PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 5
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-20-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
sumtinwong

shibitoking17's Gamercard
Chapter 1-2 Uroboros Kill

Tell me how you killed it.
sumtinwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #2
sumtinwong

shibitoking17's Gamercard
Kill Uroboros

I gunned it down with a machine upgraded from chapter 1-1, with around 250 bullets also i shot the barrel upon entering the room.
sumtinwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #3
N7 Shadow

N7 Shadow x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumtinwong View Post
Tell me how you killed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumtinwong View Post
I gunned it down with a machine upgraded from chapter 1-1, with around 250 bullets also i shot the barrel upon entering the room.
Avoid double posting. If you want to add more, just edit your original post and type it there. Just for future references.

OT: Lure it back into the room with the furnace, walk next to the gas tank and press X to bring it down. When the Uroburos grabs it, shoot the tank and it'll ingnite (Short cutscene.). Afterwards, shoot it a couple of times so it follows you (The orange spheres.). Walk inside the furnace (Room with the flames.) and lure it in there. Once it's inside, go to the control panel that is in front of the furnace and activate it. Walk next to one of its doors and shoot the orange things again so it doesn't walk out of the room. Once the doors are closed, then you're done.

"And in the end, as the darkness takes me....I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, my friend...."
N7 Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote