PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-30-2012, 11:44 PM   #31
Red Testament

Red Testament's Gamercard
  1. Shot the girl in the street. (I was going to let her be a distraction, but I just couldn't. Next playthrough I will because of the hectic nature it caused in the Pharmacy.
  2. Didn't abandon Lily. (I was about to, but I thought maybe Clem wouldn't want me too. Next time, the bitch gets left.)
  3. Didn't fight Kenny. (Didn't even know it was an option).
  4. Shot Duck. (I thought it would traumatize Kenny even more if he had to).
  5. Didn't help Omid. (Pure accident... I was trying to help him, but clicked on the woman).
Old 08-31-2012, 12:33 AM   #32
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Off the top of my head leaving Lily behind was one of the first decisions I wonder about seeing the opposite way. Does she make it through to the end of Episode 3 if you take her with you? How does she/you/everyone act if you bring her? If anyone has done it both ways I'd like to hear about it. I'm going to have to replay this thing one day but I'm going to stick with my decisions until it's over to start again.
WalterWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:54 AM   #33
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Off the top of my head leaving Lily behind was one of the first decisions I wonder about seeing the opposite way. Does she make it through to the end of Episode 3 if you take her with you? How does she/you/everyone act if you bring her? If anyone has done it both ways I'd like to hear about it. I'm going to have to replay this thing one day but I'm going to stick with my decisions until it's over to start again.
she runs off with the RV before you get the train working so either way she leaves.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:41 AM   #34
Dalmater

Dalmater's Gamercard
I chose not to shoot the girl.
Left Lily.
Fought Kenny and let him shoot Duck.
I helped Omid.
Dalmater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:56 AM   #35
HugTheBear

FuzzyDonkeyLegs's Gamercard

1. Did not shoot the girl
2. Abandoned Lily
3. Fought Kenny
4. Shot Duck
5. Did not help Omid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
HugTheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:55 PM   #36
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I:

1. Shot the girl - She was unfortunately a goner either way with my shooting skills.

2. Abandoned Lily - I hated her guts after what she did. And as somebody stated above, she would've jacked the RV if you decided to keep her.

3. Didn't fight Kenny - Felt bad for him, tried to calm him down and make him see reason by mentioning Hershel's son and that scenario.

4. I shot Duck - I could never let Kenny kill his own child like that. He could traumatize himself and become even more detrimental to the group.

5. Saved Omid - The dude could hardly run with a leg like that.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:07 PM   #37
Skorpion XBA
さそり XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
1. Shot the girl - I tried to shoot the zombie but I soon realized that wasn't an option

2. Abandoned Lily - When she shot Carley I jumped, I wasn't expecting it. So I left the bitch stranded.

3. Didn't fight Kenny - I pushed him once to try to reason with him, but didn't actually fight him.

4. I shot Duck - Unfortunately it had to be done. I couldn't make Kenny kill his own son, ESPECIALLY after he just watched his wife kill herself.

5. Didn't save Omid - Total retard moment on my part. I thought I had to pull them both up and I just chose the one that I got to first.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:55 PM   #38
i got squeezed

i got squeezed's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWyn View Post
I was pretty bothered by this too, but the more I thought about it I realized this IS the same Lilly from the Walking Dead comic. The one who worked for the Governor in Woodbury and is the one responsible for not only shooting and killing Rick's wife Lori, but also their baby.
I'd totally forgotten about that until I remembered her last name. Caul.
Basically it seems like this was the setup for Lilly's path to the Governor's side. First her father's murder then her own murder of Carly.
As much as I hated losing Carly, the cold blooded murder was a nice set up for Lilly and now I get why she was such a bitch in the comic.
Can't wait to see what other little bits TT tosses at us for the final two installments.
She was horrified that she killed Lori, and the baby since Lilly did not know, she was only following orders. She later killed The Govenor in the head
i got squeezed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:49 PM   #39
WalterWhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobigarth View Post
she runs off with the RV before you get the train working so either way she leaves.
Ah, that's disappointing. I wish there were real choices other than who dies. It would be interesting if she actually stayed with the group. So no matter what you do she's gone and Carly (or the other guy if you saved him, who's name I forget from Episode 1) dies. It seems like it's mostly going to play out the same for everybody, and which character lives or dies is almost nothing more than cosmetic.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:51 PM   #40
WalterWhite

Quote:
I was pretty bothered by this too, but the more I thought about it I realized this IS the same Lilly from the Walking Dead comic. The one who worked for the Governor in Woodbury and is the one responsible for not only shooting and killing Rick's wife Lori, but also their baby.
Basically it seems like this was the setup for Lilly's path to the Governor's side. First her father's murder then her own murder of Carly.
As much as I hated losing Carly, the cold blooded murder was a nice set up for Lilly and now I get why she was such a bitch in the comic.
Can't wait to see what other little bits TT tosses at us for the final two installments.
Looks like your new here. Learn to use a fucking spolier tag.

Last edited by WalterWhite; 08-31-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:22 AM   #41
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Didn't shoot the girl, for obvious reasons.

Didn't abandon Lily, because I liked her from the beginning.

Bashed some sense into Kenny, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I shot Duck.

Helped Omid, since he was limping. Felt like kicking him out 10 seconds later. And why didn't those zombies walking through the blazing inferno catch fire?

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 55 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 10-5-1

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:08 PM   #42
adz5000

Send a message via MSN to adz5000

adz5000's Gamercard
1) Shot the girl. (Couldn't let her suffer.)[38%]

2) Abandoned Lilly. (She was an outright bitch.)[47%]

3) Did not fight Kenny. (I really like the guy and was gonna lose his son.)[45%]

4) Did not shoot duck. (It was Kenny's duty to relieve his son's suffering, his last gift to his son. Also if Lee did it then Kenny would always see him as the guy who killed his son, despite the circumstances.)[19%]

5) Helped the woman. (My Lee always takes care of women and children first, the men can handle themselves.)[39%]

So, I was in the minority in every choice, especially the "Shoot Duck ?" scenario.

Impatiently waiting for TITANFALL to ermmm.... fall?
adz5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #43
adz5000

Send a message via MSN to adz5000

adz5000's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Looks like your new here. Learn to use a fucking spolier tag.
DarkWyn is a prick.

That was a massive fucking spoiler which has ruined it for me.

Impatiently waiting for TITANFALL to ermmm.... fall?

Last edited by adz5000; 09-01-2012 at 01:18 PM.
adz5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #44
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

What happens if you pick ok when Lilly asks you to leave with her?

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY?

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:20 PM   #45
CcAaRrSsOoNn3

1) Did not shoot her

2) Did not leave Lily behind

3) Did not fight Kenny

4) I ended up shooting Duck

5) Saved Omid first

CcAaRrSsOoNn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 04:47 PM   #46
Jagger O Riley

Send a message via MSN to Jagger O Riley

Jagger O Riley's Gamercard
1) Didn't shoot the girl
2) Didn't abandon Lilly
3) Talked Kenny down
4) Shot Duck
5) Helped Omid first
Old 09-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #47
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baihu1983 View Post
What happens if you pick ok when Lilly asks you to leave with her?
I think she tells Lee to go get Clem and once you step out of the RV she drives away without you.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #48
THEPURECANADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot God View Post
1.Did not shoot the girl.
2 Did not abandon Lily.
3 Fought Kenny by accident.
4 Let Kenny shoot Duck.
5 Helped Omid up first because of his bad leg,the girl was fast enough to make it.

all the same choices
THEPURECANADIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #49
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
I think she tells Lee to go get Clem and once you step out of the RV she drives away without you.
Ok, would not be surprised if we see her at least 1 more time.

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY?

Raptar
Voice

Old 09-02-2012, 07:24 AM   #50
DarKnight80

DarKnight80's Gamercard
Here's mine:

-I did not shoot the girl in the street. [61%] (I thought about shooting her, but I didn't want to bring even more attention to us being in the pharmacy.)

-I did abandon Lilly. [47%] (After what she did to Carley, there was no way she was coming back on the RV with the rest of group.)

-I did fight Kenny. [55%] (At first, I wasn't going to, but then I decided that Kenny needed some "tough love" to open his eyes to what was happening with Duck.)

-I did shoot Duck. [80%] (For one, Duck was always a little strange in my eyes, and second, I wasn't going to let a parent put down their only child.)

-I helped Omid. [60%] (Omid had that bum leg after the fall, so I thought about helping him over Christa. Turns out, she had enough strength to get on board the train.)
Old 09-02-2012, 07:34 AM   #51
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Oh yeah mine,

Didn't shoot the girl
Didn't abandon Lilly
Didn't fight Kenny
Shot Duck
Helped Omid

Raptar
Voice

Old 09-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #52
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Choices: Shot the girl.
Abandoned Lilly.
Didn't fight Kenny.
Shot Duck.
Helped the woman.

