PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Roll in the Hole
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-22-2013, 03:16 AM   #1
VaultDweller13

Sector C's Gamercard
Re-Earning the 15 Lollipops Achievement

So I had gotten the full 200gp when the game came out, and the other day while looking through my achievements I noticed that Roll in the Hole was at 190/200gp. When I checked to see what I had missed the achievement for getting 15 lollipops was locked, yet every other one was still unlocked. I loaded up the game and the game itself was telling me that everything was unlocked, despite what my profile was saying. I re-installed the game, then it showed that the 15 lollipops were still locked, so I played the game for about a minute and got the achievement, now it's showing up. I just think it's very strange that an achievement I know for a fact I had already, disappeared. Now I'm paranoid that other games might be doing that.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
The Price of Freedom

Yeah, it's a glitch with some Mobile and Windows 8 games when you play them offline, such as your internet disconnecting randomly. It happened with me for Fruit Ninja, I got every achievement while offline without realising and I ended up having to get them all again online and they STILL don't have date stamps :/

Completed Games 100%: 86

| Retail: 34 | Arcade: 20 | Windows Phone: 22 | Windows 8: 8 |
The Price of Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote