PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Wordament
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
Falk3r

Falk3r's Gamercard
Falker's 'World Champ' Top 250 Guide - Swedish Beta

After reading some information on here, I switched up my language to Swedish, despite not knowing a single word. Here's all you need to know:

1) It's significantly harder now than it was when Wordament just released Swedish as a language option. It took me a few weeks of working on it an hour a day.

2) I actually hit the top 250 in average score per round (even though I speak no Swedish)

3) No Wordament solver is needed. Follow the following pattern.

Work your way around the board testing Consonant-Vowel-Consonant 3-letter words. As soon as you find one, test he following suffixes:
+A
+S
+AS
+AN
+AR
+AT
+ANS
+ARS
+ATS
+ER

Then try doubling the last consonant, if possible. Then try replacing the first consonant with consonant-blends like ST+, STR+, TR+, SL+, SK+, and KN+.

When done correctly, you'll find one 3-letter word normally worth ~10 points and then quickly find 8~10 permutations on it resulting in multi-hundred points from that one root word. For example I found this one pretty commonly:

RAT
RATT
RATA
RATTA
RATAS
RATTAS

On a "good round", after getting my routine down I'd hit 800~1000. A "bad round" was anything under 500. Averaging 480 got me in the top 250 in the world.

4) At the end of each round, scroll down and examine the un-found 3~5 letter words to get a feel for what letter combinations are common in Swedish.

5) bahDINK. 'cheevo popped.
Falk3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:43 AM   #2
absurd

Simba ready's Gamercard
how many points do you when unlocked the achievement? i'm right now on place 25 average, played 100 games, but no achievement unlocks?
absurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:46 AM   #3
Falk3r

Falk3r's Gamercard
I had over 200k points, lifetime.
Falk3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:56 PM   #4
tormond

Tormond's Gamercard
You have to have a score of over 200k (lifetime) before your "rank of 250" is calculated. Takes a bit but is really pretty simple. I have done it on WP7 and now Win8 for the full 200 on both and have probably 8-10 hours in it total
tormond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:44 AM   #5
Norrsken

Rankvist's Gamercard
Hehe... Iīm a Swede and can easily say that we sure got a strange language, but I donīt get the guide. Maybe thatīs because Iīm a Swede and canīt really see how it woorks...