Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-16-2013, 01:36 PM   #841
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc1ssorhands View Post
Can anyone dupe me the LVL 50 Conference Call or The Bee shield ?

i want to solo terra but badly need these lol

my GT : Draveyyy

any help will be much appreciated.
i have alkaline the bee and grounded the bee... which do u need?
sykoskit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:45 PM   #842
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer82 View Post
Hey buddy, I've got a little saying that fits this situation rather well. If you'd open your ears (or in this case eyes) and shut your mouth, you'd probably learn something.

You've been blowing up this forum demanding a level 20 purple relic to finish your achievement. We've all been patiently trying to explain to you that there isn't such a thing, because purple relics are high tier gear and you won't see them until your character is near level 30.

Let me just repeat that purple/gold gear of the caliber you require is practically non-existent at the level you are asking.
hey thanks for taking the time to actually explain it to me.. if you can find the post where someone actually "patiently explained" that, i'd understand your indignation. if i had a higher level character i would have been asking for items for that character, or i might even have them already. i was trying to get it early, which i obviously can't do. anyway if you had opened your eyes and read them, in all my posts i said "preferably" around level 20, i never said it HAD to be level 20... and like i said if someone had taken 5 seconds to just say "there are no purple relics at that level" i would have stopped asking. nobody said that. i'm sorry i guess i'm not as adept at reading what's not written as you are. lol
Old 02-16-2013, 01:53 PM   #843
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
Quote:
But when someone comes here and acts like a total ass, asking for something that we've attempted to politely inform them is non-existent, and they continue to demand it and be completely ignorant about it, things become completely counter productive.
btw i never demanded anything, i was asking politely, even offering to give what i could in return. and i don't believe i was acting like a total ass.. someone getting upset at someone who doesn't know something when NOT ONE PERSON explained it, well that's more of an ass than me asking for something that i don't know doesn't exist. not one person politely informed me of that. show me where one person said that and i'll apologize for being an ass
Old 02-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #844
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
Quote:
In fact, if it will make you happy, I'll power level your character AND give you a relic. If you're level 20 it shouldn't take long to get you to a level where you can equip a relic and get your achievement. GT: zI Drucifer Iz
and i REALLY do appreciate the offer, i would take you up on it, seriously, but i'm trying to play the game through slowly the first time, taking my time, enjoying the game as it's meant to be played.. so i guess i'll just have to wait for my achievement. again, thanks for taking the time to explain it, even if you did say some things that weren't exactly true.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:09 PM   #845
Fand3nsOld3mor

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykoskit View Post
and i REALLY do appreciate the offer, i would take you up on it, seriously, but i'm trying to play the game through slowly the first time, taking my time, enjoying the game as it's meant to be played.. so i guess i'll just have to wait for my achievement. again, thanks for taking the time to explain it, even if you did say some things that weren't exactly true.
I think you will find the explanations referred to in the class mod thread you posted in.
Fand3nsOld3mor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #846
EP1C R3AP3R

EP1C R3AP3R's Gamercard
Helping anyone who needs any Legendary, Unique and Seraph items i also have about 100 purple class mods for all charcters as well.
Also i have every head and skin for all characters, if anyone needs anything that i have mentioned in this post send me a message on xbox live my GT is OMC R3AP3R, i do not ask for anything in return, thank you.
EP1C R3AP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:25 PM   #847
jericho0224

jericho0224's Gamercard
Hey all, just want to give a big thank you to OMC R3AP3R and Fand3nsOld3mor for their help, OMC giving me a huge collection of unique and seraph and legendary guns and Fan for giving me the one e-tech I couldn't find anywhere else on the planet! You two exemplify damn decent gamers and we can all learn from you. Again, muchly appreciated!
jericho0224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:53 PM   #848
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho0224 View Post
Hey all, just want to give a big thank you to OMC R3AP3R and Fand3nsOld3mor for their help, OMC giving me a huge collection of unique and seraph and legendary guns and Fan for giving me the one e-tech I couldn't find anywhere else on the planet! You two exemplify damn decent gamers and we can all learn from you. Again, muchly appreciated!
I feel left out

Lol

Remember, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b%tch slap that mother @#?!&! upside the head!!!

Road Rash is trying to make a comeback!! http://kck.st/ZqArV6
roneraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #849
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Be sure to submit a support ticket. My BA was reset from 31,000'ish to 14,778. I emailed GBX with a support ticket, told them where my BA was before/after reset and they sent me a shift code that bumped me to 38,000.
Thanks, I had submitted a ticket yesterday and got a response overnight. I have yet to enter the code they provided, but my BA rank is more or less where yours was before the reset and after the initial restoration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fand3nsOld3mor View Post
Invite me, and I'll give you all head and skins back
Thank you for the offer. I'll send you an invite when I see you online.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:21 PM   #850
philipmorefield02

DragonReborn05's Gamercard
infinity

Hey guys could somebody dupe or trade me an infinity pistol?
philipmorefield02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:38 PM   #851
philipmorefield02

DragonReborn05's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EP1C R3AP3R View Post
Helping anyone who needs any Legendary, Unique and Seraph items i also have about 100 purple class mods for all charcters as well.
Also i have every head and skin for all characters, if anyone needs anything that i have mentioned in this post send me a message on xbox live my GT is OMC R3AP3R, i do not ask for anything in return, thank you.

