PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-30-2012, 07:47 AM   #1
Sgt Scyther

Sgt Scyther's Gamercard
About Lilly (MAJOR SPOILERS)

So, it looks like I'm one of the few that actually let Lilly live. I was tempted to leave her but decided against it.

It doesn't matter anyway though because she takes off with Kenny's RV. Before she leaves though, she tries to convince Lee to come with her. Now, when she said this, I was quick to tell her no. I wanted nothing more to do with her and I certainly wasn't about to leave behind Clem, Kenny, and the others.

When I did this at the top of the screen it said "You decided to not abandon the group." or something to that affect. So my question is... what happens if you say yes? Did anyone try it?

Last Completed Retail: BioShock Infinite
Last Completed Arcade: Sonic the Fighters
Nothing personal, but I do not accept random friend requests.
Sgt Scyther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:53 AM   #2
Jack Pumpkinhed

jack pumpkinhed's Gamercard
.....no but I am going to try it now

I left her ass on the side of the road before. I always wonder what the other choices do

Jack Pumpkinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:56 AM   #3
XxStuartxX 1990

iRenegadeknight's Gamercard
I left her, I was to pissed at her killing Carly, but now I'm more pissed at that Ben kid, god how I want him to die!!!
Old 08-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
E10phoenix

darkphoenix1992's Gamercard
I believe the group will see her again in a later chapter. Just because they left her/she left them doesn't mean she's dead now.

We've seen countless times in the walking dead show/comics of people getting separated and they still manage to come out on top and return...plus Lily isn't exactly useless.

But yeah, i left her since I was attempting to have a relationship with Carley and was pissed when she died

Here's hoping Lily comes back and brings some drama with her!
Old 08-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #5
DamagedWill

Send a message via AIM to DamagedWill

DamagedWill's Gamercard
I doubt we'll see her again. She shows up and is the cause of a significant event in the Walking Dead comic, and Kirkman said himself he considers the game canon.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:59 PM   #6
chach7171

Muttnchopmaniac's Gamercard
I've got 3 separate saves from previous episodes just to see how it plays out and i'm wicked pissed carley gets shot. I've redone the whole scene a few times just to see if there's a way to get her through it alive and nooope. damn no apocalypse booty!
Old 08-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #7
Red Testament

Red Testament's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamagedWill View Post
I doubt we'll see her again. She shows up and is the cause of a significant event in the Walking Dead comic, and Kirkman said himself he considers the game canon.
Does she ever...
Old 08-31-2012, 01:56 AM   #8
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
now if only she will show up in the TV show and do the exact same thing as in the comic. i just cannot stand you-know-who on the show.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:23 AM   #9
deluxnugs

deluxnugs's Gamercard
Talking

I banged the back end out of Carly several times before we left the hotel anyway. Thats why I let lilly kill her. I wanted to bust the back out of lilly to but she got out of the ties before I got back in the camper.lucky for her because I wasn't gonna ask!!!I also hit katja up while she was still warm...
Sheep:1. A group of people who lack the capacity for careful consideration, imagination, or individual thought, who thusly go with the group and allow terrible trends and events to unfold and make us all miserable.
do not send me friend requests on xbox live.
deluxnugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:10 AM   #10
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
If you say yes to going with her she tells you to go get Clementine and when you get off the RV to go grab Clem she just takes off anyway, so there's nothing really different about that part.
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:54 AM   #11
HugTheBear

FuzzyDonkeyLegs's Gamercard

I let her stay in the street. effff that biatch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
HugTheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:14 PM   #12
Skorpion XBA
さそり XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7x4lyf3 View Post
If you say yes to going with her she tells you to go get Clementine and when you get off the RV to go grab Clem she just takes off anyway, so there's nothing really different about that part.
I kinda figured that. It all turns out the same in the end for the most part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxnugs View Post
I banged the back end out of Carly several times before we left the hotel anyway. Thats why I let lilly kill her. I wanted to bust the back out of lilly to but she got out of the ties before I got back in the camper.lucky for her because I wasn't gonna ask!!!I also hit katja up while she was still warm...
You've got some serious issues dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugTheBear View Post
I let her stay in the street. effff that biatch!
Same here. I wish there was an option to stop and back the RV up as to say "We're coming back to get you" but run her over instead.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:22 AM   #13
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxnugs View Post
That was great lol. I was laughing so hard.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:54 PM   #14
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Lilly is going to the Governor. The rest of future
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote