Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-28-2013, 05:36 AM   #1021
EP1C R3AP3R

EP1C R3AP3R's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by calex deus View Post
Might still have a few bits of low level gear if you want them, I know I have a lvl 9, kerbalster, lvl 6 bladed emperor and various firehawks lvl 8 or 11 being lowest I think and a lvl 34 and maybe a 48 skullsmasher.

...... I actually use the lvl 9 kerblaster on my lvl 50 character because of its mag size and rate of fire, I shoot it at my feet to regenerate rockets with my sham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fand3nsOld3mor View Post
Got your msg on live, but Im not able to play BL2 for another few days, a friend has my disc. As soon as Im back, I can give you those E-Techs and also a lot of low level weapons. I have a good assortment of shields and guns lvl 15-40 at least.
Thank you very much for the offer i will send you a message on live calex and sort out a dupe trade if theres anything you might want as well from me.
And thanks again Fand, ill see when you pop up on BL2 and ill message you then.
Thanks to THE EX3CUTIONER who sorted me out some yesterday as well.
EP1C R3AP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:26 AM   #1022
ghamlin24

FearFallenAngel's Gamercard
I am a level 39 and I am finding my second playthrough extremely difficult. If anyone would be willing to spare a few weapons to help me defeat enemies easier that would be greatly appreciated. Also I am in need of a purple rated relic or higher.
gt-gkiller24x
Old 02-28-2013, 07:11 AM   #1023
TheEvilMonkie

TheEvilMonkie's Gamercard
10.0+ Fire Rate Infinity Pistol Fire Damage

Would Really appreciate anyone who could get me an fire infinity pistol with a fire rate of over 10.0. I've posted my inv on the forums before and it has grown a little bit, so let me know if you need anything. I don't have any skins or heads. I can also help with quests or raid bosses, GT TheEvilMonkie
TheEvilMonkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:13 AM   #1024
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
hey i am looking for a few class mods that give points to specific skills... if anyone has any of these and is willing to let me dupe them, or trade for something (i have a lot of legendary stuff for lvl 50, but i need these mods for the chars i'm playing with now) please contact me. i need:

Commando class mod level 35 or below
*MUST have Sentry lvl 2 or above
*MUST have Grenadier lvl 2 or above
*if possible the skills Laser Sight, Onslaught, Able, or Preparation are also desired, but not necessary
*the Action Skill Cooldown Rate ability is also strongly desired, but not 100% necessary.

Gunzerker class mod level 22 or below
*MUST have Last Longer lvl 2 or above
*also strongly desired are the skills Yippee Ki Yay, I'm Ready Already, and Filled To The Brim, in the order they are most strongly desired.
*the Action Skill Cooldown Rate ability is almost necessary for this class mod...

Siren class mod level 21 or below
*MUST have Suspension lvl 2 or above
*MUST have Quicken lvl 2 or above
*if possible the skills Accelerate and Kinetic Reflection
*the Action Skill Cooldown Rate ability or the Team Action Skill Cooldown Rate ability are not necessary but desirable.

if anyone has any of these mods, or something similar, that they think would help and are willing to allow me to dupe them, i am willing to trade whatever i have. please contact me. GT is sykoskitz, also you can email me sykoskitz0@yahoo.com, as i can't always log on and check this thread, so if i don't respond to a reply on here, you can always get through to me on live or my email. thanks a lot to anyone willing to help in any way.
sykoskit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:19 AM   #1025
billsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by EP1C R3AP3R View Post
Thank you very much for the offer i will send you a message on live calex and sort out a dupe trade if theres anything you might want as well from me.
And thanks again Fand, ill see when you pop up on BL2 and ill message you then.
Thanks to THE EX3CUTIONER who sorted me out some yesterday as well.
Hmm OMC R3AP3R thanking other people usualy it's the other way around...oh and BTW you are welcome
billsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:12 PM   #1026
x SL4YER x

x SL4YER x's Gamercard
still looking for help geting level50 evil smasher ......msg me on xbl to gt x SL4YER x if you can help me thanks. got 1 now thanks to nathanbman thanks a lot dude

Last edited by x SL4YER x; 03-03-2013 at 06:22 PM.
x SL4YER x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:58 PM   #1027
rhaztyr

looking for a 94% sham, shredderfiers (fire, electric), the bitch (fire, electric) and maggie.
rhaztyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:21 AM   #1028
YuSefaYuS

YuSefaYuS's Gamercard
Looking for a Purple relic and class items have everything else, please help

GT: YuSefaYuS

Thanks!!
YuSefaYuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:58 AM   #1029
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
oh one other thing i am kinda looking for... i need two Homing Singularity Transfusion grenade mods, one lvl 35 or lower, and one lvl 22 or lower. gt is sykoskitz
Old 03-01-2013, 02:24 PM   #1030
Fand3nsOld3mor

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykoskit View Post
oh one other thing i am kinda looking for... i need two Homing Singularity Transfusion grenade mods, one lvl 35 or lower, and one lvl 22 or lower. gt is sykoskitz
I might be terribly wrong on this, but Im quite sure that Singularity and Transfusion are two different types of grenade mods. I dont know if you can have both in one. But as I said, I might be wrong.
Fand3nsOld3mor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #1031
calex deus

calex dEUS's Gamercard
Quote:
I might be terribly wrong on this, but Im quite sure that Singularity and Transfusion are two different types of grenade mods. I dont know if you can have both in one. But as I said, I might be wrong.
100% correct

Transfusion = made by Maliwan think they were Anshin in the 1st game ?
Singularity = made by Hyperion

If you see one that does both it's been modded.
calex deus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #1032
Batmann77

Batmann77's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhaztyr View Post
looking for a 94% sham, shredderfiers (fire, electric), the bitch (fire, electric) and maggie.
Hey man, sent you a message on XBL. I can help you out with the fire and shock Shreddifiers, and the shock Bitch, if you haven't got them already
Batmann77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #1033
Batmann77

Batmann77's Gamercard
Hey guys,

Let me just say, that OMC R3AP3R is THE NICEST GUY I have ever met in gaming. I had a pretty broad request (didn't know what legendary guns I wanted, just knew I wanted some) and he basically gave me so many guns that I had to sit there for hours, literally, just going through them all. He could have easily said no. I cannot believe the generosity of this guy. And he is so helpful! And me being the greedy gamer that I am, requested some more specific things off him, and you know what? He said yes, with a smile.

So here's my public thanks to you - OMC R3AP3R - Thank you! I know you've helped a lot of people, and we are all greatful!

In fact, i'm so greatful of your help, that I will help others when I can with their requests!

Happy gaming guys!
Batmann77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:23 AM   #1034
ALNXX92

ALNXX92's Gamercard
Looking for sandhawks in all elements gt ALNXX92
ALNXX92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:44 AM   #1035
Tomahawk

Another big thank you to OMC Reaper. This guy is just awesome. Sharing all of this stuff with anyone who asks and asking nothing in return is pretty remarkable. Actually refreshing to find someone who is trying to help his fellow gamers when so many just enjoy griefing others.
Tomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:08 AM   #1036
EP1C R3AP3R

EP1C R3AP3R's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmann77 View Post
Hey guys,

Let me just say, that OMC R3AP3R is THE NICEST GUY I have ever met in gaming. I had a pretty broad request (didn't know what legendary guns I wanted, just knew I wanted some) and he basically gave me so many guns that I had to sit there for hours, literally, just going through them all. He could have easily said no. I cannot believe the generosity of this guy. And he is so helpful! And me being the greedy gamer that I am, requested some more specific things off him, and you know what? He said yes, with a smile.

So here's my public thanks to you - OMC R3AP3R - Thank you! I know you've helped a lot of people, and we are all greatful!

In fact, i'm so greatful of your help, that I will help others when I can with their requests!

Happy gaming guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
Another big thank you to OMC Reaper. This guy is just awesome. Sharing all of this stuff with anyone who asks and asking nothing in return is pretty remarkable. Actually refreshing to find someone who is trying to help his fellow gamers when so many just enjoy griefing others.
No problem at all, more than happy to help anyone.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #1037
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
Quote:
lame.. i thought so, but i figured i'd ask. idk where i heard someone say they had homing transfusion and singularity in the same grenade.. anyway, thanks.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:57 PM   #1038
digger187

Looking for Infinity and Smasher

Anyone willing to help out with an Infinity and a Smasher? I realize it's a chump combo, but at this point the raid bosses are the only thing keeping me from completing this game. Don't have much in exchange, a Tortoise, Bee, Baby Maker, Hornet, some purples...gt Chuck E Chedda, let me know if you can help me out.

update: Thanks for the ridiculously quick response leper!

Last edited by digger187; 03-03-2013 at 12:47 AM.
digger187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #1039
leper33

Arkham Leper's Gamercard
If anyone has some Commando heads I would be most appreciative! Still levelling him up and have hardly got any.

Thanks! gt: leper33

1000+ - Retail:
57 games

Completed 100% - Arcade:
12 games
leper33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #1040
bsitzbigk

SpiralTrout's Gamercard
purple relics

I'm looking for some purple relics that do any of the following,

EDIT: Big thanks to Reaper for helping me out. He is awesome.

