Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-25-2012, 03:04 AM   #121
GLiTcH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz Esquire View Post
Is that on the level "Midnight" or at midnight realtime?
The last chapter, not the one where you do jump

Last edited by GLiTcH; 11-25-2012 at 03:10 AM.
GLiTcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #122
civil disorder

civil disorder's Gamercard
im having problems with this one too,
civil disorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #123
Lord Chabelo

LordChabelo13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Is this like every other Halo game where you do not get the achievement for completing a level unless you complete the entire level in one sitting (no continuing from checkpoints)?
Old 11-29-2012, 10:42 PM   #124
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Does anyone know if you can obtain the "Sharing is Caring" achievement if you are a free Xbox live member? Because there's a free gold weekend going on now.

The article posted today on the home of x360a says free members can access Internet Explorer on the Xbox. You previously couldn't do that if you were using a 2 day or 14 day trial code.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #125
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Don't want to make a new thread about this but does anyone know if there is any way you can check how many challenges you've completed?

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #126
Scarlettbaby

Scarlettbaby's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Don't want to make a new thread about this but does anyone know if there is any way you can check how many challenges you've completed?
Go to the Spartan hub and look at yer service record. That should have the number completed.
Scarlettbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #127
Gorjira

Gorjira's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I've been trying to hijack that first wraith on that pain in the ass level. I'm after mortardom. I've got a nice wee routine down where I can wipe everyone out so it's just me and the wraith, but for whatever reason I can't plant myself in that gunner seat. I'm attempting it with just sprinting, jumping and using the jet pack without using the plasma pistol. Any hints?
Old 01-14-2013, 08:13 PM   #128
gskillz99

gskillz99's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorjira View Post
I've been trying to hijack that first wraith on that pain in the ass level. I'm after mortardom. I've got a nice wee routine down where I can wipe everyone out so it's just me and the wraith, but for whatever reason I can't plant myself in that gunner seat. I'm attempting it with just sprinting, jumping and using the jet pack without using the plasma pistol. Any hints?
Yea, use a plasma pistol. The first wraith you come across is not that useful since you won't be able to get it onto the mammoth to cross the tributary. But you might be able to if you destroy the wraith's pointy sides. So if you have to, get the wraith in the next area with the 3 shields you have to destroy. Get a plasma pistol and any precision weapon. Take out the gunner. Plasma pistol the wraith, doing it multiple times if you have to and then jump on it and get on the plasma turret. This forces the driver to get out allowing you to kill him with the turret. You can kill 3 or 4 wraiths in the next section but then you come across another tributary. So you have to leave that wraith behind and continue. In the next area, make sure you grab a plasma pistol before you enter the forerunner area and carry it with you until you get back outside. Outside there will be many wraiths. Just got this a few hours ago, so everything is fresh in my head lol.
gskillz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:02 AM   #129
PluralAces

PluralAces's Gamercard
Just finished the last episode in spartan ops and didnt get the dedicated to crimson achievement for finishing the first 5 episodes of spartan ops. Is this glitched? Did anyone else have this problem?
Old 01-15-2013, 08:15 PM   #130
Gorjira

Gorjira's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gskillz99 View Post
Yea, use a plasma pistol. The first wraith you come across is not that useful since you won't be able to get it onto the mammoth to cross the tributary. But you might be able to if you destroy the wraith's pointy sides. So if you have to, get the wraith in the next area with the 3 shields you have to destroy. Get a plasma pistol and any precision weapon. Take out the gunner. Plasma pistol the wraith, doing it multiple times if you have to and then jump on it and get on the plasma turret. This forces the driver to get out allowing you to kill him with the turret. You can kill 3 or 4 wraiths in the next section but then you come across another tributary. So you have to leave that wraith behind and continue. In the next area, make sure you grab a plasma pistol before you enter the forerunner area and carry it with you until you get back outside. Outside there will be many wraiths. Just got this a few hours ago, so everything is fresh in my head lol.
This is my first run of the campaign and I decided to do it on Legendary, and have been stuck on this part for a few days now haha. I was lucky enough to get in the gunner once, but instead of using the gun to kill the elite who hopped out I hopped out and tried to take him on myself, which was just nerves and excitement kicking in from actually hopping in that fucking gun! I may try saving a grunt or something, after knocking out the 4 ghosts (I've heard the number of ghosts that are dropped by the Phantom at this stage is unlimited, but from my checkpoint only two more are dropped after destroying the two original grounded ones) and using the plasma pistol against it.

I've heard twice now that the first wraith isn't usually the best one, because you have to try squeeze it through a tight area, but just to save any unforeseen hassle down the line, I'll keep trying to get this one. Due to it being my first time solo legendarying this game, I don't wanna get a wraith after all this time just to fuck it all up haha.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:09 PM   #131
etewald

Quote:
Originally Posted by gskillz99 View Post
Not true. I've gotten the first wraith onto the mammoth many times to get it across the first river. It just takes patience and a little driving finesse to fit it in the mammoth.
etewald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:38 PM   #132
MH Maximus

MH Maximus's Gamercard
Can't seem to get the 3 jet pack achievo
MH Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #133
RandomHero92

xSH0CK TR00PERx's Gamercard
hate these dlc achievements
RandomHero92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #134
BustaMo

Send a message via AIM to BustaMo Send a message via MSN to BustaMo

Busta 21's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I just got the achievement playing solo where on the Forerunner mission where you have to carry a UNSC weapon the whole way through the mission til the end without dropping it. It was on Heroic so that was even tougher since I was doing it solo, but dang when you run out of ammo on that 2nd gun and can only use your first, that's brutal. I made it through, but that's a pretty long level to top it off.

"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."

100%
Madden NFL 06 | Madden NFL 08 | NBA 2K6 | NBA Live 08 | NBA Street Homecourt | Madden NFL 09 | Halo 3 (original 1000) | College Hoops 2K6
BustaMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:41 PM   #135
Jaker12587

sam i am 71983's Gamercard
DLC Achievements

Does anyone know if the DLC achievements from Crimson and Majestic are obtainable on the Castle maps? I think I remember being able to do this in Reach and 3, but not 100%.
Jaker12587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:14 AM   #136
ItZ B3nji

ProBenji's Gamercard
Easiest Halo Achievements?

Honestly why did 343 make the Halo 4 achievements so easy? Most of the multiplayer ones can be boosted and the rest are easy to get alone. Why 343 drop the ball so much?
ItZ B3nji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:17 PM   #137
ReVision360

revision360's Gamercard
I have a question about the Terminus Achievement. I've completed the campaign but missed some terminals. I'm aware that i can start each mission on rally point bravo (or whichever is closest to the terminal) But after finding and activating a terminal, can i just save & quit and select the next level. Or do i have to complete each mission again?