PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shooter > The Expendables 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
acidburnvictim

Ed E Nigma's Gamercard
Glitch on Chapter 4-3

Don't know if anyone else has had this happen, but I thought I would post it anyway -

When you get to Chapter 4 (Burma) Mission 3, there is a section where you end up on the second floor on a walkway. The map shows a stairway down into a courtyard - DO NOT GO DOWN HERE!

You get stuck and can not get to the next section (enemies will spawn down there but they are easy kills with caesar or gunner) you may want to you yang though as there are a lot of knife enemies on the walkway

The game glitches you through buildings and will stop you from proceeding - you need to continue through the walkway (hug the wall by the stairs) and go down the ramp at the end in order to move on to the next area

This has happened to me three times on this chapter and the only way to get out of it is to restart the chapter.
acidburnvictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:28 PM   #2
NewProfileKid

NewProfileKid's Gamercard
yeah this happened to me, i just changed character as some of the AI went the upstairs route. And my old character that was stuck managed to get through so that was ok.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:49 PM   #3
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidburnvictim View Post
Don't know if anyone else has had this happen, but I thought I would post it anyway -

When you get to Chapter 4 (Burma) Mission 3, there is a section where you end up on the second floor on a walkway. The map shows a stairway down into a courtyard - DO NOT GO DOWN HERE!

You get stuck and can not get to the next section (enemies will spawn down there but they are easy kills with caesar or gunner) you may want to you yang though as there are a lot of knife enemies on the walkway

The game glitches you through buildings and will stop you from proceeding - you need to continue through the walkway (hug the wall by the stairs) and go down the ramp at the end in order to move on to the next area

This has happened to me three times on this chapter and the only way to get out of it is to restart the chapter.
I think I actually just fell through the floor at that point and ended up in the courtyard you talked about lol..At least it doesn't ruin anything.