the little varkids and come out w/ ~100 kills in about 10-15 minutes. So, yea... I guess I overreacted, as it only took me about an hour and a half last night to finish and achievement unlocked.
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #220
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesyboy View Post
Hi folks, I am looking for some help. I am trying to get a certain challenge done, it's under health & recovery & it's called I'm back shocked - get a second wind by killing an enemy by electrocution damage overtime. Any help would be much appreciated folks.
Cheesy
I think I can 99% say that trying to do this with a electrocute gun and its DoT does not count/work.

I've been trying to do this in the Torgue DLC and every person that has died via this method has not netted me the challenge. This is my last one, and I was trying this method for over 20mins and it has not worked.

My guess is that it has to be done with a barrel. Places to try it are simply based on luck. A good one is when you exit Terra's peak. There will be 3 enemies right near you and 2 barrels. If the barrels are not the ones you need, quit out and restart.

Once loaded and if one is, try and lure the guys into position, damage their health if you need to and then let them kill you. Shoot the barrel and hope for the best. Sadly, I haven't reached this part in P2, so I'm doing it on P1 which is a little harder!

Edit: Wow ok, ignore the part about the guns not working because it does. Why it didn't before I don't know but I just got it with one. I twas an armoured enemy if that helps?

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 01-19-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:45 PM   #221
FeveredSpark2

FeveredSpark2's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
I think I can 99% say that trying to do this with a electrocute gun and its DoT does not count/work.

I've been trying to do this in the Torgue DLC and every person that has died via this method has not netted me the challenge. This is my last one, and I was trying this method for over 20mins and it has not worked.

My guess is that it has to be done with a barrel. Places to try it are simply based on luck. A good one is when you exit Terra's peak. There will be 3 enemies right near you and 2 barrels. If the barrels are not the ones you need, quit out and restart.

Once loaded and if one is, try and lure the guys into position, damage their health if you need to and then let them kill you. Shoot the barrel and hope for the best. Sadly, I haven't reached this part in P2, so I'm doing it on P1 which is a little harder!

Edit: Wow ok, ignore the part about the guns not working because it does. Why it didn't before I don't know but I just got it with one. I twas an armoured enemy if that helps?
Yea guns def work as thats how I got mine, was having trouble myself with this one. I just basically got a shock weapon and headed to torgue dlc, where there are the bikes that spawn, on normal. Let the enemy get u in last stand and just keep firing ur shock weapon until shock takes hold then hope it's enough to take them out before you die! I done it in about 6-7 tries. HTH.
FeveredSpark2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:45 AM   #222
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I love how we need 750 kills for shotgun and tons of those rocket splash damage ones. The weapons I use the least! I think the devs are being ridiculous. 25 SMG kills but 750 for shotguns? 25 Assault rifle kills but 750 for shotguns?

I'm still trying to figure out what's really different this time around. Seems the same boring grindfest as Borderlands 1 was. Game is extremely unbalanced with the weapons/loot compared to what level enemies you are fighting. For a few hours I will be one shotting enemies and then suddenly they one shot me and I can't do hardly anything against groups. I go to loot chests/weapons crates and I get ...shotguns that waste all ammo in one shot and then you must reload. I get pistols that shoot but the bullets are so slow that enemies can simply move and dodge them.

This game is humerous, but it lacks in many areas. I am not impressed and this challenge makes me even more confused on what drugs the devs were taking when creating this garbage of randomness.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:02 AM   #223
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I love how we need 750 kills for shotgun and tons of those rocket splash damage ones. The weapons I use the least! I think the devs are being ridiculous. 25 SMG kills but 750 for shotguns? 25 Assault rifle kills but 750 for shotguns?

I'm still trying to figure out what's really different this time around. Seems the same boring grindfest as Borderlands 1 was. Game is extremely unbalanced with the weapons/loot compared to what level enemies you are fighting. For a few hours I will be one shotting enemies and then suddenly they one shot me and I can't do hardly anything against groups. I go to loot chests/weapons crates and I get ...shotguns that waste all ammo in one shot and then you must reload. I get pistols that shoot but the bullets are so slow that enemies can simply move and dodge them.

