Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-15-2013, 10:20 PM   #811
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
Double posting isn't going to help you get a relic any quicker

actually it will, my last post was to someone specific, and they ignored it. and my other post got lost couple pages back, so anyone looking on this page won't see my old post. so actually, posting it again will help. thanks for your concern though, i appreciate you caring so much about how many times i post, instead of taking the time to actually help. if, instead of wasting ur time telling me how to post or how not to post, you could have just helped me with what i needed... i wouldn't post about it again. that would solve your issue with my posting and my problem at the same time. but instead you want to be the forum police. ur SO cool.

btw if anyone has a purple commando class mod or a purple relic i can borrow for 5 minutes i would greatly appreciate it. gamertag is sykoskitz

Last edited by sykoskit; 02-15-2013 at 10:24 PM.
sykoskit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #812
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykoskit View Post
actually it will, my last post was to someone specific, and they ignored it. and my other post got lost couple pages back, so anyone looking on this page won't see my old post. so actually, posting it again will help. thanks for your concern though, i appreciate you caring so much about how many times i post, instead of taking the time to actually help. if, instead of wasting ur time telling me how to post or how not to post, you could have just helped me with what i needed... i wouldn't post about it again. that would solve your issue with my posting and my problem at the same time. but instead you want to be the forum police. ur SO cool.

btw if anyone has a purple commando class mod or a purple relic i can borrow for 5 minutes i would greatly appreciate it. gamertag is sykoskitz
I'll tell you what, since you want to be ignorant about it, I'll go on my laptop right now and make a level 20 purple relic that I don't have(which is why no one else has given you one, because they don't have them)

Remember, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b%tch slap that mother @#?!&! upside the head!!!

Road Rash is trying to make a comeback!! http://kck.st/ZqArV6

Last edited by roneraven; 02-15-2013 at 10:37 PM.
roneraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:27 PM   #813
rhaztyr

i'm looking for:
legendary soldier
legendary siren
legendary mechromancer
legendary hunter
legendary berserker

i've got:
reactive CC (slag)
critical CC (+50% crit)
gentlemans valcano (+120% crit)
auditing invader (+6% recoil reduction)
corrosive sand hawk (+23% reload)
sapping sand hawk (+23% reload)
incendiary sand hawk (+23% reload)
quality plasma caster (+8% reload, slag)
quick draw badaboom
prudential pbfg (fire)
earnest fibber (fire)
electric leech
caustic leech
vitality relic (+50%)

Last edited by rhaztyr; 02-15-2013 at 11:49 PM.
rhaztyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:38 PM   #814
Fand3nsOld3mor

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
actually it will, my last post was to someone specific, and they ignored it.
If it is me you are referring to, yes, I was ignoring it. Because it was around 07.15 am for me and I was asleep.

Im happy to help anyone on this forum, without asking anything in return, as long as Im awake

Last edited by Fand3nsOld3mor; 02-16-2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Removed whining, lol
Fand3nsOld3mor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:23 AM   #815
Im Blackened

xStott's Gamercard
Looking for LVL 50 Norfleet, Unkempt Harold, and Legendary Gunzerker Class Mod.

Can dupe Bee, CC, Nukem, Inf Pistol, Skullmasher, Gunnerang, Volcano, White Death, Sledge's Shotgun, Deliverance, Shredifier.

GT: Rides Lightning

Last edited by Im Blackened; 02-16-2013 at 01:09 AM.
Im Blackened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:49 AM   #816
jericho0224

jericho0224's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fand3nsOld3mor View Post
If it is me you are referring to, yes, I was ignoring it. Because it was around 07.15 am for me when u posted that, and I was fast asleep. I was awake till past 3am waiting. Last time I checked, giving away my items is not something I HAVE to do.

But Im happy to help anyone on this forum, without asking anything in return.

But I will not stay up the whole night just so you can have a single relic that I dont even understand why you so desperately need.
Hey, I'm not sure what time it is for you now but I'll be on in about 15 minutes so we can work out what we were talking about earlier this week, if it's not too late in your time
jericho0224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:01 AM   #817
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Hey sykoskit, what do you need and maybe I can help you get it?
Syrinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:04 AM   #818
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
And also Jericho what are looking for?
Old 02-16-2013, 01:11 AM   #819
jericho0224

jericho0224's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrinx View Post
And also Jericho what are looking for?
Error message rocket launcher, non-elemental (AND fire) vladof e-tech AR, twister shotgun (the one from sir hammerlock's dlc, jakobs shock elemental) fire element bitch, and a fire element shredifier.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:13 AM   #820
Wangen

Mojo Wangen's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Bobmond View Post
Fr sent

ive got them, send fr and ill dupe them for you
Thanks for your help. I asked for 2 items, and you gave me & my buddy shitloads. I've usually encounteren assholes online(mostly due to FIFA), but I'm very glad to see a community that actually are friendly and helpfull. Kudos for you sir

Wangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:20 AM   #821
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Sorry Jericho but I can't help you, add OMC R3AP3R I'm sure he will be able to help you out, just say syrinx sent you, we are like best friends lol. He's a rel awesome guy
Old 02-16-2013, 01:33 AM   #822
jericho0224

jericho0224's Gamercard
Alright thanks syrinx I sent him a message but in case there's anybody else here who can help and he doesn't reply, I'm looking for a twister, error message, fire shredifier, fire bitch, fire AND non-elemental vladof e-tech ARs, and while I'm at it, a corrosive shredifier. Cheers!
Old 02-16-2013, 01:34 AM   #823
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho0224 View Post
Error message rocket launcher, non-elemental (AND fire) vladof e-tech AR, twister shotgun (the one from sir hammerlock's dlc, jakobs shock elemental) fire element bitch, and a fire element shredifier.
I can give you what I have and you can sort through it all if you want(u may be tied up for an hour or two though lol)

Remember, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b%tch slap that mother @#?!&! upside the head!!!

Old 02-16-2013, 01:36 AM   #824
Syrinx

Syrinx vVv's Gamercard
Quote:
Alright thanks syrinx I sent him a message but in case there's anybody else here who can help and he doesn't reply, I'm looking for a twister, error message, fire shredifier, fire bitch, fire AND non-elemental vladof e-tech ARs, and while I'm at it, a corrosive shredifier. Cheers!
No problem and I'm positive he will help you no doubt in my mind at all, you really can rely on him, he's helped more times than I can count and he never asks for anything in return lol
Old 02-16-2013, 01:39 AM   #825
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhaztyr View Post
i'm looking for:
legendary soldier
legendary siren
legendary mechromancer
legendary hunter
legendary berserker

i've got:
reactive CC (slag)
critical CC (+50% crit)
gentlemans valcano (+120% crit)
auditing invader (+6% recoil reduction)
corrosive sand hawk (+23% reload)
sapping sand hawk (+23% reload)
incendiary sand hawk (+23% reload)
quality plasma caster (+8% reload, slag)
quick draw badaboom
prudential pbfg (fire)
earnest fibber (fire)
electric leech
caustic leech
vitality relic (+50%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Blackened View Post
Looking for LVL 50 Norfleet, Unkempt Harold, and Legendary Gunzerker Class Mod.

Can dupe Bee, CC, Nukem, Inf Pistol, Skullmasher, Gunnerang, Volcano, White Death, Sledge's Shotgun, Deliverance, Shredifier.

GT: Rides Lightning
Both of you can hit me up on live

Old 02-16-2013, 01:50 AM   #826
jericho0224

jericho0224's Gamercard
Quote:
Both of you can hit me up on live
Sounds good, don't sign off yet! I'm away from the 'box at the moment, send me a message (my gt is my username) and I'll invite you to a game when I get back in 5-10 minutes
Old 02-16-2013, 03:13 AM   #827
exodusdamage

iamelectronics's Gamercard
it'd be ashame to be colorblind, and miss the beauty of a loot-splosion. THANKS roneraven!!
exodusdamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:37 AM   #828
jericho0224

jericho0224's Gamercard
Hey, I just wanna give a big shoutout to roneraven for helping me out BIG time! Still looking for a non-elemental vladof e-tech AR (if they even exist!) And a Hive rocket launcher, but other than that, I won't be needing any more guns for a LONG time!
Old 02-16-2013, 04:04 AM   #829
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Looking for a Practicable Slow Hand and a Ferocious Kitten. Preferably the fire variants.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Last edited by Drucifer82; 02-16-2013 at 08:59 AM.
Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:13 AM   #830
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Well, after six months of playing this game, I finally got hit by the badass rank reset and lost all my heads and skins.

Can anybody help me replace what I lost for my Siren? I'm afraid I don't have much to trade, though.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:48 AM   #831
basti memphis

basti memphis's Gamercard
what did you do? Did your game freeze?
basti memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:01 AM   #832
Drucifer82

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamKet View Post
Well, after six months of playing this game, I finally got hit by the badass rank reset and lost all my heads and skins.

Can anybody help me replace what I lost for my Siren? I'm afraid I don't have much to trade, though.
Be sure to submit a support ticket. My BA was reset from 31,000'ish to 14,778. I emailed GBX with a support ticket, told them where my BA was before/after reset and they sent me a shift code that bumped me to 38,000.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Old 02-16-2013, 10:37 AM   #833
Fand3nsOld3mor

Quote:
Hey, I just wanna give a big shoutout to roneraven for helping me out BIG time! Still looking for a non-elemental vladof e-tech AR (if they even exist!) And a Hive rocket launcher, but other than that, I won't be needing any more guns for a LONG time!
Im glad Roneraven could help you out, as you know it was the middle of the night for me when u messaged me. But I can still help it seems, I have both items you are looking for. Message me when you are online next, and if Im awake I'll give them to you, lol
Old 02-16-2013, 10:50 AM   #834
Fand3nsOld3mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamKet View Post

