PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #1
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
Dispute in the road (MAJOR SPOILERS)

I've tried every other possible decision, at least I'm 99% sure I have, but I just can't seem to save Carly from the bitch Lilly, is there any possible way to save her? The voice actor is listed in Episode 4 and 5, so either there is a way to save her or there are just some flashbacks during these Episodes, someone have an input on this? I'd really like to keep Carly alive, she's my favorite survivor in the group aside from Lee and Clem.
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:05 AM   #2
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
There's unfortunately no way you can save Carley. But I saw her voice actor's IMBD page and she was listed under Episode 4 and 5 as Carley's voice actor again, like you said....

I guess it's too much to hope that the bullet grazed the back of her head and she became stunned and fell unconscious?

The most we could hope for is a flashback of some kind, or maybe she's in one of those "previously on the Walking Dead" intros.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:11 AM   #3
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
I don't think the bullet grazed her at all, she turned around and definitely took that bullet straight to the head, you could tell cause the blood splattered and her head was pushed back with force as she fell, I hate Lilly so much more now though, I've always disliked her but now I just hate her, killed off my favorite character...
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #4
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Carley will remember that pops up just before shes shot and im sure you can hear her in pain/shock at one point so who knows very small chance of her living?

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY.

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #5
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i dont think they would left her bleeding to death at the side of the road like that. can't see her appearing anymore in the series, shame, she was a great character, even if she was crap with batteries.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #6
minigolfhool

minigolfhool's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7x4lyf3 View Post
I don't think the bullet grazed her at all, she turned around and definitely took that bullet straight to the head, you could tell cause the blood splattered and her head was pushed back with force as she fell, I hate Lilly so much more now though, I've always disliked her but now I just hate her, killed off my favorite character...
Lee told Clem about Carly not coming back, which pretty much means she caught the bullet with her face.

minigolfhool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #7
xKRAIZEEMANx

xKRAIZEEMANx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
The most we could hope for is a flashback of some kind, or maybe she's in one of those "previously on the Walking Dead" intros.

This seems highly likely.

xKRAIZEEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:24 AM   #8
Sgt Scyther

Sgt Scyther's Gamercard
The great thing about The Walking Dead is that no character is safe. Carley was awesome and I certainly didn't expect her to die but it a way I like that this game has the balls to just kill off a major character like that. I'm going to miss Carley but it looks like there's no way to save her.

If anything happens to Clem I'm going to lose it.

Last Completed Retail: BioShock Infinite
Last Completed Arcade: Sonic the Fighters
Nothing personal, but I do not accept random friend requests.
Sgt Scyther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #9
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Scyther View Post
The great thing about The Walking Dead is that no character is safe. Carley was awesome and I certainly didn't expect her to die but it a way I like that this game has the balls to just kill off a major character like that. I'm going to miss Carley but it looks like there's no way to save her.

If anything happens to Clem I'm going to lose it.
Oh nO!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYY did you bring this up!!! NOO! LOL!

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:34 AM   #10
ChemicalxRachel

Send a message via AIM to ChemicalxRachel Send a message via MSN to ChemicalxRachel

ChemicalxRachel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Aww I really wanted to save Carly!! I so paused the game and came on here to find out if there was any possible way, because I'd have gone and replayed to save her lol.

I totally left Lilly on the side of the road. I was like screw that! She shot Carly like that, who knows who else she'd have shot in her craziness. She was going bat-shit insane anyway.

Completed:
(8) Retail. (7) Arcade.

"If we were created in Godís image
then when God was a child
he smushed fire ants with his fingertips
and avoided tough questions."
~ Buddy Wakefield~
ChemicalxRachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:00 AM   #11
rattlesnake

Azuratzu's Gamercard
Is there a way to save carly by leaving lilly at the motel?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=335907
rattlesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #12
lukeather

LukeyHew's Gamercard
My friend wasted 30 minutes trying different options trying to save her, google says she always dies. IMDB may have her down for 4&5 because she is in the "last time on the walking dead section"?
lukeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #13
TheLegendOf1977

TheLegendOf1977's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeather View Post
My friend wasted 30 minutes trying different options trying to save her, google says she always dies. IMDB may have her down for 4&5 because she is in the "last time on the walking dead section"?
I was tempted to do the same, glad i didn't. I've found out early with these episodes that although they give you some choices, there's still a lot you cant change. But i was pissed as hell she got shot!! Especially because minutes before all that flirting was going on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoborg View Post
Do your civic duty and don't play multiplayer in games where it doesn't really belong. Problem solved.
TheLegendOf1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:55 PM   #14
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
She can't be saved. The point of that part is to show that like the comics, no character is safe, there is no happy couple, no happy ending, etc. Everyone will die
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:57 PM   #15
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedrd View Post
She can't be saved. The point of that part is to show that like the comics, no character is safe, there is no happy couple, no happy ending, etc. Everyone will die
^Lame. Nobody likes Debby Downer.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:40 AM   #16
SneakerSavage

SneakerSavage's Gamercard
Damn that sucks I was trying to save here earlier I guess its part of the shock value seeing how Ben is totally useless.
SneakerSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:58 AM   #17
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Freaking hate Lily.
I thought they were going to get it on at the Motel too... get some of the deep sensual chocolate

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote