Official Join a Team/Squad

Hi

I'm in Ireland and am only interested in playing with Uk players i.e Scottish, English etc. I'm not against americans but i want a team that's closest to where i live so there's no lag or that we get put in an american server and lag for me/us

I'm NOT interested in boosting, glitching or killing bots. I just wanna play the shit outta this online against real people and have a blast.

I'm very competitive and wanna win.

If you have a mic and aren't a dickhead you're cool by me. I'm 25 and don't wanna play with kids..that sounds kinda bad

Anyway, if you wanna form some kind of kick ass team add me and leave a text message

Hi

I'm in Ireland and am only interested in playing with Uk players i.e Scottish, English etc. I'm not against americans but i want a team that's closest to where i live so there's no lag or that we get put in an american server and lag for me/us

I'm NOT interested in boosting, glitching or killing bots. I just wanna play the shit outta this online against real people and have a blast.

If you have a mic and aren't a dickhead you're cool by me. I'm 25 and don't wanna play with kids..that sounds kinda bad

Anyway, if you wanna form some kind of kick ass team add me and leave a text message

Dude, If you set up your own team add me. GT : StompingFreak

I'm no kid...lol i'm 41. My ex-pro clan started on CS on xbox.

Dude, If you set up your own team add me. GT : StompingFreak

I'm no kid...lol i'm 41. My ex-pro clan started on CS on xbox.

hey im picking this up the minute its out and want to get real good at it so feel free to add me if you want to have fun but win at the same time!

btw im from the uk and 19

Hi

This. Except i'm not 25 haha, GT; andyhanson92

add me "xthehellraiserx". 26 years old, 2.0+ K/d ratio, played competitively in the past, not really looking to get into that again but on mostly at night and early morning, as well as weekends. Use my mic and realize its a huge advantage on cs, so yeah hit me up please, don't care if you suck really, just as long as you can say "hey I have bomb, im headed B!"

Male 18 UK - I mostly play CSGO now and played a bit of CS:S so I'm fairly good at it. I have a Mic and good connection (fibre optic) My gamertag is iKamikaze o (yes, that's an o at the end) message me first before adding thanks!

Edited by Mr.Fail

• 2 weeks later...

Gamertag: xBEAR352x

Looking for an American team or group of players to win with. I've been playing CS ever since 1.6.

I'm a team player, follow leads, take on my own initiative and can handle situations. I have experience using the M4, Desert Eagle, Dual Beretta's and can assemble all of my Kevlar + Helmet gear. I am newly versed in diversion grenades and incendiary grenades. I have been known in my past to be able to effectively smoke out terrorist enemy holes and flash bang enemies for infiltration & flanking.

I can also play as a terrorist too.

Thx

• 1 month later...