Hey, i added you. Would you mind helping me out? i would like to have an infinity, norfleet, badaboom, or any other good Legendary weapons you have.
philipmorefield02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:02 PM   #852
St4rf0x3r

St4rf0x3r's Gamercard
Looking for a scoped Veruc that has above 6500x3 damage on it. I have level 50 legendary class mods for all characters to trade.
St4rf0x3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #853
jericho0224

jericho0224's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
I feel left out

Lol
Well if ya look back a page or two you'll see your thank you lol but just so you don't feel left out, a big thank you to roneraven for helping me out last night too!
jericho0224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #854
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Well if ya look back a page or two you'll see your thank you lol but just so you don't feel left out, a big thank you to roneraven for helping me out last night too!
Lol I know, glad they had what you needed

Remember, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b%tch slap that mother @#?!&! upside the head!!!

Road Rash is trying to make a comeback!! http://kck.st/ZqArV6
roneraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:44 PM   #855
rhaztyr

thanks to OMC R3AP3R for helping me out. in the words of tiny tina: shorty, you da best. you da, you da best.
rhaztyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:45 PM   #856
EP1C R3AP3R

EP1C R3AP3R's Gamercard
Quote:
Glad i could help out
Old 02-16-2013, 10:48 PM   #857
EP1C R3AP3R

EP1C R3AP3R's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhaztyr View Post
thanks to OMC R3AP3R for helping me out. in the words of tiny tina: shorty, you da best. you da, you da best.
No problem, glad to help out.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:04 PM   #858
ALNXX92

ALNXX92's Gamercard
Just wanna thanks OMC R3AP3R for duping those I was missing
ALNXX92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:56 AM   #859
IAmRiveted

Send a message via MSN to IAmRiveted Send a message via Skype™ to IAmRiveted

IAmRiveted's Gamercard
Big thanks to OMC R3AP3R for helping me out earlier with skins, heads and weapons.

Just wondering though, has anyone got a decent level 50 transfusion grenade mod they're willing to dupe for me? It's one of the only challenges I have left to complete and I'm having no luck what so ever at getting Leech from the Warrior.

If you can help out send me a message on Xbox - GT "IAmRiveted"

Thanks.

IAmRiveted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:34 AM   #860
Gemantria

Like many others, i am in DIRE need of a level 50 conference call shotgun. If anyone would be kind enough to dupe me one it would be much appreciated then i could also share it amongst my friends. I have a level 50 bee shield that i would be happy to dupe for anyone who would be kind enough to dupe me the shotgun. Gamertag is Gemantria
Gemantria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:26 AM   #861
SMOKINAZN420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemantria View Post
Like many others, i am in DIRE need of a level 50 conference call shotgun. If anyone would be kind enough to dupe me one it would be much appreciated then i could also share it amongst my friends. I have a level 50 bee shield that i would be happy to dupe for anyone who would be kind enough to dupe me the shotgun. Gamertag is Gemantria
Hit me up I can help gt is user name
Old 02-17-2013, 03:21 AM   #862
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by philipmorefield02 View Post
Hey guys could somebody dupe or trade me an infinity pistol?
Msg me on Live, I have all of them. GT: zI Drucifer Iz

Also, if anyone can help, I'm looking for all Runner/Technical/Boat skins.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Last edited by Drucifer82; 02-17-2013 at 04:58 AM.
Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:30 AM   #863
Typhus Helforge

Old Willy Pete's Gamercard
I'm looking for a legendary siren and legendary Mechromancer class mods as well as a skullmasher.

I have numerous other legendaries I'll be happy to dupe. I should be on for another hour tonight and then a few hours tomorrow evening.

GT: Old Willy Pete.
Typhus Helforge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:36 AM   #864
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fand3nsOld3mor View Post
I think you will find the explanations referred to in the class mod thread you posted in.
i don't remember posting on another thread... if i did, that's my fault cause i haven't checked it. in that case i'll be an ass then. lol. anyway, i'm online now if you're still willing to help. gt sykoskitz
Old 02-17-2013, 05:38 AM   #865
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
Quote:

yeah OMC is helping me and Fand3 might still also... and Syrinx gave me a HUGE amount of orange gear... thanks a lot you three, you are most amazing.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:52 AM   #866
THATS GUTTY

THATS GUTTY's Gamercard
Looking for the two weapons needed for the KSS glitch! GT: THATS GUTTY Thanks!
THATS GUTTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:53 AM   #867
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
HUGE shoutout to an awesome player and amazing person OMC R3AP3R thanks for all your help, i really appreciate it.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:48 AM   #868
Fand3nsOld3mor

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
i don't remember posting on another thread... if i did, that's my fault cause i haven't checked it. in that case i'll be an ass then. lol. anyway, i'm online now if you're still willing to help. gt sykoskitz
I was fast asleep again when you posted this, 6.30 in the morning, lol. Im glad some of the other kind souls here helped you out.
Fand3nsOld3mor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #869
EP1C R3AP3R

EP1C R3AP3R's Gamercard
Quote:
HUGE shoutout to an awesome player and amazing person OMC R3AP3R thanks for all your help, i really appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmRiveted View Post
Big thanks to OMC R3AP3R for helping me out earlier with skins, heads and weapons.

Just wondering though, has anyone got a decent level 50 transfusion grenade mod they're willing to dupe for me? It's one of the only challenges I have left to complete and I'm having no luck what so ever at getting Leech from the Warrior.

If you can help out send me a message on Xbox - GT "IAmRiveted"

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALNXX92 View Post
Just wanna thanks OMC R3AP3R for duping those I was missing
No problem at all.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:04 AM   #870
calex deus

calex dEUS's Gamercard
Looking for a lvl 50 gunerang, rubi and bitch, and Sham have a varied assortment to trade, a lot of blue stuff too actually if you need any of those.
calex deus is offline   Reply With Quote