This game is humerous, but it lacks in many areas. I am not impressed and this challenge makes me even more confused on what drugs the devs were taking when creating this garbage of randomness.
You know what other challenge is absolutely ridiculous and makes no sense is the one for crouched assault rifle kills, that goes to like 750 or something too. Wha??
Old 02-03-2013, 01:36 AM   #224
CpyNinjaKakashi

cpyninjakakashi's Gamercard
Hi, this might of already been asked but since I'm only able to get online by my phone I can't really search for the answer.. do you have to do all these challenges in one play through? I thought I read somewhere you have to get everything you want acheivemnts on in a single play thru BC mission stuff will not carry over.. so am I crazy or do I have a crap load of grinding to do before I finish the game?
Old 02-03-2013, 04:37 AM   #225
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CpyNinjaKakashi View Post
Hi, this might of already been asked but since I'm only able to get online by my phone I can't really search for the answer.. do you have to do all these challenges in one play through? I thought I read somewhere you have to get everything you want acheivemnts on in a single play thru BC mission stuff will not carry over.. so am I crazy or do I have a crap load of grinding to do before I finish the game?
It does not have to be done in a single playthrough. Once you complete the game, you will unlock True Vault Hunter mode which is essentially New Game+ with harder enemies and better loot. All of your challenge progress remains the same as well. However, if you don't want to do TVHM, the game sends you into free roam mode after finishing the last main mission.
Latest arcade completion: Warface

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #226
Hewlett

Is it possible to get the Hater Gonna Hate duel challenge in splitscreen? I tried logging with a 2nd account but every time I duel it says "Player 2 wins" even though I actually won.
Hewlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:50 AM   #227
AcidGlow

AcidGlowx's Gamercard
screw this achievement...
AcidGlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:59 PM   #228
Skidstain

Skidstain Green's Gamercard
Looking to get a few of the co-op related challenges done. I should be on for a few more hours, so just send me a message or FR.
Skidstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #229
myndphuq

jg0uld's Gamercard
Be sure you go through your Challenges! Anything that DOES NOT deal with a specific area (Sanctuary, Eridium Blight, ETC.) within the game does not count toward this achievement .
While looking through your challenges you should pay attention to the number corresponding to each challenge. If any of the challenges related to this achievement has a 1 next to it, you need to focus on that challenge.
I finally found Jenkins (with some help) and expected the achievement to pop... Nothing... So, I went through the list one by one and found one with a 1 next to it (something about shooting crap that Bullymongs throw at you out the air) focused on that one and ding! It is time consuming and it sucks, but by the time you complete your first play-through you should be damn close to completing it.

Now, Where my Damn Level cap increase?
myndphuq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #230
IGzxManiiac

AJBowie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Anybody else had issues with the 'Surprise' Challenge unlocking? Because this is the last challenge I need now and it is still undiscovered and the No scope challenge is maxed at level 5.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:57 AM   #231
xSavage Henry

xSavage Henry's Gamercard
Do I have to find all the vault symbols in each area and the challenges for each area?
xSavage Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:42 AM   #232
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSavage Henry View Post
Do I have to find all the vault symbols in each area and the challenges for each area?
Nope, they are not required for the achievement.
Latest arcade completion: Warface

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:55 PM   #233
monchow

Monchow's Gamercard
Can anyone help me kill, main or dismember Jimmy Jenkins?, I've been trying to farm him extremely unsuccessfully for awhile and Ive completed doctors orders on both playthroughs

GT: Monchow
monchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:21 AM   #234
keyserheel1

MuddyDenver1's Gamercard
I've already passed Doctors orders on both Normal AND TVHM, now I have to wait until UVHM.....*sigh....
Old 04-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #235
Djens

The Djens's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesyboy View Post
Cheesy
This was also my last one, and I got a perfect solution:

Got to the place (three horns?) where the shock cactusses are. Play on normal!

Don't have a shield equipped, and have a rocket launcher on. Then just get some bullymongs to follow you and just stand next to the cactus. Before the bullymongs enter blast radius, shoot the ground to down yourself and also activate the cactus.

Easy achievement pop
Djens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:18 PM   #236
upNyaF4C3

sho sairyoku's Gamercard
jimmy jenkins

JJ popped twice in a row! Got Jimmy! My wife and I both! YAY!

Last edited by upNyaF4C3; 04-28-2013 at 05:11 AM.
upNyaF4C3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:29 AM   #237
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Can't even begin to describe how satisfying it was to see this one pop.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #238
upNyaF4C3

sho sairyoku's Gamercard
JJ

after 12 midnight EST time...
I can help a few of you get this. I have a save that is 99.9% pop rate!

GT: Sho Sairyoku

Last edited by upNyaF4C3; 05-11-2013 at 11:47 PM.
upNyaF4C3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #239
JusCantST0PMe

BL33d4Me's Gamercard
Jenkins

Is anyone still willing to help with Jimmy Jenkins? Can't seem to successfully find him. I have plenty of good gear and am offering help for anything else.

GT: BL33d4Me
JusCantST0PMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:10 AM   #240
BandPhantom V

BandPhantom V's Gamercard
I'm looking for someone to get JJ too! Hit me a message on LIVE. GT: BandPhantom V.
BandPhantom V is offline   Reply With Quote