GT: SaylorTw1ft

Last edited by bsitzbigk; 03-03-2013 at 07:48 AM.
bsitzbigk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:56 AM   #1041
Splendipherous

Splendipherous's Gamercard
Hey I was hoping for a Shock Conference Call, pref 50 but other level is okay too, My GT is : Splendipherous, I dont have much to give back in return just a level 48 bee mainly if anyone wants
Splendipherous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #1042
SMOKINAZN420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendipherous View Post
Hey I was hoping for a Shock Conference Call, pref 50 but other level is okay too, My GT is : Splendipherous, I dont have much to give back in return just a level 48 bee mainly if anyone wants
I can help u hit me up gt is user name
Old 03-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #1043
sorojam85

C4RM1N3 V's Gamercard
OMC R3AP3R just hooked me up with a bunch of stuff for my commando. I literally took an hour just looking through everything. He is simply awesome and I appreciate what he did. Saved me HOURS of grinding. Thanks again OMC...you rock
sorojam85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #1044
Cosmicdragon6
Banned User

xII Genesis I's Gamercard
Looking For Tiny Tina's Cobra

Message Me on my Gamertag: xII Genesis I
Cosmicdragon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:19 AM   #1045
5p1n47

iSpynal's Gamercard
Looking to trade for one of the four LVL.50 Conference Call Shotgun........have extra Bee Shield I can trade.....and tons of Gold Chest 50's

msg my GT - iSpynal
Boosting
GTA 4/5(Co-Op & MP), Borderlands 1/2,
WWE 12/14, Red Dead Redemption MP

Last edited by 5p1n47; 03-04-2013 at 01:24 AM.
5p1n47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:56 AM   #1046
FreakOnALeash14

FreakOnALeash14's Gamercard
Hey guys, I'm looking for a level 50 infinity pistol, don't have a preference to any particular elemental type. I've been trying for days to get one from Doc Mercy but no such luck, so I figured to try my luck on here! I don't have much to trade but here's what I got.

Pink:
Corporate Plasma Cutter: electric and slag, both level 50
Caustic Submalovolent Grace, level 50
Extra Large Splatgun: fire, level 50
Orange:
Rubberized Caustic Leach, level 50
Extendified Gub, level 50
Legendary Berserker Class Mod, level 47
Feral Veruc, level 47

I know it's not much, but any help would be appreciated. My GT is, FreakOnALeash14, just message me on live. Thanks!
FreakOnALeash14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:36 AM   #1047
EP1C R3AP3R

EP1C R3AP3R's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorojam85 View Post
OMC R3AP3R just hooked me up with a bunch of stuff for my commando. I literally took an hour just looking through everything. He is simply awesome and I appreciate what he did. Saved me HOURS of grinding. Thanks again OMC...you rock
Your welcome, glad to help out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmicdragon6 View Post
Looking For Tiny Tina's Cobra

Message Me on my Gamertag: xII Genesis I
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5p1n47 View Post
Looking to trade for one of the four LVL.50 Conference Call Shotgun........have extra Bee Shield I can trade.....and tons of Gold Chest 50's

msg my GT - iSpynal
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakOnALeash14 View Post
Hey guys, I'm looking for a level 50 infinity pistol, don't have a preference to any particular elemental type. I've been trying for days to get one from Doc Mercy but no such luck, so I figured to try my luck on here! I don't have much to trade but here's what I got.

Pink:
Corporate Plasma Cutter: electric and slag, both level 50
Caustic Submalovolent Grace, level 50
Extra Large Splatgun: fire, level 50
Orange:
Rubberized Caustic Leach, level 50
Extendified Gub, level 50
Legendary Berserker Class Mod, level 47
Feral Veruc, level 47

I know it's not much, but any help would be appreciated. My GT is, FreakOnALeash14, just message me on live. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xberadx View Post
I'm on right now (10:13pm EST) and I'm in desperate need of good level 50 weapons, shields, mods etc. My friend and I are having trouble killing anything in the DLC on TVHM. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

GT: I BRADIMUS I
I have all those items, GT is OMC R3AP3R, send me a message on live and il hook you all up with what you need.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:34 PM   #1048
Cosmicdragon6
Banned User

xII Genesis I's Gamercard
thanks OMC R3AP3R for the help.
Cosmicdragon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:34 PM   #1049
EP1C R3AP3R

EP1C R3AP3R's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmicdragon6 View Post
thanks OMC R3AP3R for the help.
No problem at all.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:33 PM   #1050
dormantBEAST

dormantBEAST's Gamercard
The things I want or need:
  • Blood of Terramorphous (OMC R3AP3R)
  • Evil Smasher (Lvl. 50) (OMC R3AP3R)
  • Legendary Mechromancer Class Mod (OMC R3AP3R)
  • Legendary Siren Class Mod (OMC R3AP3R)
  • Legendary Hunter Class Mod (OMC R3AP3R)
The things I have:
  • Confrence Call (Electricity, Fire, Corrosive, Slag, and Normal) (All Lvl. 50)
  • Slayer of Terramorphus Class Mod (All classes except Mechromancer)
  • Deputy's Badge
  • Baby Maker (Normal) (Lvl. 50)
  • Infinity Pistol (Lvl. 50)
  • Bee Shield (+46678 DMG)
  • Longbow Quasar (Lvl. 50)
ALSO:
I have all 5 types of characters lvl 50 (A couple being boosted). I have not beaten the game with a few, so I don't have all weapon spots, but I have all of the same loot on every character. Plus, if you need, I can dupe freely.
GTag: dormantBEAST
I DO HAVE A MIC

Last edited by dormantBEAST; 03-06-2013 at 08:27 PM.
dormantBEAST is offline   Reply With Quote