PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Kung-Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise
Subscribe    Donate

View Poll Results: What would you rate the overall difficulty of this game out of 10 (hardest)?
9 4 44.44%
8 4 44.44%
7 1 11.11%
6 0 0%
5 0 0%
4 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Difficulty Poll

Judging by all the comments I've seen on this site and others a lot of people seem to have varying opinions about the difficulty of this game. So.... I'm making this poll to get a general difficulty rating from everyone.

Try and include some time spent going for S ranks, and going through at least most of the campaign and attempting at least a level or two on each difficulty.

Last edited by Shiftie; 09-06-2012 at 09:11 PM.
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:17 AM   #2
MM2313

Metamania2313's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftie View Post
Judging by all the comments I've seen on this site and others a lot of people seem to have varying opinions about the difficulty of this game. So.... I'm making this poll to get a general difficulty rating from everyone.

Try and include some time spent going for S ranks, and going through at least most of the campaign and attempting at least a level or two on each difficulty.
This is unfortunately not that great of a game, as I have discovered. It looks fun on the surface, but beneath it, it is ugly. Some of the most aggravating AI I've ever encountered. Getting the S Ranks is also a pain in the ass. So far, I've gotten none of them. Getting 20 ranks? Impossible at this point due to the f***** up AI, even if it is on Easy.
MM2313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:50 PM   #3
eynotie

eynotie's Gamercard
I'm not sure difficulty of completing the game can even be determined yet. I've beaten the game and so far have 4 S-ranks. I'd say difficulty is about a 7 for that. Everything does seem to have its pattern after spending some time with the game. The thing I'm unsure of is moves and equipment. As I play, I get better items that can be purchased. Several are not available in my game yet, though. Maybe when some of the best of these become buyable, it could get easier to S-rank levels. Just a thought.
Proudest achievements: 1) Aperture Science (Orange Box) no cheats. 2) Speed Run (Braid). 3) Sharp Shooter (Zuma) probably just luck, but still feels good to have achieved. 4) Solitaire Conqueror (Soltrio Solitaire) waaaaay harder than it should be.
eynotie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:05 PM   #4
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eynotie View Post
I'm not sure difficulty of completing the game can even be determined yet. I've beaten the game and so far have 4 S-ranks. I'd say difficulty is about a 7 for that. Everything does seem to have its pattern after spending some time with the game. The thing I'm unsure of is moves and equipment. As I play, I get better items that can be purchased. Several are not available in my game yet, though. Maybe when some of the best of these become buyable, it could get easier to S-rank levels. Just a thought.
Yea, in my experience most of the frustration in the game comes from just trying to find items or abilities to drop that I know will help me out in the long run. While most of the difficulty in the fights themselves usually just comes down to knowing how to fight and counter each enemy properly and just staying focused, which can be very difficult/impossible for some people, and much easier for others depending on the individual.

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #5
sepulturas666

Seems like a lot of levels become doable for S ranking after you get more upgrades/items. But it's a gringfest to get the best ones. I'm kinda tired from the game at this point tbh.

Also what is the max level of the Chi? Mine is still at 3 slots.

Last edited by sepulturas666; 09-15-2012 at 01:59 PM.
sepulturas666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #6
Homaz

Send a message via ICQ to Homaz Send a message via Skype™ to Homaz

A7 Homaz's Gamercard
This game is way too hard for me and it takes far too long until you get good items.

Homaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #7
Rums
Banned User

I talked to a guy that has 100% in this game about the Ally achievement, and he said to farm lv4, 8 and 12 on hard and it will eventually drop. He told me that once you learn the patterns, and with a little luck this game isn't nearly as hard as it seems.

I don't have the patience for this game right now, but that doesn't mean once I get bored with Borderlands 2 I won't pick it back up, 20 S ranks seems just outta reach, but not really. Ya know?
Rums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:39 AM   #8
sepulturas666

I'm stuck with 19 S ranks for last 1-2 days. Have to say after my 10th i have really hard time. Some of the S ranks requirements are HIGH.
Would rate it 8.5 for overall difficulty.

Last edited by sepulturas666; 11-27-2012 at 10:21 AM.
sepulturas666 is offline   Reply With Quote