Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > L.A. Noire
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-04-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
Tankore

Tankore93's Gamercard
Really???

So last week Rockstar has there publisher sale and the L.A. Noire DLC is all going for half price. Thinking to myself that since the season pass won't probably go on sale, I buy all 4 cases. Today I log on to check this weeks deals only to find out that a different season pass will be on sale every day, with today's being L.A. Noire. This is probably the biggest kick in the nuts to fans and supporters I have ever seen. I mean I wasn't too bothered by the consecutive deals between last week and this week since i did not care about the extra suits but seeing as the pass is 2/3 off, if the following deals follow suit, then it will completely defeat the benefits that they were suppose to give.
I don't know, maybe I read the description on the site wrong and only L.A. Noire will be on sale but after having bought two or three other season passes, I am ever more inclined to ignore them from now on.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
I fail to see how this is the 'biggest kick in the nuts to fans and supports'... Please explain more.

All I see was a bit of bad luck/timing.

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #3
Tankore

Tankore93's Gamercard
I didn't mean for me personally, I even said that the fact i bought it last week did not bother me. I meant for all the people who have shown support to the developers by buying the season pass when it comes out. To have a week where you take all the season passes and put them on sale defeats the purpose of them and further promotes the fact that there is no point in committing now days.
Again, not me personally in this case, but for every one else. It was like when they had the GoW3 season on pass in December, a month or two after it was released and before all the DLC was even available. I'm fine with them putting pieces of the pass up for sale but when the seperate or collective sales are a much better deal than the pass, it is "a kick in the nuts" as I said before.