PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-29-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
Iam918

Iam918's Gamercard
Playthrough choices, Ep. 3 *SPOILERS*

As with the previous episode, let's gather the choices you made along the way. Add some explanation after every choice and the % of others that chose at the time if you'd like.

1. Didn't shoot the girl in the street (Kenny made a good point not to draw attention to ourselves) - 62%
  2. Didn't abandon Lily. (Felt it wasn't right at the time to do so) - 30%
  3. Fought Kenny (accidentally) - 76%
  4. Shot Duck (Couldn't let Kenny do it) - 76%
  5. Didn't help Omid (Helped the girl up first as I figured only one could be saved & Omid had the bum leg) - 61%
Iam918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #2
Prime8

I be terrible's Gamercard
1. Didn't shoot the girl in the street (Like the girl near the end of Episode 1, I didn't want to kill or help kill anyone still technically alive) - 62%
2. Abandoned Lily (I was hoping to get some romance thing going between Lee and Carley, so this pissed me off. Normally I wouldn't have, but I made an exception here) - 69%
3. Didn't fight Kenny (He started off hostile, but he eventually calmed down. Didn't know you could actually fight him haha) - 23%
4. Shot Duck (I couldn't stand him anyways. Even though I chose to save him at the farm, he just had too many screws loose for my taste) - 74%
5. Helped Omid (This was actually on accident. I was trying to get the girl first because I figured Omid was a goner anyway, but I misclicked. Thankfully they both got on the train) - 38%

My thoughts throughout this episode

Reached 100K on 1/2/14
Achievement: Killer Instinct - Jago Apprentice for 20 GS

Last edited by Prime8; 08-29-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Prime8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #3
Robot God

Robot God's Gamercard
1.Did not shoot the girl.
2 Did not abandon Lily.
3 Fought Kenny by accident.
4 Let Kenny shoot Duck.
5 Helped Omid up first because of his bad leg,the girl was fast enough to make it.
Robot God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
Starkweather

StarkweatherXC's Gamercard
  1. Shot the girl in the street (If i couldn't be saved i would want the same mercy)
  2. Did abandon Lily (If it gave me the choice to kill her i would have been tempted)
  3. Fought Kenny (And got my ass kicked may i add )
  4. Shot Duck (It was the right thing to do.
  5. Saved Omid (He was the injured one, i thought i could help her up after and turns out she had enough strength to get up herself)
Old 08-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #5
Sarsage

sarsage's Gamercard
1. Didn't shoot the girl.
2. Didn't abandon Lilly
3. Didn't fight Kenny
4. I shot Duck
5. I helped Omid
Sarsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:07 PM   #6
VVh1pCr3am

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
1. I shot the girl even though I knew it would have repercussions.
2. I abandoned Lilly. This whole scene pissed me off like no other. I was hoping something would happen between Lee and Carley and just as soon as it did, it ended. I would have killed that bitch myself too if the game gave me an option. Left her with no hesitation.
3. Didn't fight Kenny as I didn't even know you could.
4. I shot Duck. He was annoying anyway but Katja's death took me by surprise.
5. Accidentally saved Omid first. I thought only one was going to make it but I picked Omid by accident.

Another thing, I threatened Ben when he finally came clean with me. The first chance I get to kill him or leave him behind, I'm doing it. He can be fully blamed for Carley's death.
VVh1pCr3am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #7
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
2. Abandoned Lilly.
3. Didn't fight Kenny.
4. I shot Duck.
5. I helped Omid.

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:28 PM   #8
xKRAIZEEMANx

xKRAIZEEMANx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
1.) Did not shoot the girl (She was already bitten...Left her for a distraction)
2.) Did not abandon Lily (Though I wish I did, in hindsight...Another play-through!)
3.) Did not fight Kenny (Did not see the need)
4.) I shot Duck (He's not Robin anymore....)
5.) I helped Omid (Dude had a bum leg)

xKRAIZEEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #9
Plasen0

Plaseno's Gamercard
1. Didn't shoot the girl. (I don't know. It didn't seem right.)
2. Abandoned Lilly. (Didn't think about it for 1 second. I've always been on Lilly's side but that really got me, I was a mess after that scene. Carley Too bad we couldn't brutally kill Lilly right away.)
3. Didn't fight Kenny. (Didn't want to punch a guy who's about to lose his child.)
4. I shot Duck. (Kenny had enough...)
5. I helped Omid. (By accident pretty much.)
Plasen0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:18 PM   #10
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
shot the girl, not about to let somebody get eatten alive if i can help it

brought lilly with us, pissed at what happened but wasn't about to just leave her on the side of the road

didn't know fighting was even an option, talked him into stopping the train

shot duck, and after the 2 of us bonded over crime fighting and he thought i was "awesome" sad stuff

helped Omid, guy had a hurt leg and the lady was fine seemed like the obvious choice
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:57 PM   #11
dizzymagic

dizzymagic's Gamercard
I chose not to shoot the girl. Left Lily. Fought Kenny and let him shoot Duck. Helped Omid too, as the woman was rude in small doses and his leg was knackered lol.
dizzymagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:48 PM   #12
el_pieablo

el pieablo's Gamercard
1. Shot the girl in the street - My Lee always tries to be the hero right or wrong)
2. Abandoned Lily (It was straight up murder on Carly, Kenny will get his eventully, if the death of his family isnt enough)
3. Didn't fight Kenny (Calmed him down)
4. Shot Duck (No parent should have to do that)
5. Helped the girl( Wasnt too sure what I was doing at the end, so kinda a mistake to help her and I though that she might be pregnant)

100K GS 10.06.2011(uk) - Old School - Saw 2: Flesh and Blood

el_pieablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #13
DarkWyn

DarkWyn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVh1pCr3am View Post
2. I abandoned Lilly. This whole scene pissed me off like no other. I was hoping something would happen between Lee and Carley and just as soon as it did, it ended. I would have killed that bitch myself too if the game gave me an option. Left her with no hesitation.
I was pretty bothered by this too, but the more I thought about it I realized this IS the same Lilly from the Walking Dead comic. The one who worked for the Governor in Woodbury and is the one responsible for not only shooting and killing Rick's wife Lori, but also their baby.
I'd totally forgotten about that until I remembered her last name. Caul.
Basically it seems like this was the setup for Lilly's path to the Governor's side. First her father's murder then her own murder of Carly.
As much as I hated losing Carly, the cold blooded murder was a nice set up for Lilly and now I get why she was such a bitch in the comic.
Can't wait to see what other little bits TT tosses at us for the final two installments.
DarkWyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #14
Mister Spraggsy

Spraggsy's Gamercard
Shot the girl. Not sure if I made the rite decision because Kenny did make a good point about causing attention to our selves and then we didn't get long on the store.

Didn't abandon Lilly. Every part of me was thinking leave her there but I did kill her dad.

Didn't fight Kenny. Was tempted because the more the game goes on the less I'm starting to like him.

Shot Duck. When the choice came up who should do it I couldn't pick so I decided no parent should have to do a thing like that.

Saved the girl. The guy was injured and after my mistake of bringing back the guy from the bear trap in episode two I thought we need fully fit and healthy people. But he got back on the train anyway so win win.

In all another fantastic episode and can't wait for episode four.

For games like Minecraft and more please visit and subscribe to my Youtube.
www.youtube.com/SpraggsyHD

Last Gen Reflection
Favourite Game: Fallout 3
Favourite Series: Mass Effect
Favourite Multiplayer: Gears of War 2
Mister Spraggsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:10 AM   #15
Annihil88torr

Annihil88tor's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
2. Didn't abandon Lilly
3. Didn't fight Kenny
4. I shot Duck
5. I helped Omid

instagram: andrewcool8
Annihil88torr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:59 AM   #16
L1E

Send a message via AIM to L1E

L1E's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Didn't shoot the girl, and they sure did torture you with her screams for that choice…

Abandoned Lilly, she killed Doug! She was a danger to the group in my eyes. I saved Doug instead of Carly early on, but I guess the choice doesn't really matter in the end, which is kind of disappointing.

Talked Kenny down, it surprised me that the majority fought him. It was relatively simple to say the right things, I thought.

I shot Duck, I didn't want Kenny to have killing his own son on his conscience.

I helped Christa. I didn't really know what was going on, so I just tried to save her since she was behind Omid. I thought that she had less of a chance of getting on. She seemed pretty pissed that I chose her though, I hope she doesn't end up hating on me like Lilly.

I'm curious to know, if you pushed Omid off the bridge, does he still hurt his leg? Seems like it, judging from the previews of Episode 4. But, I'd like to know for sure. After he jumped off and broke his leg, I was like, "I should have pushed him, damn it!" But maybe if I did, they'd blame me for his injury, which would just cause more in-group drama.
L1E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:34 AM   #17
JohnXJericho

Send a message via Yahoo to JohnXJericho Send a message via Skype™ to JohnXJericho
1: Shot The Gal On Accident (Finger Slipped)
2: Didn't abandon Lily (Thought The Game Would Take Me To Woodbury)
3: Got The Hell Beat Out My By Kenny (I let him just pound the shit outta me to get his anger out)
4: Shot Duck (I really didn't want to)
5: Help Omid (I grabbed the first person i saw, that popped their head up)
Old 08-30-2012, 04:37 AM   #18
Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi634's Gamercard
Does Lilly stick around for the rest of the episode if you don't abandon her? Or does she end up separating from the group anyway?

There was no way I was letting her stay, Carley was my favorite character. I might have killed Lilly right there if given the choice and I might have pushed Ben off the train too when he admits that it was his fault.
Old 08-30-2012, 04:37 AM   #19
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

she steals the RV right after you get the pencil for the train
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:42 AM   #20
JohnXJericho

Send a message via Yahoo to JohnXJericho Send a message via Skype™ to JohnXJericho
Off to Woodbury she goes to meet her destiny.
Old 08-30-2012, 04:48 AM   #21
Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi634's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Yac View Post
she steals the RV right after you get the pencil for the train
Wow, I didn't think it would be possible, but I like her even less now!
Old 08-30-2012, 05:33 AM   #22
jason00

JasonGott's Gamercard
1. I didn't shoot the girl
2. I didn't abandon Lilly
3. I talked Kenny down and didn't fight him
4. I shot Duck
5. I helped Omid, because I assumed Christa would be able to keep running and he would not be able to keep up
jason00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:34 AM   #23
Sgt Scyther

Sgt Scyther's Gamercard
1. Shot the girl - Getting eaten alive is no way to go. I wanted to show her mercy.
2. Didn't abandon Lilly - I felt like that would make me no better than her. Not that it matters anyway, seeing how she takes off.
3. Fought Kenny - I kind of didn't realize there was a way to not fight him.
4. Shot Duck - Shooting a kid isn't easy. But I couldn't make Kenny shoot his own son, especially after he just lost his wife too.
5. Helped Omid - It happened fast and I wasn't really thinking. I figured both could be saved (I guess I was right).

Last Completed Retail: BioShock Infinite
Last Completed Arcade: Sonic the Fighters
Nothing personal, but I do not accept random friend requests.
Sgt Scyther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:42 AM   #24
AmazingBowler

AmazingBowler30's Gamercard
1. Shot the girl - Mercy killing, anybody would rather be shot in the head and die instantly instead of being eaten alive by zombies.
2. Abandoned Lilly - Carley was my favorite character (besides Lee) and when she died, I was shocked. Lily was probably my 2nd favorite but after that, I said fuck her. Was definitely hoping to see Woodbury but oh well.
3. Didn't Fight Kenny - Never knew you could fight him, I talked him down easily.
4. Shot Duck - Wasn't about to let his parents do it, made the tough choice.
5. Helped Christa - If I realized what was going on, I would have saved Omid. I thought I could save 'em both and I just started with Christa.

Another great episode, can't wait for 4!
Old 08-30-2012, 08:53 AM   #25
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

*Shot the girl in the street: was trying to shoot the zombies and hit her by mistake, you probably cant shoot the zombies lol
*Abandoned Lilly: bout time i got the option! dont really regret it. we left the RV there so she can always walk and take that, since apparently she does anyway if you take her along.
*Didnt fight Kenny: didnt know there was an option to but glad i didnt, he's my bud
*Shot Duck: Kenny'd been through enough. didnt do it until after Katjaa killed herself so i dont know if she still dies if you offer to kill Duck right away
*Didn't help Omid: didnt give it much thought, just picked the chick cause she's kinda hot...:P pretty impressed that Omid was able to climb up even with his bum leg though!

MSG me on Live!

Last edited by shinobigarth; 08-30-2012 at 08:59 AM.
shinobigarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #26
Xynthes

Xynthes's Gamercard
Let's see my choices where:
  1. Didn't shoot the girl in the street. She was doing a good enough job of getting herself killed, didn't feel the need to waste a bullet. 62%
  2. Didn't abandon Lilly. Didn't want to abandon her even after what she had done. I even let her take the RV. 30%
  3. Didn't fight Kenny. May not be on the best of terms with him but didn't want to make things worse than what they already where. 23%
  4. Shot Duck. Had no intention of letting a parent kill their own child. 74%
  5. Helped Omid. He was injured and seemed to need the help plus he was to the train first, I just assumed you'd help both. 38%
Xynthes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #27
HorsemanOfWar16

Lord Jimbobalot's Gamercard
Just completed Episode 3 - Amazing! Can't believe how much they have made me care for my choices!

1) Shot the girl in the street (I chose Mercy for the poor lass)
2) Did abandon Lily (Bitch shot a potential fuck buddy in these crazy times! Haha + she was one crazy bitch!
3) Didn't fight Kenny (Calmed him down, I may have to force him to take a bullet for me one day)
4) Shot Duck (I couldn't let Kenny do it!!)
5) Saved Omid (He was injured and not a complete prick like that chick)

Love the choices - Can't wait for more in episode 4!

Currently Awaiting: ME: Shadow of Mordor, Destiny, AC: Unity, Batman: Arkham Knight, Halo V, Tc: The Division, Tc: Siege

1000/1000: Mark of the Ninja, Dead Space 1+ 2, GoW 1+2, Darksiders, Batman: AA, Assassin's Creed 1+2+ Brotherhood, Fallout 3, Fallout:NV , COD 2 - MW 1+2 - WaW, Halo:ODST - Reach, Battlefield:BC2 - 1943, Left 4 Dead 1+2.
HorsemanOfWar16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:31 PM   #28
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
1. Left the girl - she was dead anyway I guessed.
2. Abandoned Lilly - what a shocker that was! I would gladly have shot her in return given the choice.
3. Fought Kenny - wasn't entirely sure what I was doing here.
4. Shot Duck - having 2 sons around the same age, that was a REALLY tough section to get thru. Not entirely sure what happen to Kat tho, did she find it all too tough?
5. Saved Omid - again, rushed the choice and didn't really look what I was doing.

Last edited by UberPirateNinja; 08-30-2012 at 07:48 PM.
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #29
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
1. Shot the girl - I didn't want her to suffer. Using her as a distraction didn't sit right with me either.
2. Abandoned Lily - She killed one of my favorite characters, and I had a feeling she would only cause more trouble if she stayed.
3. Didn't fight Kenny - Fighting him was the last thing I wanted to do. If I was in his shoes, I'd probably be in denial too.
4. Shot Duck - I couldn't let his parents do it. It would have been too painful for them, and I would never be able to do something like that if I had a child.
5. Helped Omid - This was purely by accident, but it seemed like the right choice in the end.

Inebriated Jedi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #30
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi View Post
1. Shot the girl - I didn't want her to suffer. Using her as a distraction didn't sit right with me either.
2. Abandoned Lily - She killed one of my favorite characters, and I had a feeling she would only cause more trouble if she stayed.
3. Didn't fight Kenny - Fighting him was the last thing I wanted to do. If I was in his shoes, I'd probably be in denial too.
4. Shot Duck - I couldn't let his parents do it. It would have been too painful for them, and I would never be able to do something like that if I had a child.
5. Helped Omid - This was purely by accident, but it seemed like the right choice in the end.
I made the same exact choices, down to Omid being an accident. I was shocked when Carly got shot, then again a minute later when I left Lily on the side of the road. Game is so good.

Last edited by WalterWhite; 08-30-2012 at 08:46 PM.
WalterWhite is online now   Reply With Quote