Roll on Episode 4!
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #53
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
I shot the girl. (Couldn't stand hearing her suffering)
I took Lilly with me. (From the way Carley was acting, as much as I hate to say it I thought she was the one betraying the group. Damn Ben.
I fought Kenny. (Just happened didn't know there was another way around it.
I shot Duck. (Couldn't let a parent do that).
I helped Omid (Read ahead and found out that you can save both of them by helping him.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #54
n1hMrDeath

n1hMrDeath's Gamercard
1. Left the girl - Needed them Meds,did'nt think she was going to live so even tho she didnt have a choice i thought let her die to help some kids etc live longer,die for something rather then nothing.
2. Abandoned Lily - Could not stand the Women,Could not trust her anymore next time she could kill me even,a bad risk.
3. Fought Kenny - Mistake didnt want to fight him,he is friend.
4. Shot Duck - Was fked up situation,but i could not let a friend do something like that, it would change em worse then he was already fated to change and most likely hate me for making him do it etc later
5. Helped the girl - was trying to help Omid but my finger clicked too early didnt want to help that bitch to be honest felt better after saw he didnt die.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:27 PM   #55
MANDY

MANDY EN CAS's Gamercard
1. I didn't shot the girl. Kenny had a good point, we don't want the attention from the walkers. - 58%
2. I didn't abandon Lilly. I thought we might need her and it didn't feel good to leave her. - 58%
3. I didn't fight Kenny. I must stick on one side with Kenny and it didn't felt good to fight him. I want to try it with words at first and it worked. - 44%
4. I did shot Duck. I couldn't let Kenny do it. - 79%
5. I didn't helped Omid. I thought he would die anyway with that leg. - 41%

Completed:

3 Retail games | 9 Arcade games | 13 WP7 games
MANDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:16 PM   #56
Warpath Lord

Warpath Lord's Gamercard
1. Didn't shoot the girl - We couldn't need the extra attention for us fellas.

2. Abandoned Lily - Not because I wanted her to die, but I felt like she would be a threat to the whole group if we keep her and I didn't want to risk it.

3. Didn't fight Kenny - I used the power of words, Kenny had enough trouble anyway.

4. I shot Duck - I just couldn't let Kenny kill his son. Terrible situation.

5. Helped Omid - I tried saving both of them and I thought it would be the best to save him first. Luckily enough, both could be saved.
Warpath Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:57 AM   #57
J Lo

VictimOfDesire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
1. Didn't shoot the girl (made no sense to draw attention to yourself when she was already getting eaten alive and would have been dead in seconds anyway; 59%)
2. Didn't abandon Lilly (I'm pissed at myself for making this decision. I wish I could revert to a save and change just this decision. I really don't understand why I chose to take her because she ended up still fucking us over and getting away with what she did. Fucking bitch; 57%)
3. Talked Kenny down (what sense would it make for him to keep the train going? His son was near death and he needed to put an end to it there; 44%)
4. Didn't shoot Duck (it's none of my business to put another man's kid out of his misery; 20% <--- that's a really shocking percentage to me)
5. Didn't help Omid (I wish I could change this decision too...in the spur of the moment, I didn't even realize a decision was to be made. I just pushed the button as soon as something was in my crosshairs and it was on Christa when I pushed it. If I knew I was making a decision, I would've helped Omid first seeing as he was injured; 43%)
J Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:37 AM   #58
maxxmisery

maxxmisery's Gamercard
  1. Didn't shoot the girl in the street (followed Kenny's advice to flee while the walkers were occupied)
  2. Didn't abandon Lilly. (I like Lilly, regardless of what we've been through)
  3. Did not fight Kenny (Talked some sense into the man)
  4. Kenny shot Duck (Because I'd have to be the one to do it if I were in his shoes, I couldn't let anyone else shoot my child)
  5. Helped Omid (Because of his leg, I figured his girl would make it)
Old 03-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #59
StevieG83

TheGreatStevieG's Gamercard
1. Didnt Shoot the girl - didnt want to risk the noise,
2. Abandoned Lily - I was hoping to get some action with Carly, so she deserved to die for that reason alone
3. Didn't fight Kenny - felt sorry for him after losing wife and kid
4. Shot Duck - he was annoying but no parent should have to do that
5. Helped Omid - accident, did it to quick

StevieG83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:09 PM   #60
RaZeDieFox

RaZeDieFox's Gamercard
Quote:
These are 2 separate yet similar Lillys.

**SPOILERS IN LINK**
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Lilly

100%(23): 1550 (1), 1250 (1), 1000 (20), 500 (1)

In Progress:
RaZeDieFox is offline   Reply With Quote