PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Red Faction: Guerilla
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
Jhow

Sneaky Supreme's Gamercard
Tips for Revolutionary

I thought I'd make it a lot easier for others to just look in one place, instead of going all over just to find tips for Revolutionary like I did.

For anyone that is going for revolutionary, JUST START A NEW GAME. Trust me. I spent more then a few weeks trying to drive around trying to get the radio mission I needed to finish. Just use the link below cause for some reason, Demi's Post only brought me to the badlands picture. But When you start a new game use the maps and pull them up on paint on your computer/laptop to mark off the ones you complete. Just go through the game and DO NOT Liberate the area until you get all Radio missions done!

JUST A HEADS UP: One convoy didnt spawn at all during the game at all in Dust, Badlands, Oasis and Eos, so I saved them till after I beat the game and they all popped up right away, An Assault mission every once in awhile.

With the Regular Guerilla Actions, You don't have to finish them until the end. BUT I would do all The Collateral Damages done so the Jenkins Call will come at the end of the game. (I Dont recall where I read this, but for the Jenkins call Stand by the Heavy Metal Mission towards the top of Eos, I went there RIGHT after I completed the game and it poped up right away) Once you get all story missions done and you beat the game and go for the Missing Covoys you couldn't get to spawn just drive from Martian Council in Eos, To the Safehouse In Oasis back and fourth and they should pop up one by one. If you get an assault mission just fast travel to a safe house and repeat driving back and fourth.

Key for Maps:

* Green - Convoy
* Pink - EDF Assault
* Blue - Interception
* The Dots represent where the missions START. They are not where you should be. Spawn points vary, and the general consensus is that as long as you are within the general area, that particular one will spawn.

Maps with Radio Calls:
http://img37.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=badlandsmaster.jpg

(Also In the Maps, It says there is only 1 convoy in Eos but Below it says 2. There should be a Convoy that spawns in Free Fire Zone and not Eos [it does go into Eos though])

List of All Guerilla Actions in Each Sector:

Id also like to thank Demi for the Maps Key and maps
And also Scotsman Elite for the Chart with all Guerrilla Actions
Jhow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:36 AM   #2
Johnny Arcade

Johnny Arcade X's Gamercard
Thanks alot for the checklist! But just to let you know, your map link - http://img37.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=badlandsmaster.jpg is gone but with the list I know for sure now that I got everything in the Parker Sector and can move to the next one..

If you or anyone else still got that map, it would be nice to re-upload it to make it easier for me to find and save time. For now guess I have to hunt them without a map...
Johnny Arcade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:30 AM   #3
Namaste

I believe that there is an interception mission that pops up after you cross the bridge that leads to toward the Martian Counsel which leads to you intercept a vehicle starting in Dust and ended in Oasis. For those who have gotten it, what vehicle would you recommend? Are there any shortcuts into catching up with the damned thing? Thanks!
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:48 AM   #4
Jhow

Sneaky Supreme's Gamercard
The link works fine for me, it brings you to a list of pics of each sector. I know when I clicked on the link when I found it it brought me to only one of the maps.
Jhow is offline   Reply With Quote