Invite me, and I'll give you all head and skins back
Old 02-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #835
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
Quote:
hey mostly i'm looking for a purple/orange commando class mod and a purple/orange relic.. i'm trying to get the decked out achievement and those are the only items that i don't have. if you have them around level 20 that would be awesome. only thing though i won't be available to trade til tomorrow (saturday) around 8:30pm pacific. and i think Fand3 is going to help me with those... but if you have them i can dupe them and give them back to you in about 5 mins tomorrow... add me on live, my gt is sykoskitz, and tomorrow if you're online when i get off work i'll hit you up. thanks
Old 02-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #836
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
Quote:
unless, of course, you are online and available now. i just got off work. i'll be up for the next hour or so, but i have to turn around and go back to work in 7 hours, so i have to try to sleep a little bit lol, i'm going to add you on xbox live, so if you are available tonight in the next hour (provided you can help) just message me on there and i should get it
Old 02-16-2013, 12:30 PM   #837
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
Quote:
I'll tell you what, since you want to be ignorant about it, I'll go on my laptop right now and make a level 20 purple relic that I don't have(which is why no one else has given you one, because they don't have them)
tell me, how do you get the decked out achievement if there are no purple relics? that doesn't make sense. i don't even want one per se, i just want the achievement, which is why i even came on this site, and to this forum, and it says you must equip purple or better items in all equip slots... and the advice this site gave me was to come to this forum and ask for one, which is what i've been doing. not many people have been willing to help, and the few that were i keep missing (SORRY FAND3!) because of work... idk why, if people know there are no purple relics, and if for some reason i don't need it for the achievement, why people don't just tell me that, instead of being rude or ignoring me or whatever... and if there ARE purple relics, and you need one for the achievement, then idk why you're giving me a hard time. yes i posted the same thing twice, i actually have posted the same thing multiple times over the past few days, every time a new page is started, because i doubt many people are going back a few pages to check what people need... hell they might even think i already got it, so i been posting once or twice a day asking for the same thing until someone helps. sorry if it bothers you. i'm just trying to get what this website tells me i need for the achievement i've been trying to get.
Old 02-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #838
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fand3nsOld3mor View Post
If it is me you are referring to, yes, I was ignoring it. Because it was around 07.15 am for me and I was asleep.

Im happy to help anyone on this forum, without asking anything in return, as long as Im awake
hey i'm really sorry, i wasn't trying to be rude at all when i said that, i was upset with rone for bugging me about my posts, and i was trying to get him off my ass... i know you were trying to help me, and i figured you went to bed.. i'm sorry i didn't get off work until 3am pacific time, just like today. anyway i get off work tomorrow at 8pm pacific, so if you're going to be online tomorrow (sat) night, then i'll be on and we can trade. i tried adding you on live, but it won't allow me now. i'm sorry if i pissed you off by using the word ignore, but i meant no offense to you. thanks for the offer to help. if it still stands, i'll try to meet you online tomorrow around 8:30pm pacific. and to make it easier you can just add me on live, gt is sykoskitz. i usually log on live as soon as i get home, and then i'll check this site after i check what i have on there. anyways, thanks again and i hope to see u online tomorrow.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #839
CausedTapestry

CausedTapestry's Gamercard
Hi!
I'm soon level 50 with my Siren and would gladly appreciate if anyone could dupe gear to be able to beat the raid bosses and Terramorphous the Invincible.
I don't have any good gear to give back sadly.

My gamertag is Causedtapestry so send a FR and message if you want to help!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-16-2013, 01:09 PM   #840
Drucifer82

Quote:
tell me, how do you get the decked out achievement if there are no purple relics? that doesn't make sense. i don't even want one per se, i just want the achievement.
Hey buddy, I've got a little saying that fits this situation rather well. If you'd open your ears (or in this case eyes) and shut your mouth, you'd probably learn something.

You've been blowing up this forum demanding a level 20 purple relic to finish your achievement. We've all been patiently trying to explain to you that there isn't such a thing, because purple relics are high tier gear and you won't see them until your character is near level 30.

Let me just repeat that purple/gold gear of the caliber you require is practically non-existent at the level you are asking.

The people on these forums are awesome, if you want something and they have it they will give it to you and ask nothing in return. Chances are someone else did the same for them and they are paying it forward. Any one of us will do the same if we can, because that's the kind of community we have here.

But when someone comes here and acts like a total ass, asking for something that we've attempted to politely inform them is non-existent, and they continue to demand it and be completely ignorant about it, things become completely counter productive.

So here is an easy solution. If you already have a high level character between 35-40, use it to get the Decked Out achievement. If you don't, post a request here for someone to help you power level your character. Or here's a thought, keep playing until you reach that experience tier. Then, when you are at a level where people can actually reasonably provide you with the equipment you desire, someone will actually work with you to give you what it is you require. You probably won't even have to give it back. You'll be able to keep it and get your achievement, and the whole world will be happy.

It's a much easier fix than you are making it out to be, and nobody is going to help you if you don't listen.

Just a thought.

In fact, if it will make you happy, I'll power level your character AND give you a relic. If you're level 20 it shouldn't take long to get you to a level where you can equip a relic and get your achievement. GT: zI Drucifer Iz

Last edited by Drucifer82; 02-16-2013 at 01:30 PM.