Finish a quest in Elite (previous methods not working)

Mil

Hey,

sorry to make a new topic on just one achievement but I have been trying to get this one and after trying and trying the methods posted here, I did some research and it seems they have changed the previous ways of obtaining this achievement and now it is not available like that.

The kill wolves/other world quests method does not work anymore.

The trade for Delphi/Limestone quest has been changed and is not available in elite anymore.

Using Heroic Aid and rushing does not work either as the quests have been changed/"buffed up".

If anyone finds a new way of getting this achievement please let us know!

Thank you

Try the quest Bandit Armada, The enemy wont attack you and you can just take your time and make an army. Best thing to make here are Anti ship units like fireships and a few siege ships to take care of the bandit fortress.

Hope this helps.

I done it in the quest a lots of rouges you get it in Argos

Both of these quests can be done in co-op aswell, and are made substantially easier if done so.

The easiest one I do with high level gear in my guard towers is Take Them Under Your Wing (or something similar) for the Greek civ. The quest is for guarding an Adviser Hall for 10 minutes with nothing but Guard Towers. You can get the quest from the Scout next to your Palace.

Additionally to stack quests you can get the Keeping Control quest from Troy for killing 20 Elites. Since you're playing on elite difficulty for the first quest every unit attacking will be elite. Both are repeatable every 12 hours. I do them daily for a little extra coin and crap gear that I sell off for a little more coin.